Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-19-2010, 11:55 PM   #91
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Yes it definately does what it says it will do. Its pushes water cells into the muscles therefore giving you quick strength and size. How ever it doea not change your bodies ability to create muscle or redevelop it. It is an expensive and bloaty temporary motivational drug. Which makes me super sleepy lol. Google does creatine make you sleepy.... What kind of motivation is that?
You need to do more research than creatine has many undisputable benefits. It does affect you lifts and recovery time, has well as with muscle building. In the muscle shaping process it's primarly visual gains are through water entering the muscles, but it's physical gains are very real.
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2010, 12:03 AM   #92
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
my own personal goal is to perhaps cut and lean out til abs appear, than start bulking up/more calories from there, does that sound realistic?
Thats very realistic, you just need to be aware of the work and commitment it takes. Just don't worry about cutting to hardcore, instead get a good 3x a week ab workout.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:54 AM   #93
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwillboost View Post
You need to do more research than creatine has many undisputable benefits. It does affect you lifts and recovery time, has well as with muscle building. In the muscle shaping process it's primarly visual gains are through water entering the muscles, but it's physical gains are very real.
Church... From my research the only two supplements to guarantee positive results with minimum negative side effects are quality proteins and creatine. Period.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #94
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
We're beating a dead horse with this creatine banter. Seriously, wtf?
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:58 AM   #95
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Hey guys.

Just starting to work out, think I should use creatine?
Old 12-20-2010, 04:05 AM   #96
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Yes.

Make others jealous with your sweet rip and maximum pump. And in only 8 weeks, vaginas will be desperately campaigning to get in your life.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:55 AM   #97
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
Yes.

Make others jealous with your sweet rip and maximum pump. And in only 8 weeks, vaginas will be desperately campaigning to get in your life.
FUCKING BOOKWORTHY.... The man right here!

I to am a cpt and a nutritionalist. Its a personal opinion backed by many ifbb pros i also train with that creatine is a waste of money. In the end it comes down to just that a personal opinion. The problem with supplement research is that there really is none. There is no studies of long term health affects on most dietary supps. Just a bunch of meat heads reading a few chemistry books barely passing medschool while drunk every day. They go out and start some new supp company and say that this peptide does this.... Its scientificly proven.... Lol

I wont deny it does work. But dbol works better......
Old 12-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #98
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
We're beating a dead horse with this creatine banter. Seriously, wtf?
Truth. Lets start something new.

Um, good workouts for a broader chest? My chest is weak, I want squares.
I do military press and decline. Also I do incline and flat dumbbell press. I don't want man boobs so I try to avoid doing to much flat bench.

I really want to look like Edword Norton from American History X.
Minus the haircut, nazi tats and hatred for anything that isn't white protestant. lol
Old 12-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #99
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what advice can you give people that want to start working out and have no idea where to start like me
redline racer510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #100
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
what advice can you give people that want to start working out and have no idea where to start like me
Join bodybuilding.com and a large populated gym where lots of meatheads like me hang out at and are always willing to teach noobs. Then keep on reading and training.... In a few years it will pay its self off.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:26 PM   #101
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Go to a local gym and observe, remember that diet and sleep are key, and ask questions. I can tell you this is what I do, I went to school for this I live this and very few people on a car forum will be able to give accurate information. Joining a proper forum like mentioned above is a good idea. Also remember what branch warren does and how he does it, doesn't make it the correct way.( He is just my favorite example)
Old 12-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #102
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwillboost View Post
Go to a local gym and observe, remember that diet and sleep are key, and ask questions. I can tell you this is what I do, I went to school for this I live this and very few people on a car forum will be able to give accurate information. Joining a proper forum like mentioned above is a good idea. Also remember what branch warren does and how he does it, doesn't make it the correct way.( He is just my favorite example)
+1

Proper form for someone will be totally different for your body type. You need to learn the mind muscle connection as well as how your body reacts to certain excersices. But really get off the car boards for a few months and read up on bb.com as a good start. Join a gym and have fun.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:38 AM   #103
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Just got back from the gym. I tried the pyramid sets and I gatta say I like it. I maxed out then got to do some fuck you" sets. That's what I'm calling them anyway. I got hurt.

Only thing is that these type of sets will only work for people that workout one part of the body a day, as it really tires you. I like it and might start doing it all the time. I will find out tomorrow just how well I did, when I see how sore I am.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:36 AM   #104
SyCK
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
SyCK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Buy this book - Amazon.com: Strength Training Anatomy-3rd Edition (Sports Anatomy) (9780736092265): Frederic Delavier: Books

What are your goals, get big or cut up?
Old 01-01-2011, 11:21 PM   #105
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
havent worked out during the holidays.. Ill get back on it though.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:40 PM   #106
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I'm still suffering from a leg workout I dd on Wednesday, I pushed a bit too hard.
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #107
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
I'm still suffering from a leg workout I dd on Wednesday, I pushed a bit too hard.
Lol that and when I go too hard on back day kills me.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #108
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Dead lifts kill me. I try to do them the day before I have a day off from work.

