Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 03-28-2003, 02:09 AM   #1
DuffMan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
DuffMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to DuffMan
Sweet. We wont have any police problems with that location would we? Stupid police might think we are street racing or something stupid like that. Of course it's during the day so it wont look too suspicous.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2003, 02:15 PM   #2
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
A site, instead the worn out chicago 240sx site that was never updated, anyways, clean your cars i'll be bringing the camera and the tripod, hope its a good day.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:13 PM   #3
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Updated the site a little (juss remodeled it), any suggestions or comments welcome.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:05 PM   #4
DuffMan
Post Whore!

Nice, it looks great.

What it's missing is a link to where people can donate money to help me with the motor swap.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:16 PM   #5
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by DuffMan
Nice, it looks great.

What it's missing is a link to where people can donate money to help me with the motor swap.
haha, umm how about a donate a car to me section.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:24 PM   #6
DuffMan
Post Whore!

Donate money to me and you can lease mine.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:41 AM   #7
X1nom3D
Leaky Injector

X1nom3D is an unknown quantity at this point
about how many people are attending this meet???
X1nom3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 03:16 PM   #8
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by X1nom3D
about how many people are attending this meet???
Honestly I am not sure.

I will be there, James will be there, 240 2NR will be there, Duff Man will be there, prolly MI SO FST, then a couple of others that I forgot the names of that responded to the other threads.

I am sure there will be a decent number, but don't expect like 20 cars (although that is possible, just a slim chance).

If the drive from Wisconsin is not something you want to do, then I suggest you at least come to the June meet, seems there will be a bigger crowd there. But you still will have some fun at the May meet, better scenery for pics

BTW nice cars you got there, where are the chicago S14s at , seems everyone has an S13 except like Mike (S14Guy) never see any S14s at meets that are coming from Chicago.
Old 04-04-2003, 05:47 PM   #9
X1nom3D
Leaky Injector

thanks for the compliment... well, the drive from milwaukee isn't a big deal for me, I'd do it in a heart beat if I got nothin to do, so... if the weather's nice *fingers crossed*, and I got nothin else to do... I'll see you guys there, probably for both meets... and hopefully my car will be painted by the June meet, but we'll see...
Old 04-04-2003, 06:17 PM   #10
DuffMan
Post Whore!

Well it's the first meet of the spring, so I would expect a healthy turn out. People have been jonesing for a meet all winter.
Old 04-10-2003, 08:29 PM   #11
gmgs14
Zilvia Member

gmgs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
we shal see, I might make it down from Michigan with my S14 so you'll be able to see another stock one!
gmgs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 12:09 PM   #12
jsr20det
Zilvia Member

jsr20det is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jsr20det
Im in, my black S13 will be there, along with my friends other S13.
Old 04-18-2003, 06:12 PM   #13
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
thanks for the compliment... well, the drive from milwaukee isn't a big deal for me, I'd do it in a heart beat if I got nothin to do, so... if the weather's nice *fingers crossed*, and I got nothin else to do... I'll see you guys there, probably for both meets... and hopefully my car will be painted by the June meet, but we'll see...
Well now I can see how far the drive from milwaukee is, the car that I am buying is over there, its about an hour and a half away from where I am, which isn't too far from where the meet is.

So far seems like we'll have a good turnout, just need more S14s, too many S13s
Old 04-19-2003, 12:49 AM   #14
chris-r

chris-r is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill be there with JSR20det im his friend...
chris-r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 09:17 AM   #15
Crab Spirits
Leaky Injector

Crab Spirits is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crab Spirits
SR

I'm putting an SR in pretty soon, but I'll try to make it. Gotta round up some of you guys for this drift event. I'm doing the swap in LaGrange, I could use a hand from someone who's done it before. That would make things go smoother.
Old 04-19-2003, 08:22 PM   #16
DuffMan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by Crab Spirits
I'm putting an SR in pretty soon, but I'll try to make it. Gotta round up some of you guys for this drift event. I'm doing the swap in LaGrange, I could use a hand from someone who's done it before. That would make things go smoother.
There don't seem to be a lot arround who have done it. A few had it done by shops, and I think there was a guy who did it, but then sold the motor.

My swap is stalled up due to money problems, but i've done the wiring so if you have any wiring questions I could help.
Old 04-20-2003, 09:53 PM   #17
240 2NR
Zilvia FREAK!

240 2NR is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, there's a good chance I'll be there (it's literally a mile from my apartment) though it's unlikely my 240 will be. I had been planning to bring my 240 back with me this weekend from my garage in Madison, but with all the weekend plans and trips I have this month it just didn't make snese since between now and when I'll be up there for my sister's graduation I would have driven it once if I was lucky (and trust me, after 4 months without, plus only about 200 miles since I installed my B&M and driving an automatic all this time, I'm feeling very deprived so I'd be making any excuse I could to drive it).

I may show up in my girlfriend's altima (hey it's still a KA) to check out the seen.

