Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 05:34 AM   #1
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
-:- HKS Twin Power Ignition Amplifier -:-

Description of item : The Twin Power ignition amplifier integrates Capacity Discharge Ignition (CDI) and transistor ignition technology to offer improved throttle response and smoother engine performance by providing optimal spark duration and maximum voltage output. The CDI technology provides maximum voltage by transferring all stored energy in the capacitor to the ignition coil so the ignition current can build quickly, making the Twin Power very effective at higher revs where a normal spark would diminish.

http://www.hksusa.com/categories/more.asp?id=1954 <- 4 more info...

Price : US$299

Group buy END DATE : AUGUST 23, 2006

================================================== =======
PAYMENT OPTIONS

Paypal: [email protected]
Money Order: ''TO: Michael-quinn Pelagio'' / "ADDRESS: 1727 Kerry ct, West Covina, CA 91792''
Direct Deposit: Routing Number- "322271627" / Account Number- "0934454654" / Bank name- ''Washington Mutual''

Contact Information
Post questions on this forum -OR-

EMAIL- ''[email protected]''
PLEASE ADD - ''ZTPO'' as your subject, so i know its for this forum and product.

PHONE- "626.926.0289''
PLEASE LEAVE a voicemail if i dont answer, because i DO get a lot of calls. Since all other group buys i do, sell cars, parts, do body/paint, goes to my cell.

THANK YOU!!! Lets make this smooth guys/gals -=o)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once the group buy is finished this will be the process in which each product will be sent:

1- August 23, 2006- Group buy will finish and wont be valid
2- August 25, 2006- All payments will be finished and will be in my bank
(I have to wait 2days at least to get the cash in the account from all
paypal payments. SORRY GUYS, but i want to make sure i have the cash)
3- August 29, 2006- All products will be sent out w/ tracking number via
FED EX.

****Please keep in mind, if this group buy goes crazy and we get over 10 orders, then shipping date might take longer****
REFUNDS:

YES, we will let any person(s) do a refund before "AUGUST 29, 2006''. If you would like a refund if we run out of twin powers, and have to wait til HKS gives us more (1week), then I will email/phone everyone and ask them personally if they want it still.

--I KNOW HOW IT IS TO SAY, ''I cant wait, give me my money back...''

**** I WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR DOING A REFUND, BUT FOR PAYPAL PAYERS, I WILL BE SENDING ONLY THE MONEY I GET AFTER PAYPAL FEES****

=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[
PICTURES OF PRODUCT: I get shipments of 3-4 twin powers every week, so all orders will be filled for sure, just might take time if we get 20-30 orders ahahah

Last edited by widegts; 08-24-2006 at 03:07 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2006, 09:27 AM   #2
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
FYI....you should change the color of the price b/c I've looked at it for awhile and can't make out if it says 330 or 338

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 08-14-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
o, IM SORRY ahaha, ok i will EDIT it now. THANKS!
Closed Thread