Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #91
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i hate how they don't make drink holders for fixies that can fit a 40 of my favorite ironic brew.
homelesslife
Old 06-14-2009, 12:32 AM   #92
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Make it rain [PBR].
The nectar from the heavens.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:39 AM   #93
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i hate how they don't make drink holders for fixies that can fit a 40 of my favorite ironic brew.
homelesslife
LIES! Fabricate that shit. Easy as hell. Ya know those silly water bottle holders? They're really 40oz holders in disguise!
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:20 AM   #94
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
<--------------------------- drunk

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:25 AM   #95
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
LIES! Fabricate that shit. Easy as hell. Ya know those silly water bottle holders? They're really 40oz holders in disguise!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:26 AM   #96
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
<------------------ way more drunk thean duff fright now
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:44 PM   #97
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
im so drunk, im down to go down hill topanga in a fixed bike.
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #98
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
you know what's ironic? drinking pbr. more ironic than drinking pbr? drinking malt liquor. more ironic than drinking malt liquor? drinking a 40 of malt liquor. more ironic than a 40 of malt liquor? keg of malt liquor where one would not usually have a keg. most ironic?
15 shopping bags filled with malt liquor equaling the same volume as a keg
through a crazy straw
Old 06-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #99
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
disregard my previous post don't remember posting that

probably after riding around drunk on my much cooler than a fixie long board

you hipsters
Old 06-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #100
BustedS13
Post Whore!

a longboard in chicago? shit's whack
Old 06-15-2009, 02:35 AM   #101
RaccoonRacing
Leaky Injector

RaccoonRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
GET SOME GEARS!!!!

Sorry just had to do it. some of my old co workers used to rock fixies to work... crazy crazy guys. check out the fixieriders n san fran....
RaccoonRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:05 AM   #102
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
No toe clips? Feels sketchy as hell trying to stop without them.

And hop skidding is near impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaccoonRacing View Post
GET SOME GEARS!!!!

Sorry just had to do it. some of my old co workers used to rock fixies to work... crazy crazy guys. check out the fixieriders n san fran....
Yeah, riding in SF can be quite the experience.

Riding with the MASH SF dudes is like suicide.

Check out some of the vids by Massan. I don't know how he does some of the stuff he does and still be alive.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #103
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
No toe clips? Feels sketchy as hell trying to stop without them.

And hop skidding is near impossible.
yes ive heard all the crybabies complain that i dont have any toe clips...plan to change all that out like i posted earlier with the crankset

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #104
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to highwaystar22
Sorry this is most likely a completely West Coast deal, but what is the appeal of fixies?

I used to ride BMX when I was younger, and used to do all kinds of crazy stuff, but I can't recall ever setting foot on a fixie.
highwaystar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #105
lflkajfj12123

because its trendy

how many times has that been said

fixie's ARE trendy
Old 06-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #106
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaystar22 View Post
Sorry this is most likely a completely West Coast deal, but what is the appeal of fixies?

I used to ride BMX when I was younger, and used to do all kinds of crazy stuff, but I can't recall ever setting foot on a fixie.
you're from the other beach state, the one with the good sand and water
the one that isn't up its own ass
so you wouldn't have any attraction to this retarded bullshit, because you're a productive member of society
unless you're like 85 or some shit.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #107
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
yes ive heard all the crybabies complain that i dont have any toe clips...plan to change all that out like i posted earlier with the crankset
Just looking out for your safety. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
because its trendy

how many times has that been said

fixie's ARE trendy
Whatever really.

A trend that helps people lower emissions and improve their health?

Sounds good to me.

Honestly, a huge amount of people who have gotten into fixed gears have purchased or are looking into road bikes also.

So it may start as a trend, but it's turning into a true passion for many people.

I don't see how anyone can rag on that.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #108
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

oh i know Mel, its appreciated...i just took it out on you because of how many times ive heard it

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #109
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Lightbulb

Quote:
but it's turning into a true passion for many people.
Yeah, that's pretty much the way trends work for a short period of time.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:59 PM   #110
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
i like having gears

gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:12 PM   #111
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm View Post
i like having gears

what are those, brakes? fucking woman
Old 06-15-2009, 11:26 PM   #112
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
what are those, brakes? fucking woman
yeah, with gears you actually go fast
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #113
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm View Post
yeah, with gears you actually go fast
i bet you can effectively and efficiently ride downhill thanks to a freewheel too
what a STUPID IDEA
Old 06-16-2009, 01:07 AM   #114
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Fixed geared riders who actually ride have nothing against geared bikes or single speed riders.

It's the people who either aren't into it, or are into it just to say they are that seem to have a problem with it.

The arguments that you all are trying to bring up is about the same as saying everyone who has a 240sx HAS to drift.

Or every person who has a civic HAS to race illegally.

It's funny how you all bitch and moan about being profiled in your shitty cars then post up in another thread only to profile someone else.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:53 AM   #115
lflkajfj12123

i have nothing against fixed gear bikes

i like them

but 4-5 years ago no one knew what the word fixie meant

its become trendy. period.

take it as a good or bad thing i'm just statin facts
Old 06-16-2009, 05:25 AM   #116
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
9-10 years ago no one knew what drifting was.

Trendy cars modded and used improperly.

Total hipster 'motorsport.'
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #117
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
I H8 Hipsters. For Real. Make Me So Angry!!!11!!

I'm gonna go listen to Crystal Castles and drink an Americana at Starbucks whilst I view the latest updates on my favourite party picture blog.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #118
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
A trend that helps people lower emissions and improve their health?

Sounds good to me.

I don't see how anyone can rag on that.
Thats all i really wanted one for better health FTW! i actually dont mind a fixie or road bike either one would be ok would me
DrftSLowHomIe!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #119
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Oh yeah, I rode 20 miles yesterday before I went to bed.

I'm a total hipster!
Old 06-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #120
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Oh yeah, I rode 20 miles yesterday before I went to bed.

I'm a total hipster!
only if you had a PBR and paid over $2 for it

should we even mention other beers that hipsters are sure to discover as they try to be cooler than the growing popular crowd?
Lucky Logger, Hamm's (the hammer),......

that shits for fucking pussies, drink some dark beers.
Obsidian stout or some shit.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote