Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 01:52 PM   #31
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
yokotas13 - im checkn for you, its sunday here, so i cant really call shops, but ill call my friends who have the sil conversion! -=o)

elixirvtec - gotcha
============

1- [email protected]/paypal
2- articdragon192 / interested
3- [email protected]/paypal/ill get it makes it over 15
4- Yokotas13 / paypal
5- elixirvtec / paypal
6- (clubrx7 member)
7- (local area)
8-
9-
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2006, 01:56 PM   #32
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
oops / hehe i put yoko twice, didnt notice
=====================

1- [email protected]/paypal
2- articdragon192 / interested
3- [email protected]/paypal/ill get it makes it over 15
4- elixirvtec / paypal
5- (clubrx7 member)
6- (local area person)
7-
8-
9-
Old 08-27-2006, 02:08 PM   #33
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Do you have any picture examples of this HID kit installed on a 240sx with pop up lights???
Old 08-27-2006, 02:26 PM   #34
widegts

Ricks15 - no i dont buddy. I did a business trade to get these prices so low. What would you like to know? the pictures above are examples of the hue examples.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:59 AM   #35
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
IS the Silvia Halogen and projector lights the same bulb on low beam?
Halogens:
Foglamps -
Hi/Lo - H4

Dual Projectors:
Lowbeams - H3c
Highbeams - H3
Foglamps - H3c

Triple Projectors:
Lowbeams - H1
Highbeams - H3
Foglamps - H3c
Old 08-28-2006, 12:30 PM   #36
widegts

thank you r33! good lookin..
Old 08-28-2006, 07:52 PM   #37
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah man......its in one of the silvia headlight threads, just did a quick search on it for ya
Old 09-02-2006, 01:40 AM   #38
widegts

LAST PRICE DROP -

UNIT - $190 / local pickup
UNIT - $200 / shipped internationally

----- why you may ask? ----

well, because i am doing a couple of stuff on other sites, and figured i could.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:51 PM   #39
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
i'm interested but do you have them in h7 size? and i might have missed it but are these plug and play?
Old 09-05-2006, 08:37 AM   #40
widegts

hey echoofsilence, yes i do have them as of this moment. Yes they are plug and play.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:23 AM   #41
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to highwaystar22
So maybe I missed it, sorry if I did. I didn't see H4 listed on the bulb application list. I have a 92 240 with the H4 conversion kit with glass housings, will these bulbs work?
Old 09-07-2006, 12:10 PM   #42
widegts

YES, the GLASS HOUSING Can hold the heat. I know, i had HID's on my car before. So if you would like to purchase them, please send payment to

[email protected]

amount of - 200 + 3% paypal fee (since paypal takes about that much out)
Old 09-08-2006, 04:18 AM   #43
allblackS14
Zilvia Member

allblackS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Was doing a search for bulb size, can anyone confirm that the Zenki 95-96 low beams are 9003?
Old 09-08-2006, 09:50 AM   #44
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to highwaystar22
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts
YES, the GLASS HOUSING Can hold the heat. I know, i had HID's on my car before. So if you would like to purchase them, please send payment to

[email protected]

amount of - 200 + 3% paypal fee (since paypal takes about that much out)
The glass housings hold the heat, but will the HID's come in the H4 bulb designation to fit the H4 conversion housings?
Old 09-08-2006, 10:43 AM   #45
widegts

allblacks14 IM SORRY BRO, i dont want to take your money and say in the end NO, but nopes. I pmd' you the bulb apps buddy, hope you find a bulb size...

highwaystar22 YES SIR! I DID IT BEFORE on my car! -=o) if you check my posts above, i always double check, tripple check, before i say yes. SO YUP, if you have the H4 Conversion for the 240s, all u do is...

- take your housings out
- unplug your sockets from your bulbs
- take your bulbs out
- replace the bulbs w/ the LUMENIA HID Bulbs (dont touch the bulb glass)
- Lock in place
- Connect the OEM SOCKET to the BALLAST
- Connect the BALLAST SOCKET to the BULB
- Put the housing back
- TURN IT ON ( i had a problem where i had to put my HIGH BEAMS on for the HID'S to work)

*note: you will lose your optional LOW/HIGH BEAMS, you will just have, the HIDS ON*

what do i mean?

- you have to put your car in BRIGHT to turn the HID'S on. If you leave it on LOW, it wont turn on because not enough power for the ballast to charge the LIGHTS.

