Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 11:04 PM   #91
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
i never got what the hell was wrong with tmac's health. he was drafted after KG and Kobe as guys out of high school and I understand kobe and kg slowing down now in their early 30s, but tmac's body broke down only after a few years like at 26 years old.

was it poor conditioning or is he just fragile. it's not like he had too many major injuries or surgeries until recently. maybe back spasms are frequent and serious business.

maybe its just bad luck. same thing is happening to Brandon Roy as we speak :[
Old 08-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #92
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
McGrady? Fuck him. He kept talking shit when we didn't call his ass last summer.

Detroit Pistons swingman Tracy McGrady said LeBron James should have chosen the Chicago Bulls - ESPN Chicago

And lets not forget '06 Yo

Fuck that noise. I know theres more too, which I can't find right now. Do not want his badmouthing, hating, tired, injury prone, washed up, garbage ass.

Every report I hear from Ira Windermen says the Heat aren't interested in that scrub. I did however hear that Grant Hill and Shane Batier are on our radar. I doubt Tayshaun will land here because he is still worth MLE at the minimum. I expect atleast one or two of those three to land here. I also expect D-Wade to move to the 1 while one of them start at the two. I'm very happy to hear that LeBron is working on his post game during the lockout dispite what some Lbj haters think about him not caring about tge game and only caring about "being an icon" blah blah hating bullshit...
Old 08-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #93
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

ditto. glad to hear he's finally working on that aspect of his game. it was long overdue. maybeeee it will result in another MVP? lol.
i think grant hill will retire in phx. he seems to be loyal to them because they took a chance on him and it worked out.
i believe the celtics tried to get him two seasons ago but he stayed with the suns.
and dumars still likes prince so i doubt he'll let him go. i can see battier coming to miami though.
we need a big...

question: does signing Battier, Hill, Prince, or McGrady mean letting go James Jones?
cuzzzzz after game 1 vs bos i damn near fell in love with him.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:12 PM   #94
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
JJ opted out so we gotta see what happens with him. But yeah, most likely him or Miller to make room...and Wade is not going to run point. Chalmers proved his worth to merit another go and I do think they're going to try develop Cole and Pittman.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #95
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
yo check this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPPMcaVHHbo

yesh!
Old 08-10-2011, 12:56 AM   #96
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
JJ opted out so we gotta see what happens with him. But yeah, most likely him or Miller to make room...and Wade is not going to run point. Chalmers proved his worth to merit another go and I do think they're going to try develop Cole and Pittman.
i'm seriously wishing/praying that Pittman starts to contribute this next season. i think chalmers should start. solid 3pt shooter. smart player. why not.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #97
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
The problem with Rio running the point as a starter is he lacks consistant good decision making on a nightly basis. There is a reason Spo started everyone over Rio last season. I think Rio can be a good starter but he wouldn't be a better point than D.Wade. The big disadvantage of this lockout is the lack of practice for our young players. I doubt Cole and Pittman will get much rotation time this season sadly. Remember Riles is 100% against playing kids when he has a championship roster on hand. I really hope to see them play well and get in the rotation this season. As far as Grant Hill goes he went on record to say that he wants to play in Miami this season if he doesn't re-up in PHX. But I want battier more than either of them. I think he fits Miami Heat basketball the best of the 3. God I want this lockout to be over already, Miami sports is dead right because of the bad Marlins and terribly mismanaged Miami Dolphins, I mean seriously Chad Henne yet again??? Vince Young could out play that scrub any day. The Miami sports fan is hurting for its only contender right now...
Old 08-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #98
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
The problem with Rio running the point as a starter is he lacks consistant good decision making on a nightly basis. There is a reason Spo started everyone over Rio last season. I think Rio can be a good starter but he wouldn't be a better point than D.Wade. The big disadvantage of this lockout is the lack of practice for our young players. I doubt Cole and Pittman will get much rotation time this season sadly. Remember Riles is 100% against playing kids when he has a championship roster on hand. I really hope to see them play well and get in the rotation this season. As far as Grant Hill goes he went on record to say that he wants to play in Miami this season if he doesn't re-up in PHX. But I want battier more than either of them. I think he fits Miami Heat basketball the best of the 3. God I want this lockout to be over already, Miami sports is dead right because of the bad Marlins and terribly mismanaged Miami Dolphins, I mean seriously Chad Henne yet again??? Vince Young could out play that scrub any day. The Miami sports fan is hurting for its only contender right now...
Look, I would love DWade to run point but it aint happening. He's just moved so far away from those days in his play you can see it just doesn't work the same when he does. Cole is a true PG and the reasoning is that they'll try to develop him in hopes that he can outdo Chalmers given a couple of years, which I think wont be too hard to do. Also, Riley already stated Pittman is in the plans for the next season. Where is that quote from Hill, I haven't seen it?
Old 08-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #99
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Look, I would love DWade to run point but it aint happening. He's just moved so far away from those days in his play you can see it just doesn't work the same when he does. Cole is a true PG and the reasoning is that they'll try to develop him in hopes that he can outdo Chalmers given a couple of years, which I think wont be too hard to do. Also, Riley already stated Pittman is in the plans for the next season. Where is that quote from Hill, I haven't seen it?
Sun-Sentinel ran a story about Hill saying where he would like to go. Although I do agree that D-Wade is far from a natural PG, both he a LeBron would be far better PG's than what we have on the current roster. Yes I agree that Pittman and Cole are in the plans but the lack of a summer league hurts both of their chances at getting in the rotation especially when you consider that this Heat team was an agressive LeBron away from winning it all. I'm not saying that Pittman and Cole wont be good on this roster but I can't overstate what they can do this season with the lack of offseason work with the Coaches. Cole lacks a long range game and wont have the ball enough to score unless it's a catch and shoot. Don't be suprised if we are able to get Battier that gets to start while D-Wade runs the point. I'm saying that it will happen for sure but that would be a better wing lineup than what we had last season. Again I like Rio but baised on his track record I can't see him being the starting pg on a championship team. That's like winning the Super Bowl with Chad Henne as your QB. His lack of focus as well as dumb mistakes kill your chances at the end.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #100
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
No more lockout!!!