Working with sore legs and back sucks ass.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:16 PM   #109
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
I like being sore, feels good lol... but not like i felt after that workout, that was beyond sore.
it hurt to move, sit, lie down, walk you name it on the inside of my thighs and quads.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #110
revat619
Retired General

Leg days are the best! My personal favorite.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:35 PM   #111
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Leg days are the best! My personal favorite.
I absolutely hate leg days. Personally I like chest and tricep day.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #112
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

I love being sore and all pumped up during the week.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #113
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

LOL I'm not the only one that like to be sore,? good to hear. I usually enjoy it, except when it is excessive. Like when I worked in a warehouse. We stocked International truck and bus parts. I couldn't get too sore it would effect my speed at work!

Hopefully I will be getting a customer service job I'm interviewing for, then I'll have more energy and can get REALLY hurt.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #114
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13dan View Post
LOL I'm not the only one that like to be sore,? good to hear. I usually enjoy it, except when it is excessive. Like when I worked in a warehouse. We stocked International truck and bus parts. I couldn't get too sore it would effect my speed at work!

Hopefully I will be getting a customer service job I'm interviewing for, then I'll have more energy and can get REALLY hurt.

Funny story about pain affecting work-

First off I do construction which is very physically taxing all day. One day my foreman said, "Hey Drew we could really use your muscles over here!!!"

I replied back Jokingly,"Shit my work out starts at the gym, not here" LOL

My boss was like " So those are just SHOW MUSCLES huh???"

"Yup... They show me alot alright. They show me how much more action I get than you, show me how much better I look than you, they show me alot!!! "

That was the last time they asked me to do some dirt work that included breaking my back. Not that Im lazy but because a guy looks like he can lift it doesnt mean he should. My wife and I are just disgusted by overweight people so we train pretty hard.

Dont you guys hate the typical questions like: So how much do you bench, curl, dead lift... ect.... Or the whole: You must train like 5 days a week or more.

I just reply with no, not really, I was just gifted with good genetics. Or I bench just over 130lbs LOL. Or my favorite, I just train for Looks!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #115
revat619
Retired General

^^^ SO TRUE.

OMG I can't stand the "how much do you bench?" question. So irritating. People are so misguided. Real strength has nothing to do with how much you bench or whatever.....or even size for that matter. I get questions like this ALL the time when i work out at 24.

When will they learn?!?!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #116
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
"Yup... They show me alot alright. They show me how much more action I get than you
Quote:
My wife
Dude, at this point your build has no effect on how much action you get.

Quote:
I just train for Looks!!!
I lift for aesthetics. 100%

Quote:
OMG I can't stand the "how much do you bench?" question. So irritating. People are so misguided. Real strength has nothing to do with how much you bench or whatever.....or even size for that matter.

One guy benches 130 and the other 250, that 250 dude will be an animal compared to 130.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #117
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Dude, at this point your build has no effect on how much action you get.

I lift for aesthetics. 100%

One guy benches 130 and the other 250, that 250 dude will be an animal compared to 130.
Not true at all. I know alot of powerlifters at my gym who bench hundreds of pounds over my 305 max flat press. But in the end of the day they still look like fat ass slobs. Heck i know pro's who dont even curl heavier than 45's ever.

Me, personally I train for a symetrical look. I could easily go on growth and insulin and become an animal but at my peak of 201lbs and 6% at 5'7" just wasnt working out for me. (12 month long ans heavy cycle of more than a few compounds) These days I enjoy cruising around 170-180 and 10% as its easy to maintain and I dont look like a meathead.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #118
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Soooo true! I hate the "how much do you bench?" with a passion.
I recently reconnected with an old buddy from school and he states he has working out for 2 years or so, so I told him "cool! me too, I started getting into it this October" and then... he asks, "so how much are you benching ?"
I told him I didnt know and he looked at me like his brain was going to explode.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #119
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Soooo true! I hate the "how much do you bench?" with a passion.
I recently reconnected with an old buddy from school and he states he has working out for 2 years or so, so I told him "cool! me too, I started getting into it this October" and then... he asks, "so how much are you benching ?"
I told him I didnt know and he looked at me like his brain was going to explode.
LOL I know what you mean. Some dudes really want to know and its the only thing they seem to use to judge how strong the are. I always reply by just saying "not very much." Its the answer they most likely want to hear.

When I get to my body weight in sets (or at least roughly that) I will be done pushing that venue of my workout.

Or for the real athletes you could reply I don't know but I can run a mile in seven minutes...
Old 01-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #120
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

I feel you, its extremely annoying.
I can rep 205lbs in sets of 8-10 and although its only 20lbs over my weight at the moment, I am more than satisfied and have no need to push my max or whatevr it may be.