In anycase, I hope to be there, but highly doubt my car will be.
Old 04-22-2003, 07:39 AM   #18
X1nom3D
Leaky Injector

great, see you all there... my car is probably gonna be the only one that's primered up and not painted, LOL
Old 04-23-2003, 09:52 AM   #19
handiman15

handiman15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to handiman15
Hi guys, you have no idea who I am, but I might be there for the meet. I'm from Southbend Indiana area.
handiman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 10:17 AM   #20
jsr20det
Zilvia Member

jsr20det is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jsr20det
Quote:
great, see you all there... my car is probably gonna be the only one that's primered up and not painted, LOL
If it makes u feel better, my right fender is all bondo'd and has hole it in. =] Very not sexy but hoping to get it fixed.
Old 04-23-2003, 12:42 PM   #21
X1nom3D
Leaky Injector

jsr20det, aww that sucks man... well, i feel a lil bit better, thanx... but my quarter panel went in about 4 inches after a drifting acccident (TRUTH: van sideswiped me)... but yea, I'm gettin better at it
Old 04-23-2003, 04:37 PM   #22
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by handiman15
Hi guys, you have no idea who I am, but I might be there for the meet. I'm from Southbend Indiana area.
I only know two people in this thread, and thats from the last meet, so come out and you'll know us all. Hope to see you there, the time is drawing near.
Old 04-28-2003, 08:21 PM   #23
Crab Spirits
Leaky Injector

In case you guys haven't heard, the day before the meet (Sat) there is a get-together going on to get some interest going for a Chicagoland drift meet. Here:
http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?...TOPIC_ID=29805
You guys should show up if you are'nt too busy shining your rides up.

BTW, I will be there with my silvia. Primered fenders, CF hood, but no SR in the car yet.
Old 04-28-2003, 08:49 PM   #24
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

ya i put some info on the site
http://www.geocities.com/chicago240sx2003/
Old 04-28-2003, 09:10 PM   #25
Fusion726

Fusion726 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fusion726
Hey guys, I'm a newbie to this forum. I drive the white s13 w/ the silvia conversion (don't know if any of you have seen it). But i'll definitely be there (asked for the day off a month ago when misofst told me about the meet).
crab spirits - i can help you out with your swap if you'd like. I have an apt. @ NIU right now and work @ the circuit city in batavia, but i wouldn't mind driving out there for a day or two of wrenching!

Eric
www.geocities.com/jdmsilvia

btw-is anyone going to the saturday meet?
btw2-anyone know where to buy an engine hoist/stand for a good price around chicago? gotta clean up the sr right after the meet.

Last edited by Fusion726; 04-28-2003 at 09:23 PM..
Fusion726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 09:57 PM   #26
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Ooo so that was your car in IREV last year, I remember seeing it, nice car.

Meet is going to turn out great, just hope the rain doesn't screw it up, at least it will be empty over there. Juss gotta make sure to wax the car

I will not be making it to the saturday meet, got to help with moving so gotta stay in the area, plus i gotta search for my tripod thats lost somewhere in storage.

See you Sunday
Old 04-28-2003, 10:41 PM   #27
Crab Spirits
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally posted by Fusion726
Hey guys, I'm a newbie to this forum. I drive the white s13 w/ the silvia conversion (don't know if any of you have seen it). But i'll definitely be there (asked for the day off a month ago when misofst told me about the meet).
crab spirits - i can help you out with your swap if you'd like. I have an apt. @ NIU right now and work @ the circuit city in batavia, but i wouldn't mind driving out there for a day or two of wrenching!

Eric
www.geocities.com/jdmsilvia

btw-is anyone going to the saturday meet?
btw2-anyone know where to buy an engine hoist/stand for a good price around chicago? gotta clean up the sr right after the meet.
Sweet! I'll look you guys up when the time comes. I'm almost there. Tranny should be back together tomorrow and I have everything! I will be at the meet on saturday. Let me know if you're coming and I'll bring the silvia. BTW, my engine hoist is a New Holland LX750 turbo, I think it might be out of your price range though.
Old 05-01-2003, 11:55 PM   #28
willcheung
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
willcheung is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to willcheung
hey guys, can you give me some direction how to get to the place we meet, Maybe i will come on sunday from Michigan, either give me the address of the place so i can use mapquest to get the driving direction or give me a rough idea what freeway to take
willcheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 01:30 AM   #29
1fasts13
Zilvia Member

1fasts13 is an unknown quantity at this point
ohh wow i almost forgot about this one

i'll definitely try to make it out on sunday, but i wonder what car i will come out with since i still dont have a 240 yet
1fasts13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 01:05 PM   #30
gmgs14
Zilvia Member

gmgs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by willcheung
hey guys, can you give me some direction how to get to the place we meet, Maybe i will come on sunday from Michigan, either give me the address of the place so i can use mapquest to get the driving direction or give me a rough idea what freeway to take
Big Rapids huh? I'm planning on going from Grand Rapids. If you want to meet up in GR we can carpool. It's not that hard to get out there. Trust me.
gmgs14 is offline   Reply With Quote