smh.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 08-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #101
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs13 View Post
No more lockout!!!

smh.
Fuck dude, this aint the NFL thread. Not funny.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #102
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I'm guessing that we will watching Kobe going one on one against D-Wade for the EBA championship lmao. The lack of unity during this NBA lockout tells me this season will be a wash.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:26 AM   #103
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3uEET94UBw

source: LeBron gets dunked on in Taiwanese exhibition

xquizitditz
Old 08-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #104
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I guess the lockout is really hurting everyone. I hear Kobe has started snatching cell phones from church people on Sundays to cell them in the hood. Tisk tisk, when will Kobe grow up? The story is all over espn...
Old 08-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #105
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
I guess the lockout is really hurting everyone. I hear Kobe has started snatching cell phones from church people on Sundays to cell them in the hood. Tisk tisk, when will Kobe grow up? The story is all over espn...
I haven't watched tv in a while, but does kobe really need to do that? i don't believe so, he's one of the highest paid players.

not sure that the players are feeling the hurt yet. they normally don't get paid this time of year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #106
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

The story was that someone was taking pictures of him and his family at church. This is why all these is happening I think other ppl that starts shit like these "SHOULD GROW UP".

I'm pretty sure you or me would of done the same.

Quote:
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 08-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #107
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

lmao

announcer: In other news, professional basketball player Lebron James got dunk on by a kid. He must really fail in life lmao.

Sorry I had to say it.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #108
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
NICE! looks like Camerlo really wants cp3 in new york. I think you guys should you guys deserve it. You guys need to show the East who's boss

Quote:
Old 08-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #109
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
The story was that someone was taking pictures of him and his family at church. This is why all these is happening I think other ppl that starts shit like these "SHOULD GROW UP".

I'm pretty sure you or me would of done the same.
lol at you taking this in a personal way. No shit that is the story, I was joking about it. I did say the story is on Espn so anyone that didn't know the whole story may have gone there to see what happened. i understand that you're a Laker fan but there is no need to lose your sense of humor just because someone is joking about Kobe. Also to reply to your second question NO I would never snatch someone elses phone unless its my daughters cell. Someone taking a picture of YOU doesn't give YOU the right to snatch THEIR shit. dissrespect like that gets you layed out where I come from. It's a friggen picture during church for godsakes, it's not like Kobe was raping anyone or doing anything wrong so why touch what isn't his? I don't care how much of a homer you may be, there is no way to justify touching someone elses things.