======

if you have questions, let me know buddy
Old 09-09-2006, 03:41 AM   #46
Juujai
Zilvia Member

Juujai will become famous soon enoughJuujai will become famous soon enoughJuujai will become famous soon enough
the h4's dual ballast?
Old 09-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #47
widegts

Juujai - H4 Dual Ballast? i am not sure what that means, but here is another pic of the product.... open box

Old 09-14-2006, 11:27 PM   #48
Atomic-S14

Atomic-S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
1996 NISSAN 240SX

Low beam headlamp
High beam headlamp

those fit the 96 s14
and i'm using the H4 which is the same size i guess? but i dont know much about the HID's
is this what you wanted to know allblacks14?
Old 09-14-2006, 11:40 PM   #49
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Let me know if you have a high output for a nissan 2000 s15 headlight unit

low beam high beam? do you do that? or is it only low beam? the low and high beams are seperate....

thanks

R
Old 09-14-2006, 11:54 PM   #50
allblackS14
Zilvia Member

allblackS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic-S14
1996 NISSAN 240SX

Low beam headlamp
High beam headlamp

those fit the 96 s14
and i'm using the H4 which is the same size i guess? but i dont know much about the HID's
is this what you wanted to know allblacks14?

Yes, I also went to the PIAA website and they stated that for 95-96 S14s
low beams = H4
high beams = 9005
Old 09-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #51
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
thanks mike for replying....

I am interested, turns out they are 9004 combined low/high(i think)

Ill put myself down, and if the group buy reaches 15 or more, ill def be in for 200 shipped

[email protected]/paypal/will do if GB reaches 15

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:49 AM   #52
widegts

LB Motoring - I am not familiar with the type of BULBS the s15 has, but i will find out for you. I know the simple facts like, if your car says, H4, and LUMENIA HID's carry H4, it will fit. Im sorry, i will try to find info and pm you!
allblackS14 - yes if you need either or one, just let me know boss
chris300zr - the 200 shipped is a price available right now, if you would like to purchase, PM Me.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #53
180fan
Leaky Injector

180fan is an unknown quantity at this point
How much are new bulbs? I'd be in for H4's at the moment, but might switch over to H3's later this year. Also is the price 200 like in your last post or 190 like it says in your sig?
Old 09-19-2006, 02:36 PM   #54
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
how many people do you have so far?

where are these made? japan, china, korea, taiwan, etc?...

and you posted that the temp choices are 5K-12K...what are the increments exactly? im assuming 5,6,8,10,12K?
Old 09-19-2006, 10:06 PM   #55
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14
how many people do you have so far?

where are these made? japan, china, korea, taiwan, etc?...

and you posted that the temp choices are 5K-12K...what are the increments exactly? im assuming 5,6,8,10,12K?
Are these made by Phillips by any chance and do we get a choice of color range or is it based on what you have in stock for the particular bulb type we need? widegts, im sending pm now.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:32 PM   #56
widegts

180fan - 190 local pick up / 200 shipped
sw20>>s14 - i have enough orders. They are made in taiwan, but no complaints so far, if you check the search engines, google, yahoo, etc. They are distributed from canada to me. YES the increments is about right, on the first post, i believe there is a general picture of color w/ kelvin.
chris300zr - by phillips, no im sorry. Color rang yes, let me know what kelvin you would like.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:03 PM   #57
golds1400
BANNED

golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
still looking for the group buy? iam in 200 shiped is fine...i just bought kouki headlights and doing the conversion..not sure what bulb size..and just choose a temp? sorry dont know much about hid's [email protected]
Old 09-20-2006, 03:44 PM   #58
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
someone correct me if im wrong, but i think koukis are H1...and color temp refers to the color temperature of the output...theres a reference on the first page of a general understanding of what its gonna look like...higher DOES NOT mean "better"...for the best interest of visibility, its always best to stay under the 5-6000 kelvin range...but then again, its all preference; plus the fact that your projector lens will compensate for the lack of visibility with higher range bulbs
Old 09-21-2006, 01:10 AM   #59
widegts

golds1400 - send payment to [email protected] , we have 2 paid orders. I am waiting to reach 5 orders by the end of the month...

sw20 - yes your right... higher the kelvin does not mean best.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:17 AM   #60
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
ok let me know when you find out, the high beam low beam are seperate areas, the s15 housing is built for hid, but doesnt have it on my version, i have non hid housings which are the same as HID, but without the parts.. I believe H1 on low beam, and H4? on highbeam? no way of them both being hid with 1 kit?

thanks

Rob