Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 01:17 AM   #61
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
Cool GB ENDS on...

This GB Ends on oct 15, 2006. We have to get at least 5 paid orders before that. Thank you....

Last edited by widegts; 10-15-2006 at 09:00 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2006, 06:15 PM   #62
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
i can send payment probably september 28-29 most likely, will the heat be ok for final konnexion lenses? what about stock zenki headlights? and if anyone knows the type of headlights 95-96 has off the top of their head, that would be great.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:41 PM   #63
allblackS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
allblackS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
DO IT DO IT!!!! C'mon guys I want my HIDs! #2 paid up and ready to rock!
Old 09-21-2006, 08:55 PM   #64
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiros
and if anyone knows the type of headlights 95-96 has off the top of their head, that would be great.
9003/H4 low beam

9005 high beam

ill be down for a set just as soon as i decide on what temperature i want...
Old 09-22-2006, 01:23 AM   #65
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
LB - i will find out for you by tomorrow -=o).. diamond plaza meet? hehe im there when our project 240 is done... PM ME if you wanna comment on that DIAMOND PLAZA THING. I want to seperate this to the HID inquires only if possible... thanks!

akiros - ill be honest, i think it will be alright. I am not just trying to sell this, my theory is, since 99 civics have PLASTIC Housings, but can use HID's, why cant our nissans? PLEASE if anyone has better proof ... feel free to flame me, i want akiros to know before he or she buys... thanks

allblacks14 - your funny, ahahahha...

sw20 - THANK YOU!!! -=o), no problem, take your time, u have about 2weeks... im in no rush...
Old 09-27-2006, 02:27 PM   #66
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
do these H4s have the shield on the bottom of the bulb to block the light from bouncing up?

im getting together a few friends' payments so ill be joining in the nick of time...how many more paid orders are you short on completing the GB?
Old 09-27-2006, 03:44 PM   #67
widegts

m sorry sw20, it doesnt, i looked at those pics and it doesnt have the shield.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:07 PM   #68
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
Trader Rating: (1)
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiros
i can send payment probably september 28-29 most likely, will the heat be ok for final konnexion lenses? what about stock zenki headlights? and if anyone knows the type of headlights 95-96 has off the top of their head, that would be great.
hid's have a lower temp output than halogen. order away
Old 09-28-2006, 03:18 AM   #69
93s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
93s13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
just a question. im trying to do a retrofit on my s13 are these d2s bulbs, would this kit work with s2000/tsx projectors?
Old 09-28-2006, 12:57 PM   #70
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
Paypal payment sent. We need 2 more people!!!! this is an awesome deal eveyone!!! they go for $400 at some retailers!!

I
Old 09-29-2006, 05:11 PM   #71
93s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
93s13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
payment sent for the kit for a 93 240sx and 5k bulb
Old 09-29-2006, 08:02 PM   #72
widegts

1 more, if not, ill either give refunds to the customers who dont want to wait another 2weeks to try to get 1 more person...

alrighty, tonight is the last night... its FRIDAY!
Old 09-30-2006, 09:36 AM   #73
widegts

this GB is over, i will be checking the amount of sales recorded and post up here. If we didnt make the needed 5 orders, I will let all members who paid that the GB will be restarted til OCT 15, and they can receive a refund if they would like.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:52 AM   #74
widegts

everyone who has paid, if you can, please give me a contact #. I would rather call and let you know if we made the needed 5, and if you would like a refund before I restart the GB. Thank you...
Old 10-02-2006, 08:49 PM   #75
widegts

I am goin to see if I can pick up these hids tomorrow. We got 4 out of the 5 needed. Hopefully they allow it.. if not I am goin to call all that paid (if I have the #) and see if they don't mind extending this gb til the 15th. I'm sure we can get 1 more in by then.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:18 PM   #76
widegts

This gb was restarted btw til OCT 15.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:03 AM   #77
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
We need 1 person to end this GB...c'mon someone...I want my HID's before winter hits.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:43 AM   #78
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
hey Ian, im so tempted to just on these, but i doubt they will work on a retro fitted piaa fog lights in my pop ups :S
Old 10-08-2006, 06:15 PM   #79
widegts

We made the 5 orders. For the people who ordered, I will start sending the HID'S VIA FEDEX. For those who want to order now, just send

190 plus 3.5% for pickup
200 plus 3.5% for shipped

to "[email protected]''

INCLUDE - shipping address, contact number, bulb type and kelvin
Old 10-09-2006, 12:56 AM   #80
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
as soon as money gets to paypal you got another order comeing.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:15 PM   #81
CNDC
Leaky Injector

CNDC is an unknown quantity at this point
so do we get tracking numbers?
Old 10-10-2006, 12:56 PM   #82
widegts

CNDC - yup, i will ship then via FEDEX, so it will have a tracking #.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:41 PM   #83
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
Any idea which bulbs fit the s15 headlights? Im interested in a 6k set.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:02 PM   #84
blackkoukirps13
Leaky Injector

blackkoukirps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to blackkoukirps13
so is it $207 shipped now? i just want to make sure before i send my payment. ill be sending it tomorrow for a s13 with h4 in 5000k.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #85
widegts

blackkoukisps13 - yes w/ paypal fee it is 207 shipped
Old 10-14-2006, 04:55 PM   #86
elixirvtec
Zilvia Member

elixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to elixirvtec
Am i to late for the group buy. I want in
Old 10-14-2006, 05:13 PM   #87
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
I have the S13 dual halogens on my car, but my High beams don't work. Will there be a problem with that? If not, I want to buy these. Thanks.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:03 PM   #88
widegts

elixir - you have a pm
rps13 - no you shouldnt have a problem. BUT I AM NOT SURE. I know that the USDM S13 has the LOW/HIGH on the same bulb, and if i was to put the HIDS on that car, i need to run on HIGH BEAM. Basically i am not sure if youll have a problem, but you can always wire up the HID's another way so it works.

THE GB IS OVER........
Old 10-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #89
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
shit i just got off work and my paypal finally went though. sent you a PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:54 PM   #90
widegts

ok, i am going to tally up all the sales right now, and tomorrow or wednesday start getting these lights to everyone -=o)

same w/ the bodykit orders btw...
Closed Thread