Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #31
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bwahahahaha ^^^^
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 11:41 AM   #32
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

also...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/if-v...-actually-been

And I write too!
Old 06-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #33
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ahhhh, kill it with fire!

lol @ Stern getting his ass booed the whole Draft and people cheering the deputy commissioner
Old 06-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #34
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
do you guys follow the draft?

i thought harrison barnes would never fall to #7, but he did!

how did Damian Lillard get drafted so high. he must have raised his stock by like a lot during tryouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #35
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
okc got the steal with pj3.
frpilot - i like the barnes pick. he'll ball out in that offense.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #36
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Kostas Papanikolaou.

Who the hell...?

Kostas Papanikolaou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Knicks, you never cease to amaze me with your draft picks. It's a trend.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #37
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
LMAO @knicks fans.

that one fan is gonna be the new

wtf gif..
Old 06-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #38
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
frpilot - i like the barnes pick. he'll ball out in that offense.
well on the warriors boards, the consensus was that gsw needed a sf and our ideal sf would be igoudala. if we couldn't get igoudala via trade then mkg or barnes would be our best option at sf, but no way mkg would fall that low. i thought barnes would be taken around 4-6 too, but lillard jumped way up. i think he was project 10-13.

i feel like barnes has enough potential that his selection at #7 might mirror a similar scenario a few years ago: when stephen curry dropped and the warriors took him at #7 and screwed the knicks. LOL

Quote:

Last edited by FRpilot; 06-28-2012 at 11:46 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 10:31 PM   #39
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i already knew kostas, he was already on the knicks radar for awhile. but didn't know he was the definite 48th pick. i was shocked watching it too.

Quote:
5. Kostas Papanikolaou (Greece) -- The lefty Papanikolaou (6-8, 225) is a little bit of a cross between foreign NBA players Manu Ginobili and Carlos Delfino. He has some craftiness like Ginobili -- he has crossover moves, can split defenders and knows how to finish -- but he's not as good of a passer. Papanikolaou is a pure scorer, who also demonstrates defensive intensity like Delfino. In fact, he'll hustle back and make blocks in transition. Like both of the current NBA players, Papanikolaou's best asset is arguably his 3-point shot.
bad news, he wont be playing a few years. wtf.

atleast we still got a chance with Machado who is undrafted, is a nice sub pg for lin.
sign vet min kidd since mav got DJO.
pick up foye for the 1&2.

lin / machado / kidd
foye / fields / jr? /douglas
melo / novak / fields
stat /jorts /novak
tc / jorts/ jordan? / jj?

i guess , i'lll just have to wait for tomorrow.

damn, i loved every boo's at stern and heat mentions.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
If Jared Sullinger's back winds up not being a bad problem and Fab Melo learns to play team defense with any semblance of efficiency, the Celtics may have had the best draft night of anyone.
Provided they manage to keep the big 3 intact for one or two more years.

And I write too!
Old 06-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #41
FRpilot
Post Whore!

i think both percy jones iii and jared sullinger dropped way down due to medical red flags with bad backs, bad knees, etc. both have potential, but we'll see how that goes. i hear pj3 might have work ethic and attitude issues too.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #42
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I heard Melo lost 12lbs so far. His fat ass needs to lose more than that before the season starts.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #43
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
I heard Melo lost 12lbs so far. His fat ass needs to lose more than that before the season starts.

idk, other than his baby face he doesn't look that fat to me.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #44
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Basketball shape is not the same as normal people weight
Old 06-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #45
drivens13
Zilvia Member

drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn the Hornets and getting two future stars.
Watch out for the Pacers this season with a good draft pick just like OKC. Also agree Boston could have a good draft long as Jared's back gets better.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #46
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivens13 View Post
Watch out for the Pacers this season with a good draft pick just like OKC.
Um... apart from getting like the only white guy with a vertical like that, they got pretty much nothing.

And I write too!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #47
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post

idk, other than his baby face he doesn't look that fat to me.
I was confused about the revealing. Why in the hell would they use that old microfiber or whatever it was bball along with his figure? Fail.

xquizitditz
Old 06-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #48
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Um... apart from getting like the only white guy with a vertical like that, they got pretty much nothing.
hmm you're right... white dudes with hops means nothing. look at joe alexander, former slam dunk contestant. last i heard of him was like two years ago and he was in the d league. i wouldn't be surprised if he's playing in europe now.

Quote:
Old 06-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #49
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Pants down, shake down

Golden State Warriors' Mark Jackson target of extortion scheme - ESPN
Old 07-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #50
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Hornets buys out Rashard Lewis' $24M contract...
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/N...d-Lewis-063012

Odom back with LAC...
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/L...BA-deal-062912

Howard is officially the biggest prima donna in the league. He is demanding to get traded to the Nets and at the same time going thru the players association to weasel his way out on the 1 year option that he agreed to a couple of months ago...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #51
Riq
Zilvia Addict

D12 is now hated more than LBJ ever was. There is no way Lebron is the nost hated player in the NBA anymore. Dwight doesn't know if he's coming or going, wow.....
Old 07-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #52
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
D12 is now hated more than LBJ ever was. There is no way Lebron is the nost hated player in the NBA anymore. Dwight doesn't know if he's coming or going, wow.....
lol, hold your horses there bud. LBJ is the most polarizing figure in sports.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #53
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
lol, hold your horses there bud. LBJ is the most polarizing figure in sports.
Nah i think people hate tiger more...Because he is actually a dick. Not a guy who had one bad TV program and a lot of marketing.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #54
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
Nah i think people hate tiger more...Because he is actually a dick. Not a guy who had one bad TV program and a lot of marketing.
No, see, Tiger only spoke in the interest of murdering whatever anyone put in front of him for the whole of his career. When we found that to include vaginas as well as golfers, then the media trained us to hate him.
Fact remains that Tiger did no different than ALL of our favorite athletes, honestly. I never hated the guy, I love how he said nothing about continually being dominant as an uninvited guest in his profession. Now, I dislike how he is paying homage to this broad by not being a good golfer anymore, but that is another story

And I write too!
Old 07-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #55
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I can't hate Tiger since he did something that nobody can ever do...make golf popular for anybody under the age of 30.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #56
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
Tiger is not hated by the majority, he was the butt of jokes for a while, but now people are tuning in to watch golf because they want to see him make a comeback. People are still rooting for him.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #57
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Report: Anthony Davis likely off Team USA roster following injury

And I write too!
Old 07-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #58
Riq
Zilvia Addict

^^^ Ouch, maybe it was the unibrow that did it lol!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #59
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
^^^ Ouch, maybe it was the unibrow that did it lol!
was that supposed to be a joke bro?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #60
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Can't he get some laser surgery or something permanent? The jokes and memes will keep rolling till he retires.....
Closed Thread