Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 02:41 AM   #91
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts View Post
Projekt - pm sent
hmmm? I didnt receive a pm.

you probably meant Fusion received a PM

Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 02:45 AM   #92
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
you read it already brotha. I mean the pm about me calling you, haha.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:46 AM   #93
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Fusion - what type bro? so i can get the numbers
Old 08-28-2007, 03:06 AM   #94
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
you read it already brotha. I mean the pm about me calling you, haha.
oh hahah
oops i gotta go to sleep

Old 08-28-2007, 03:48 AM   #95
widegts

projekt s13 - pm sent bro.. GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!!! haha
Old 09-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #96
S130oner17

Trader Rating: (0)
S130oner17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what size tire are you mounting the 15x8 rim on the black S13?
Old 09-17-2007, 02:59 AM   #97
widegts

s13ooner17 - The picture was from a car on the internet. I have no idea what exact size that is on that particular car.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:27 PM   #98
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
would like a price quote on 16x8 and 15x8 shipped to 63141, thanks!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:23 PM   #99
widegts

pm sent..............
Old 09-30-2007, 12:25 AM   #100
iLLeGaLaKKoRd

iLLeGaLaKKoRd is an unknown quantity at this point
Is the GB pricing still good?

can you give me a price shipped for the 15x8 and 16x8 shipped to NY 11738?

I'm still on the fence if I want to do the 15's or 16's.

thanks in advance!
Old 09-30-2007, 12:31 AM   #101
widegts

pm sent accord
Old 09-30-2007, 01:09 AM   #102
skippy
Leaky Injector

skippy is on the path to ruinskippy is on the path to ruin
price for 15x8 shipped to 30082
Old 10-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #103
widegts

pms sent.........
Old 10-06-2007, 02:23 AM   #104
Edcel
Zilvia Member

Edcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Edcel
yo whats up? can you give me price for one 15x8 002 wheel in red shipped to 91423? thanks
Old 10-09-2007, 10:30 PM   #105
widegts

pm sent, if i forgot one, just please let me know, i get a lot of pms lately! haha
Old 10-12-2007, 10:11 AM   #106
racinboi

racinboi is an unknown quantity at this point
15 x 8 gold/powder coat shipped to

Harvey, LA
2224 oakmere dr
Old 10-13-2007, 12:53 PM   #107
Kcheng
Leaky Injector

Kcheng is on a distinguished road
set of 16x8 to 98281
Old 10-15-2007, 12:16 PM   #108
widegts

pms sent kcheng n racinboi
Old 10-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #109
berz
Zilvia Addict

berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
pm me if u wanna do business . i need some parts and im down the sreet from you. thanks. thats my sweet 91 coupe hhhhaahahhahahahhahah
Old 10-21-2007, 05:42 PM   #110
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
please let me get a quote for 2 gunmetal 15x8 0 offset picked up.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #111
widegts

all pm's replied
Old 11-02-2007, 05:05 PM   #112
2s4x0
Leaky Injector

2s4x0 is on the path to ruin2s4x0 is on the path to ruin
quote: sportmax 962 gold staggered shipped to 55337. total price?
Old 11-02-2007, 05:49 PM   #113
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
(4) 16x8, 0 offset, silver, shipped to 32304?
Old 11-02-2007, 08:11 PM   #114
widegts

240sx - i guessed the price was for 18s, cause most people want 18's for 962's. If i am wrong, please let me know.

low and slow - pm sent btw
Old 11-04-2007, 08:09 PM   #115
DrifterProdigy85
Leaky Injector

DrifterProdigy85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DrifterProdigy85
Price for (4) 15x8 shipped to PA, 17327?
Old 11-04-2007, 09:09 PM   #116
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Quote:
240sx - i guessed the price was for 18s, cause most people want 18's for 962's. If i am wrong, please let me know.

low and slow - pm sent btw
Replied to ya
Old 11-05-2007, 01:04 AM   #117
widegts

k low and slow, check your pms soon, i am replying to my pms right now
Old 11-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #118
XInuS14X

XInuS14X is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to XInuS14X
how much for the 17x7 4 lug gun metal?
and i can pick up?

1984 Corolla GT-S
Rip-Rest in Peace

1992 240sx Fastback

Old 11-07-2007, 02:45 PM   #119
widegts

what time of rim inus14
Old 11-07-2007, 03:12 PM   #120
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Mike let me know how much for a set in either 15x8 or 16x8 in gunmetal or silver.
Also can you sell me sets?