Was that grown up enough for you? Don't take life so seriously, Kobe doesn't care if you stick up for him or not. Neither does anyone else...
Old 08-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #110
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

they took pictures of "His" family read carefully bro. Which is why he got mad.

And no one is getting mad in these thread, Looks like you are the one

Anyways Back to the subject lets hope we get these lockout cituation finish by Next month.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #111
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
they took pictures of "His" family read carefully bro. Which is why he got mad.

And no one is getting mad in these thread, Looks like you are the one

Anyways Back to the subject lets hope we get these lockout cituation finish by Next month.
When espn first broke the story I.e when I first mentioned it they said Kobe got angry because pictures were taken of HIM. At no time did they mention his family and even if his family were on the pics im sure it was because Kobe was right next to them. Just in you don't know, no one cares about taking pic's of Kobe's family. And no I am in no way angry I just dont like people acting stupid over a nothing subject like Kobe snatching a phone. So this means that Kobe is on high alert for smartphones whenever he goes to the post office with his family huh.

Moving on, yes this lockout sucks.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:39 AM   #112
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
and on the after report on KOBE SNATCHING ACT OF VIOLENCE.... the owner of the phone when to the hospital because his wrist hurts. he is now considering taking legal action.. hahahahahaha
Old 08-17-2011, 02:07 AM   #113
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
the whole phone snatching thing is totally understandable IMO. I dont care who the celebrity is. I have no sympathy for paparazzi or the people who arent but act in the same manner. Just because a person is famous, doesn't mean you can just invade someone's personal space and get away with it. It's one thing if they're on the red carpet or whatever, but when people are just going to the store for groceries, spending time with their families in intimate settings, or just running errands like a normal person, have some effing class and leave them the hell alone. They're still people like you and me.

Thing is, if the dude was that close in his picture taking to get it snatched out of his hand, he was too damn close to begin with among other things. AND its a frickin church! Have some respect for the place if nothing else. And the "my wrist hurts now" is total bullshit. Whatever. Russell Crowe has punched several paparazzi and broken cameras worth thousands of dollars for invading his space. If Kobe was really that pissed, i'd say his actions were pretty modest. lol
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 08-18-2011, 06:10 PM   #114
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Miller 4 President!

rumors are swirling that reggie miller might take over for larry bird next year.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:54 AM   #115
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Magic's Howard working with free throw guru

For his career, he has missed 2070 free throws, having averaged 9 shot a game. A 15% increase in his 59% percentage would have been another 729 total (not per season) points to the bottom line, assuming things were as they actually happened. Everyone knows when you can’t foul someone for profit, you stop fouling them. That said, he would either truck more people en route to the rim, or be so bold that he would make moves that would get him fouled at a Kobe/D-Wade rate.
Either way, we would easily see his average PPG rise to the neighborhood of 30 which, when factoring in his rebounding and defense-saving ball chasing might make him more credible in the MVP discussion.

… if it works, of course.

And I write too!
Old 08-28-2011, 01:24 AM   #116
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
speaking of dwight, if his offensive game was more like shaq's, he would be a 30ppg player without the free throws. shaq's defense wasn't bad, but i don't recall him winning any defensive player of the year awards like d12. how many all nba defensive teams did shaq make? it can't be none.

it makes me appreciate how great shaq's game was as a center even though he could have been better if he tried harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:56 AM   #117
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Shaq never had a DPOY award... his highest in that regard was a 3-time spot on the 2nd Team All-Defensive Team.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #118
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
speaking of dwight, if his offensive game was more like shaq's, he would be a 30ppg player without the free throws. shaq's defense wasn't bad, but i don't recall him winning any defensive player of the year awards like d12. how many all nba defensive teams did shaq make? it can't be none.

it makes me appreciate how great shaq's game was as a center even though he could have been better if he tried harder.
Yeah, and my thing is that THAT is where D12 and Shaq differ. Shaq was about being an entertainer and getting his money. THAT is in offensive play, not defense.
In my opinion, if Shaq had committed himself to defense and conditioning while maintaining his offensive chops as presented, then he would be in the greatest PLAYER ever conversation, not just in the "top 5 centers" conversation.

And I write too!
Old 08-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #119
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post

That's a nice vid and beat!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #120
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Javaris Crittenton is so screwed right now:

Ex-Laker Javaris Crittenton sought in fatal drive-by shooting - latimes.com

xquizitditz
Closed Thread