Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 03-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
/ KIS T-shirts / Sideways + OMGWTFBBQ? / LIMITED RUN / OPEN GB / hurry up and buy!

waddup ladies? help your boy peddle some shirts! first batch, super dope, ultra rare. shirts are hanes super beefy 5180 preshrunk 6.1oz double stitched neck. PM or IM

I NEED THESE GONE! PRICE DROPPED!!

money orders and paypal - [email protected]

$13 shipped(lower 48 states)

Small: S/O
Medium: 3
Large: 3
XL: 5
XXL: S/O

$14 shipped(lower 48 states)
(front)

(back)

Small: S/O
Medium: S/O
Large: S/O
XL: 2
XXL: S/O

combos for $24 shipped(lower 48 states)!

better pics are on the way

I AM LEGIT.

Last edited by TiNMAN; 08-08-2008 at 08:38 PM..
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
hmmm you might as well ship mines to me since i wont be able to go pick it up
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
you lazy MF

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #4
DohcKA
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
shirts are dope for reals tho.... cops love em toooo.....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:05 PM   #5
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
had a question but i found the answer.
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:24 PM   #6
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

hmmm. looks like ill have to drop some more designs on you ladies. just waitin on some cashflow...i got some heaters already designed!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:17 PM   #7
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

btw, these shirts were suppose to have a KIS badge on the left sleeve that would have made these shirts super d duperly fly(peep game). my screen printer said he was having a problem with the screens or somethin. next time im droppin heat.

I AM LEGIT.

Last edited by TiNMAN; 03-28-2008 at 01:01 AM..
Old 03-31-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

price chizzanged!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #9
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
just got mines. these are clean, get yours now peepz
Old 04-08-2008, 01:11 AM   #10
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
i have a green one got it from the last bbq at treasure island. i wore it and now i dont know where is at. LOL got new shirts?
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #11
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

haha. i have the same ones left, check out the PREMIE THREAD for some of my rough designs.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:13 PM   #12
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
give me the link im lazy to search haha. im in need of new shirts for the summer
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:17 AM   #13
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

hella newb! i already linked it, click where it says PREMIE THREAD on my previous post. LOL.

edit: or just click that one, i linked it again. lol

I AM LEGIT.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #14
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
bump for supportin the cause buy so we can keep the fire burning

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #15
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
finally got mines. wore it one day and all teh BZ's were hollering at me! go get some.

warning***may attract fat chicks.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:42 PM   #16
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

two are on the way to canada! HOLLADEEZY

I AM LEGIT.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #17
MrD
Leaky Injector

MrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to all
Gotta rep it in the great white north!
Can't wait to get em
MrD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:12 PM   #18
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
sick.... canada sporting
Old 04-21-2008, 07:44 PM   #19
D1tuner

D1tuner will become famous soon enoughD1tuner will become famous soon enoughD1tuner will become famous soon enoughD1tuner will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to D1tuner
Alright how the heck do i pay, i want one so bad.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:06 PM   #20
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

PM sent.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #21
MrD
Leaky Injector

MrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to all
Got them!

Nice prints, nice T's should have gotten them in small but meh!
Props!
MrD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #22
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

took a while to get there, but i'm glad they finally made it over the border. enjoy.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:52 AM   #23
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i love mine.

buy these.

they make you popular with the ladiesssss.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #24
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

inventory update.

combo price change.

holladeezy.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:59 AM   #25
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

buy these shirts peepz
Old 05-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #26
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
lemme know about a 3xl ?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:10 AM   #27
DohcKA
BANNED

there was a limited amount of 3xl.... i believe its all sold out... could be wrong....
Old 06-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #28
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
payment sent
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:43 AM   #29
KnightRyderx2
Leaky Injector

KnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really nice
What is the price shipped to an APO, zip code 96367? Do you still have XL in both designs?
KnightRyderx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:09 PM   #30
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Yep, still have both in XL.

94587 to 96367 Priority Mail® Flat-Rate Envelope - $4.80

PM Sent.

I AM LEGIT.