Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 07:45 AM   #121
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
you really suck at getting info lol
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2007, 01:20 PM   #122
dopeyx27
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
dopeyx27 is on the path to ruindopeyx27 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
mike where the fuck is my money im tired of being so nice and letting you slide. I want the money for my kits and for the paint job that you never delivered. Its been almost a year and you havent came through you don't answer my calls or my messages and you fucked up all the cars I referred to you. How can you not have money after selling your car and all these parts?
Old 10-20-2007, 02:31 PM   #123
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
yoko - ya i suck a bit, since its hard to balance school, work, orders, and all that myself out of my small shop. Then out of the blue, JIC decides to drop the s15 and porche parts to be done for sema. Since they are sponsored by me, i had to stop everything and take care of that....
Old 10-20-2007, 02:34 PM   #124
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
dopey - alan, i will not get in detail about our personal aggreement as business to business for everyone to read about the paint hookup paint job, but pmd u.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:37 PM   #125
berz
Zilvia Addict

berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
91 coupe

yoyo. i live on fairway blv, in walnut need some part from you live and direct so hollar so we ca do business when its ok 4 u
Old 10-21-2007, 05:35 PM   #126
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

lilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enough
Sorry bout my last post. Stuff got mixed up in translation. Everythings fine now. Great seller
Old 10-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #127
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
so mike, my flares are commin this week?
Old 10-25-2007, 09:39 PM   #128
Xmax
Leaky Injector

Xmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Yup still waiting. Patiently
Old 10-27-2007, 04:31 AM   #129
widegts

JIC is off to sema, I had to do some out of the blue work for the S15 and Porche for sema.

NRG/Chargespeed also had me do a conversion from a 04-06 suby for there sema car,

and other sema cars were dropped off at the shop which are all done and accounted for at the upcoming sema show.

---

Thanks for the patience, didnt realize to get this busy for sema. Last year we had cars at NRG and Sportmax but it wasnt as crazy at it was this year. I am greatfull that God has blessed me with work.

Ok, now back to work normally...
---

I will be going through my threads and pm's, so expect pms from me.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #130
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'll be expecting a pm...
Old 10-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #131
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i mstill waiting on measurements....
Old 10-29-2007, 03:13 PM   #132
KOUKI_BOY

KOUKI_BOY is on a distinguished road
staus? update? something please?
Old 10-29-2007, 03:40 PM   #133
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i'm in

damn I missed out on this

Last edited by ragenasian2; 10-29-2007 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: can't read
Old 10-29-2007, 07:37 PM   #134
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
ok today is monday, i called you voicemail is full, i would like my fenders express shipped to me by thurs, or i wnat my refund by then, i have been incredibly patient, and have recieved nothing but excusses, i really feel bad about this, as i would have liked to get them, but it has gone beyond resonable.

lmk

Bryon
Old 10-30-2007, 12:50 AM   #135
widegts

all flares are at my shop, going to be done packaging them all tomorrow, i will get

- these flares
- my motor that ben bought
- 3 full kits
- my rims

all out this week at the same time. Thanks for the patience, SEMA is a bitch, but now its all said and done... the cars i did are all at sema and being showed off
Old 11-01-2007, 07:49 PM   #136
yokotas13
Post Whore!

measurements....
Old 11-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #137
widegts

Kouki (alejandro) : Your 5 sets have been shipped via UPS

Drftwerks : I will have tracking on yours tomorrow

-

The rest, ill have tracking monday for you.

-

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME, IT WILL BE EASIER THEN PM'S
Old 11-02-2007, 02:35 AM   #138
projectb13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
how hard is it to put them on a b13 sentra and do you still have any?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:37 AM   #139
projectb13
Zilvia Member

projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
oh yea and price im in culver city?
Old 11-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #140
widegts

projectb13 - not hard at all, we already put it on a sentra ser. 100 local pick up... call me if interested, or paypal 100 to [email protected] so you can pick it up. These are instock

measuring right now for my fellow members....

---

its hard to do everything on your own, ship, pack, paint, customer service, do homework, hahaaaha...

.... next post will have measurements
Old 11-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #141
widegts

MEASUREMENTS

4 TOTAL FLARES

2 FLARES : 3'' out from fender to edge of flare
2 FLARES : 2" out from fender to edge of flare
Diameter from side to side (inner) 26''-27''

These flares are universale, so they can be set to fit any car. It just depends on how you mount them, either higher up the fender well, or lower.

WHY 3'' and 2'', some cars run bigger rears then fronts with these flares.

---

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:26 PM   #142
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
purchase

Are these still available??? Will you do the 125 shipped to my military address???
Old 11-02-2007, 07:10 PM   #143
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Like I told ya in the PM, I plan on jumping on this, just the time is TBD.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:05 PM   #144
widegts

ragenasian2 - yes, as long as its recognized by fedex/ups/conway as a physical address ... then im 99% sure i can. UNLESS your address cannot let civilians into the complex, even for deliveries.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:06 PM   #145
widegts

low and slow - NO RUSH, save your cash for the holiday season.... so no biggy
Old 11-02-2007, 11:53 PM   #146
projectb13
Zilvia Member

how bout some spacers
Old 11-03-2007, 01:18 AM   #147
widegts

projectb13 - spacers or adapters? spacers are just about 10bucks a piece, where adapters are 40 a piece depending on size
Old 11-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #148
projectb13
Zilvia Member

guess i'll go sell my ass on the corner now! im kinda lazy to drive how about shipped?
Old 11-03-2007, 06:27 PM   #149
widegts

projectb13 - where are you in los angeles, i can deliver if your not to far, my mom works in the twin towers, so i know la a bit.

let me know. Ill charge a bit, but just for gas haha...
Old 11-03-2007, 07:49 PM   #150
projectb13
Zilvia Member

i live in Culver City ,its by Santa Monica. i mapquested your shop address your 36miles from me,its far!
Closed Thread