Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #121
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Maybe Kidd feels that he should teach Lin a thing or two since they have that San Francisco Bay Area connection. Gary Payton worked out and helped Lin with his game before Linsanity.

Lots of movement in the NBA.

Lowry being traded to the Raptors. What happened to him being untouchable when the Lakers were interested.

Elton Brand will likely be amnestied and I’m sure a bunch of contenders will chase after him.

Brandon Roy signs with Minnesota. If he can regain some semblance of his former self he could help. I think he could be like Grant Hill (body will not allow him to reach the past peak of his years but talent will still good enough to be serviceable.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #122
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Everything is blowing up in Mark Cuban's face like I said it would last year. He broke up a championship team in hopes to makr his own big 3. As if playing in Dallas is better than playing in NYC. I said it last year and ill say it again, if I were a Mavrick fan I would be angry that Mark killed a good roster in hopes to chase a wildcard.

As far as teams chasing Elton Brand goes, I pray the Heat aren't one of them. I lost all respect for that asshole when he talked Baron Davis into becoming a Clipper and then chose to sign with the 76ers for less money. I don't like either team but I believe that a man should keep his word. He hurt both teams when he lied about staying a Clipper once Davis signed.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #123
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Word around the campfire is that Brandon Roy had the same sciency shit done to his knees that Kobe did. Apparently, Roy was a lot more effective than others who have had it in keeping quiet about it though.

And I write too!
Old 07-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #124
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i thought roy's problem is that all the cartilage stuff in his knees deteriorated and were gone, whereas a normal human being has something there. if so, this procedure helped grow it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #125
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
i thought roy's problem is that all the cartilage stuff in his knees deteriorated and were gone, whereas a normal human being has something there. if so, this procedure helped grow it back?
From what I could find on it:
Quote:
The procedure involves doctors taking the patient’s own blood, spinning it in a centrifuge, making a serum and then injecting it into the knee. Doctors claim the blood then works to stop inflammation and reduce pain and cartilage damage.

And I write too!
Old 07-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #126
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Lin needs to be working on his ball handling skills and learn to be able to dribble with his left just as good as his right.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #127
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Ray Allen to the Heat, my GF is having a temper tantrum. I was hoping he could get over his beef with Rondo n Co, but I guess not

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"

Last edited by theronin; 07-06-2012 at 10:04 PM..
Old 07-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #128
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Word around the campfire is that Brandon Roy had the same sciency shit done to his knees that Kobe did. Apparently, Roy was a lot more effective than others who have had it in keeping quiet about it though.

D12 will probably be a laker in a couple days.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #129
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Oh happy day, I'm very happy to hear the news. Lots of 3's will be raining this season.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #130
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
lol Riq ur avatar kills me.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 07-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #131
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Yeah I have to thank Phlip for that one, I was going to take it down after the first round but I laugh everytime I look at it
Old 07-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #132
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Oh happy day, I'm very happy to hear the news. Lots of 3's will be raining this season.
those 3 are going to kill it!
Old 07-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #133
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Ray Allen, welcome to the fam!

Happy Lebronukkah to HEAT nation! On this day 2 years ago Lebron took his talents to Miami.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #134
Riq
Zilvia Addict

From what I understand the Heat aren't done yet. Ira Winderman wrote that the Heat are still looking to sign Rashaard Lewis and Marcus Camby. Lewis as a minimum contract and Camby in a possible sign and trade for Joel Anthony. If this indeed happens, wow is all I can say.

So from my understanding if all of this happens the 2012-2013 Heat roster could be:

Pg Elmario Chalmers/ Norris Cole
Sg D-Wade/Ray Allen/ Mike Miller
Sf LBJ/ Shane Battier/James Jones
Pf CB1/ UD/ Lewis
C Marcus Camby/ Dexter Pittman

Happy Lebronukkuh indeed
Old 07-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #135
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Thought Mike Miller retired? You know who I'm surprised nobody has talked about...JaVale McGee. If somebody needs an athletic middle enforcer, I'd take this guy.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #136
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Thought Mike Miller retired? You know who I'm surprised nobody has talked about...JaVale McGee. If somebody needs an athletic middle enforcer, I'd take this guy.
miller hasnt decided what to do yet.
mcgee and nuggets are talking and reports are both parties are happy.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #137
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
From what I understand the Heat aren't done yet. Ira Winderman wrote that the Heat are still looking to sign Rashaard Lewis and Marcus Camby. Lewis as a minimum contract and Camby in a possible sign and trade for Joel Anthony. If this indeed happens, wow is all I can say.

So from my understanding if all of this happens the 2012-2013 Heat roster could be:

Pg Elmario Chalmers/ Norris Cole
Sg D-Wade/Ray Allen/ Mike Miller
Sf LBJ/ Shane Battier/James Jones
Pf CB1/ UD/ Lewis
C Marcus Camby/ Dexter Pittman

Happy Lebronukkuh indeed

Quote:
Its possible Miller will have the surgery and come back in the 2nd half of the season now that there will be a full 82 game schedule to stretch the rehab over.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #138
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Yeah Mike Miller said after the finals that he would do what is best for the franchise. At the time it meant he would retire so the Heat wouldn't have to amnesty him in order to sign a replacement but now that Ray is on the roster and Lewis looks like a lock as well, Mike can take all of next year to recover and still comeback in time for the playoffs without hurting the team. I know the team has been trying to talk James Jones out of calling it quits as well. For now both those guys look to be on the roster for next season.

