Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 01:01 PM   #31
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
irax - hey bro,we have it in 16x8:0 not 16x9, SORRY -=o(. Yes we can get you the rims in gold.

implayaz9 - yes they do, 16x7 for 5LUG
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2007, 01:33 PM   #32
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
sweet let me see if i still have money after i replace the trans and register the car
Old 02-20-2007, 01:42 PM   #33
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
ahahaha fo sho, no rush...
Old 02-20-2007, 03:25 PM   #34
stockevokiller

Trader Rating: (0)
stockevokiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where is your shop located? Is it in west covina?

Thanks
Old 02-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #35
widegts

stockvokiller -

SHOP ADDRESS: 921 Fairway Dr,
Walnut, Ca, 91789

SHOP PHONE: (909) 869 - 9102

Hours: just call and leave a message... we are here at ODD hours ahaha workn on cars
Old 02-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #36
stockevokiller

So if i pick up a set of sportmax 15x8 in black at your shop what will the total be so I can paypal you the right amount
Old 02-23-2007, 12:52 AM   #37
widegts

stockevokiller -

15x8 = $75 x 4 (rims) = $300 X 3.5% (Paypal will subtract that)

send to: ''[email protected]''
Old 02-23-2007, 02:52 PM   #38
stockevokiller

Sent payment
Old 02-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #39
widegts

stockevokiller - please give me your contact number, so i can call u after the gb
Old 02-26-2007, 03:09 PM   #40
widegts

we got 3 orders... by the end of next week ill send out the rims.

if you havent given me your contact number, please do so... thanks!

i will be shipping to the paypal shipping address given.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:03 PM   #41
widegts

gb Is Closed - I Will Email The 3 People Who Got In The Gb This Week For Confirmation Of The Shipping And Everything. To Make Sure The Information Is Still Valid, Just Incase Anyone Wants To Make Changes.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #42
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
wow did i miss this, when is the next group buy? i kno some ppl looking for "spare" rims.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #43
widegts

hellion240sx - i havent sent out the rims yet since i have to confirm w/ customers. If you still want to get it, let me know

shop (909) 869 9102 - 9am-5pm please ahaha
Old 03-17-2007, 07:04 PM   #44
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
I'd be interested in a pair of 501 +15 15x8 in silver if you have them...
Old 03-17-2007, 09:55 PM   #45
widegts

echo - i can get any sportmax wheel, local pick up? PM ME your number, so i can confirm the order.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:06 PM   #46
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
do they have 16 by 8 in 5 lug?
Old 03-17-2007, 10:11 PM   #47
widegts

Im sorry -=o( , thats a no right now
Old 03-20-2007, 09:48 PM   #48
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Where do you get the wheels from? Do you just have them re finished or something....My venders all tell me they were never made in the gold finish.

Who do you go through for them. You can PM me if you need to. Ill give you the price I get them for my cost and them we can compare and I can see what the diff is.

Thanks.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:29 AM   #49
widegts

They dont come in gold, we offer to get them in gold tho. We can have them powder coated, or painted gold.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:43 PM   #50
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
received my rims today...thanks for the deal man =)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 03-31-2007, 10:03 PM   #51
stockevokiller

What color did you get?

Because I want black and I was told that black is not available.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:52 AM   #52
widegts

Stockevokiller - ya sportmax is low on stuff right now, why? iono. Anyways, I have first dibs on what comes in, so no worries. I pmd you...
Old 05-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #53
widegts

this gb will be redone again when sportmax has a good amount of rims. Right now they are so backordered that its making me look bad ahaha. So all pending orders will be taken care of, but no more orders. I will start this gb again next month when they get the container of rims again.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:42 PM   #54
.chris.

.chris. is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,

I called you at 4:30 PST from Canada.

I asked is the 16x8" +0 would clear the Z32 brake kit. Any info you have on this would be appreciated.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:28 AM   #55
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by .chris. View Post
Hi,

I called you at 4:30 PST from Canada.

I asked is the 16x8" +0 would clear the Z32 brake kit. Any info you have on this would be appreciated.

no...those rims do not clear Z brakes without the use of spacers

Old 06-08-2007, 12:10 PM   #56
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Yo, hit me up next mnth about some Mesh 18's when the shipment gets in. 18's and as wide and low offset you can get.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #57
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Can you mix and match? I need a pair of 16x8 002 0 offset and 15x8 501 +15 offset; both in black. I picked up 2 sets of 002 Sportmax rims from you before I believe. Great guy and wouldn't even hesitate to do business with ya.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:38 PM   #58
.chris.

.chris. is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, I am going to be running Z32 30mm. Anyone run these with these wheels? What's the fitment like with spacers? Extra long studs required?

I'm interested in a set of 4 - 16x8 Gunmetal shipped to Canada. R3J 2J2.

Quote me!

Cheers,

Chris
Old 06-13-2007, 07:11 PM   #59
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
can you get the 502 in size 18x9.5 in chromium black w/ 3.5 lip they look pretty decent even for sportmax in my opinion
Old 06-17-2007, 01:27 PM   #60
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

heres the rims i got from widegts all mounted up using 5mm spacers all around (18x9.5 rear 17x9 fronts sportmax 006 gunmetal)

Closed Thread