Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 05:30 PM   #31
420sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
price of zenki type 1 to 75701?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2006, 06:07 AM   #32
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
checkin... u will get pms from me later today. I'm on my fone right now is its hard to go online and give prices. when I get to the office I will be pming you about these jp kits
Old 10-31-2006, 02:49 PM   #33
josie

josie is an unknown quantity at this point
qoute for

180SX 89-94 Type 2
sideskirts and rear please to 95834

also you can get the small wing on top from the 180sx too? if so can i get a quote please. thanks
Old 10-31-2006, 03:01 PM   #34
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
thats weird....i went on their sites to look at the 2 different types for s13 and there isnt any posted
Old 11-01-2006, 01:08 AM   #35
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
pm all sent

s14db - no pics available right now -=o(, no info from jp right now for that vehicle yet.

tipstylez - which fenders?
Old 11-01-2006, 12:23 PM   #36
withy
Leaky Injector

withy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to withy
boo! we want s14 kouki kits!
Old 11-01-2006, 01:07 PM   #37
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yeah, get on them that they are loosing sales without pics and specs.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:57 PM   #38
racinboi

racinboi is an unknown quantity at this point
zenki shipped to 70058? and price quote?
Old 11-01-2006, 07:07 PM   #39
widegts

S14 KOUKI KITS - email me some pics of the type of kits you think will sell, and i will see what i can do. Either i will make something, or have one made ahahah w/ enough orders.

Racinboi - pm sent
Old 11-01-2006, 08:11 PM   #40
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
I would buy one like the 240SX 95-96 Type 1 fitted to the Kouki front in polly.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:04 PM   #41
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
i talked to M1autobody (jp's biggest distributor in us) and i was told that the ver. II for koukis hasnt even been developed yet...the rep told me that "he" (whoever "he" may be apparently designs and produces the aero) told him that it was gonna be very soon...the rep told me to look out for pics at sema...and that he'd most likely get some pics for me in less than a week...

so...

EXTEND THE GB FOR KOUKI FELLAS!!!

all this hype for a kit no one has an idea of...i just hope "he" does a good job designing it...
Old 11-02-2006, 01:43 PM   #42
withy
Leaky Injector

origin stylish kit in ploy-form ftw!
Old 11-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #43
hella_flushed
Leaky Injector

hella_flushed is on the path to ruinhella_flushed is on the path to ruin
whats the s14 type 1 sides/rear go for. It says factory fitment but are we talkin about vertex fitment or version select? I had to ask...
Old 11-08-2006, 02:22 AM   #44
widegts

hell flushed - fitment is refered to oem
Old 11-09-2006, 09:28 PM   #45
shigitySxSe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
shigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shigitySxSe
I would like that same quote from below, shipped to business 44057. thanks

"s13charlie - YES i can get Vertex style available for the coupes that will match the jp sides and rear. I will pm you the price total for everything shipped"
Old 11-09-2006, 09:56 PM   #46
widegts

pms sent to all pending...
Old 11-09-2006, 10:49 PM   #47
S14DB
AFC #1

Any Post SEMA Kouki Kits? I swear all you have to do is convert the zenki bumper to fit the kouki and you're done.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:49 PM   #48
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Can you get anything for the ucf21?
Old 11-13-2006, 12:39 AM   #49
widegts

ucf21? whats that zar.. -=ox ahaha
Old 11-13-2006, 02:55 AM   #50
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts
ucf21? whats that zar.. -=ox ahaha
I'm sorry, haha. Typing without clarification.
ucf21 = 95-98 lexus ls400.

I was just wanting to know if you were able to get their aero and accessories?
Old 11-13-2006, 01:21 PM   #51
withy
Leaky Injector

yea, its post sema time. whats the word on the kouki kits?
Old 11-13-2006, 02:13 PM   #52
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by withy
yea, its post sema time. whats the word on the kouki kits?
I don't think JP plans on doing a kouki s14 kit.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:31 PM   #53
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by justified2.4
I don't think JP plans on doing a kouki s14 kit.
WTF, They got like 3/4ths the kit done with the Zenki sides and rear. Just Make the slight changes to make the bumper fit on the Kouki front and bam you have another kit.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:21 AM   #54
widegts

zar - yes i can i will provide you w/ the price of the kit right now bro

s14db - if the demand is there, i can make that front fit the KOUKI. Fitment will be real good, since ill be making it from the OG FRONT. I will need 10prepaid people for the front. The price will be about 200 a front without shipping. Wait time will be about 1 month for me to make the mold, plug, and copies. After the 10people, ill raise the price, since i know the kit will be copied ahahaha
Old 11-15-2006, 12:09 AM   #55
withy
Leaky Injector

if your serious and could do a pretty badass job i would be down. 200+ shipping for a polly front would be fine with me.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:36 PM   #56
widegts

I just called JP, and the ZENKI S14 KIT, WILL FIT, THE KOUKI.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:59 PM   #57
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts
I just called JP, and the ZENKI S14 KIT, WILL FIT, THE KOUKI.
You sure there won't be a 1" gap between the headlights and the top of the bumper?
Old 11-18-2006, 01:26 PM   #58
widegts

i talked to someone (cant say who), but that person stated it is going to fit. If you are skeptical, i will find out again tomorrow, ill call again...ahaha
Old 11-18-2006, 09:11 PM   #59
withy
Leaky Injector

would anyone in the area be willing to voulenteer their kouki ?
Old 11-19-2006, 08:47 AM   #60
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by withy
would anyone in the area be willing to voulenteer their kouki ?
If I can get a guarantee on front fitment and a Price on the polly shipped. I probably will pick up the Type 1 for my Kouki.

But, I know when you put a stock Zenki bumper on a Kouki you get a 1" gap below the headlights. For the life of me, the pics I had aren't hosted anymore and I wish I would have saved them.