Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #91
jdmae86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much for the Q45 kit shipped to a business address 27409
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2007, 10:49 PM   #92
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
$1745 shipped to your business.

process:

once paid, I will place order to JPUSA. I will get the kit, if not instock, 2-3days in my shop. I will ship the kit that same day, if not next.

Paypal preferred so it covers both of us.

DISCLAIMER:
Once payment is given AND product is ordered, I cannot stop or request for refund unless the company , JPUSA, says ok. I had a situation with a bodykit to a customer that I had to get a refund, took forever, got the refund, now the funds have to be cofirmed, and other junk... in the end it made me look bad though im the middle man.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:04 PM   #93
synergy_motorsports

Trader Rating: (0)
synergy_motorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
price shipped for 240SX 95-96 Type 1 to zip 30096 please...
Old 09-05-2007, 02:24 AM   #94
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
synergy motorsports - pm sent
Old 11-04-2007, 11:37 PM   #95
EricDET
Leaky Injector

EricDET is on a distinguished road
95-96 240sx Type 1 kit to Commercial 41048 address...Thanks.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:53 AM   #96
widegts

ericdet - pm sent
Old 11-29-2007, 06:17 PM   #97
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
How much for the 180sx Type 1 skirts and front? Separate please and picked up.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #98
widegts

kfany - pm sent back to you
Old 01-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #99
Overdose
Leaky Injector

Overdose is on the path to ruinOverdose is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Overdose
please pm me pricing for s14 95-96 type 1 kit, front bumper, rear and side skirt prices I'm not sure how much longer my zip ties will last... and it doesn't need to be shipped. I'm right in the area ... how much for these if its prepped for and ready to paint
Old 01-21-2008, 01:42 PM   #100
inertia
Leaky Injector

inertia is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for s14 type 1 shipped to pa 19078?
Old 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #101
widegts

pm sent my fellow zilvians
Old 01-25-2008, 12:23 AM   #102
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
how much is type 2 180sx front bumper ship to 56301
Old 01-25-2008, 12:30 AM   #103
widegts

nicku - pm sent to you
Old 05-14-2008, 02:57 AM   #104
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
how much for the 95-96 Type I sideskirts and rear bumper?
Old 05-14-2008, 08:02 AM   #105
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
180sx kit to 92139 please
Old 05-23-2008, 11:06 AM   #106
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey mike, how much for JP USA Type 1 for Zenki s14 picked up? PM back if possible. Thanks
Old 05-29-2008, 12:41 PM   #107
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
quote for s13 type 2

sides and rear only please to 60504
Old 06-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #108
widegts

I am back, if you are still interested in these parts and no one tried to sell it to you via pms yet ahahha, pm me and ill give you the best deal i can give... thanks!
Closed Thread