Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:05 PM   #91
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
aight cool, ill check it out some more when i get home
Old 12-30-2008, 03:04 AM   #92
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
payment sent for 1 Large t-shirt package
Old 12-30-2008, 03:40 AM   #93
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
yeah, reppin some pink godzira in Japan haha
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:09 PM   #94
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
holdin it down on my vios 3 that I still can't put in my car.

very nice!

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:31 AM   #95
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
Sweeeeet. Thanks for the feedback guys!

I just need a couple more orders and I'll put in the print batch ASAP. Hopefully we'll get this batch printed out by next week! C'mon guys/gals, this is your chance!

Happy new year everyone!

-danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:47 PM   #96
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
payment sent for the tshirt/decal package!

DANNY!! dont ship it to the 9738 Winterberry Drive address. My real address is in the details/description or whatever k thanks
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:17 PM   #97
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
hey Clint,

got your payment dude! thanks for the support. got your details section address too. no worries.

-danny

Old 01-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #98
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Inventory update (as of 1/1/09 7:20pm):

XS - 1
S - 0
M - 3
L - 0
XL - 0
XXL - 0

I will be putting in the second batch order early, possibly next week. All you dudes and dudettes who have placed an order should be getting your shirts soon!

Thanks again for the support, guys/gals!

-danny

Old 01-02-2009, 03:54 AM   #99
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingpanda View Post
Inventory update (as of 1/1/09 7:20pm):
I will be putting in the second batch order early, possibly next week. All you dudes and dudettes who have placed an order should be getting your shirts soon!

Thanks again for the support, guys/gals!

-danny
badass man, i cant wait
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:33 AM   #100
mikeyyy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
awesome, just got my delivery confirmation in my email. Cant wait to rep this in TX
Old 01-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #101
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Payment sent!

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #102
roddogg
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
roddogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingpanda View Post
roddogg: sorry dude, XL's are out of stock right now. But, if you're still interested, you should place an order ASAP. If I get enough orders to print the minimum quantity at the printer, I will do my best to get them out as soon as possible.

i10cruiser: Hey Carlos! I've got your shirts with me, I'll drop them off at your place early this week.

mikeyy: you've got a PM, please get back to me!

And to everyone else: Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you guys liked your shirts. All the shirts that are on the list should be on their way, and if you don't receive them within the next 7 business days, feel free to shoot me a PM. I put delivery confirmation on ALL domestic orders, so I have tracking numbers and status updates available. If you get a chance, take a picture and send it to me!

In-stock quantity status (as of 6:39pm 12/28/08):
XS - 1
S - 0
M - 4
L - 0
XL - 0
XXL - 1

-danny
payment was sent 12/27 did you get it please tell me yes via paypal
roddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #103
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

roddogg: Got your payment dude! I sent you a PM also.

-danny

Old 01-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #104
zorak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zorak
payment sent for one batch of stickers!

woo!
zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #105
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Hey Danny I just sent you a PM with a question.

BUY MOAR PG STUFF!
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #106
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

zorak: got your payment! your stickers are going out first thing on monday.

thefro526: you got a PM back. thanks for the support!

-danny

Old 01-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #107
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I just got my shirt and stickers today. Shit is on point man!! Thanks Danny
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #108
Mister.E
Post Whore!

^ i hate you, i may have to stop by after work and check it out
Old 01-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #109
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Hey guys! Great news! The second batch of shirts has been ordered! I hope I ordered enough for future incoming orders, but all you guys/gals who have already sent payment should be getting your packages soon. I will post an update with stock quantities when I ship out. Thanks again to everyone for your support!

-danny

Old 01-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #110
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

IMPORTANT NOTICE: My group buy subscription ends on 1/11/09, so this thread might get locked in the next couple of days. The shirts for the second print batch are being printed as we speak, and hopefully should be ready and shipped out next week. Since I won't be able to post on here next week, I will confirm shipment with each and everyone of you personally. I will be contacting you via the contact info you've included in your order, OR via your paypal email.

With that being said, I think I placed the print batch a little larger than I should've... and will have some left over t-shirts and stickers in ALL sizes. If you're still interested even after the group buy ends, PM me to see if I have any left-over stock. Again, these will NEVER be reprinted again, so get them while you still can! Last call!

Thanks everyone for your support! I hope you guys enjoy your shirts and stickers, and I hope we can do another shirt or other merchandise sometime in the future.

-danny

Old 01-10-2009, 11:30 PM   #111
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Hey guys!

This might be my last post before the thread gets locked down (due to group buy subscription expiring). Again, I will be contacting all the guys/gals that have placed an order personally as soon as the shirts arrive. Should be here next week!

As of 1/10/09 at 10:30pm, I have the following still available (left overs from the second print batch). These will be available as soon as the shirts arrive next week. Again, after this, NO MORE of these shirts, EVER!

XS - 0
S - 2
M - 3
L - 2
XL - 2
XXL - 1

PM me ASAP if you'd like to pick up any of these sizes! Don't sleep!

-danny

Old 01-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #112
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
how does the medium fit, and how much do these shrink?
Old 01-11-2009, 12:28 AM   #113
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

fromxtor: I'm 5'6" 150lbs, my friend's 5'8" 130lbs, we both wear mediums. They seem like a very "basic" medium to me. These are 100% cotton preshrunk, and didn't seem to shrink when I washed mine. If you need to be more certain here's a Gildan tshirt sizing chart I found on the web:

CustomInk.com - Sizing Guide

Hope that helps!

-danny

Old 01-11-2009, 08:23 AM   #114
mikeyyy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sorry for a late reply, but I did get my t shirt package in and I will say that I was very pleased with everything! The shirt fit true to size and the stickers were premium quality! Excellent communication and fast shipping. Thanks danny and the pink godzira guys!!!
Old 01-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #115
2ndcar
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
2ndcar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Do you have any of the package deals left in medium?
2ndcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #116
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey danny, i got my stuff today (well a while ago actually, but i havent been home) everything looks great. wearing my shirt right now!
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:26 PM   #117
Mister.E
Post Whore!

i just got my shirt and stickers today...so badass