As far as Mcgee goes, the kid has alot of talent but he reminds me of Michael Beasley, he just doesn't get it. So much talent being waisted because of childish immaturity
Old 07-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #139
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Speaking of the Nuggets...wussup with Andre Miller? I always liked him and thought he could have been a great PG if only he landed on some of the better teams. He reminded me of Billups pre-detroit. You know he has the skills, just needed to find the right home.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 12:04 AM   #140
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Quote:
Speaking of the Nuggets...wussup with Andre Miller? I always liked him and thought he could have been a great PG if only he landed on some of the better teams. He reminded me of Billups pre-detroit. You know he has the skills, just needed to find the right home.
he resigned with the nuggets.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #141
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Damn you NBA.com FA Tracker!!! Somebody update that shit!!!

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #142
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I have no doubts on the knicks matching the offer.

jason is an old guy. he cannot run a full pace game without getting any rest. they need lin.

Quote:
Everything is blowing up in Mark Cuban's face like I said it would last year. He broke up a championship team in hopes to makr his own big 3. As if playing in Dallas is better than playing in NYC. I said it last year and ill say it again, if I were a Mavrick fan I would be angry that Mark killed a good roster in hopes to chase a wildcard.

As far as teams chasing Elton Brand goes, I pray the Heat aren't one of them. I lost all respect for that asshole when he talked Baron Davis into becoming a Clipper and then chose to sign with the 76ers for less money. I don't like either team but I believe that a man should keep his word. He hurt both teams when he lied about staying a Clipper once Davis signed.
let's be real here, dallas in 2011 was no where close to a dynasty team.
cuban is a genius, he's doing everything right.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #143
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Wow, I really just cannot believe they got him. Games are going to be incredible to watch this season. Allen on a wing for the heat? Jesus H Christ man. They have like NO money available and yet still making these great moves. I think I had best stay away from RealGM today, I cannot even imagine the meltdowns.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #144
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
I have no doubts on the knicks matching the offer.

jason is an old guy. he cannot run a full pace game without getting any rest. they need lin.

let's be real here, dallas in 2011 was no where close to a dynasty team.
cuban is a genius, he's doing everything right.
True they were no dynasty but had they kept that roster together and also added Lamar Kardashian, I'm Kardashian wouldn't have shutdown because he would have been playing on a team that could have beaten his old team. At the very least that Dallas roster could have been in the WCF or Finals. Cuban played this horribly, Dirk is too old to be on a rebuilding team, no one wants to go let alone stay in Dallas and the ones that get hit hardest are the fans. They're not getting D-Will, they're def not getting Dwight and every other superstar will avoid the Mavs all together. It certainly doesn't help the Mavs that Mark was one of the hardline owners during the lockout and continued to be a pain in the ass when the Lakers pulled off a coup to get Chris Paul. Face it Mark Cuban breaking down that championship roster and being an asshole to the players during and after the lockout has hurt the Mavs much like it hurt the Bobcats and Cavs. No one really wants to play for these owners even if they have cap space. Most importantly winning one championship in the NBA is considered a fluke, you have to win more than one to become a true champion and the Mavs failed to even attempt to defend theirs.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #145
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Wow, I really just cannot believe they got him. Games are going to be incredible to watch this season. Allen on a wing for the heat? Jesus H Christ man. They have like NO money available and yet still making these great moves. I think I had best stay away from RealGM today, I cannot even imagine the meltdowns.
Lol! Avoid espn msg boards and most importantly redsarmy.com. There are alot of angry Failtics fans blowing headgaskets over this move. Some are fine with him leaving but all of them are angry that Ray went to Miami. It's also really funny to see how Failtics fans react when they get angry, they turn into the biggest proud racists in the world, there is so much class in Boston
Old 07-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #146
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Those Celtics fans should realize the truth of how members of that organization where treating Ray.

Heat gave Ray Allen reason to again feel wanted - Yahoo! Sports

Old 07-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #147
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
At first I was shocked Ray Allen made the move to the Heat. After reading that article, if it's true he was not treated well within the organization, then I can understand the move. I hope he recovers from the ankle injury and get back to his true form. He's definitely one of my fave players.

What do you guys think about Team USA? I think lack of size is an issue, especially at the center position.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #148
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Those Celtics fans should realize the truth of how members of that organization where treating Ray.

Heat gave Ray Allen reason to again feel wanted - Yahoo! Sports

When you think about it, You can't be shocked that a guy left the team that has been trying to trade him for two years straight. You can't be shocked that he wanted to leave a locker-room with the hot head PG who thinks he's a superstar. You can't really be shocked that a guy doesn't necessarily care about money or subscribes to the theory that a franchise thats been around for ages and haves the most championships is "superior".
Old 07-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #149
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
At first I was shocked Ray Allen made the move to the Heat. After reading that article, if it's true he was not treated well within the organization, then I can understand the move. I hope he recovers from the ankle injury and get back to his true form. He's definitely one of my fave players.

What do you guys think about Team USA? I think lack of size is an issue, especially at the center position.
All the size in the world is no match for a team that has King James, Black Mamba, KD and CP3. I see gold in our future once again.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #150
Tle1993
Zilvia Member

Tle1993 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets go knicks!!!!
Closed Thread