Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
DRIFTSTAR INC

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Arrow // Driftstar Apparel Online Store //

Online Store Open

Driftstar has been around since August, 2007. We have MANY new designs on the way. Hat's are in the works!
Please add us on Myspace for up-to-date news about pre-orders and new designs.

Current Specials:

(Click any image below to go to that product's page)

And for those of you who are more into Time-Attack...

*You do not need a PayPal account to check out

Ordering Instructions (also located on each item's close-up page...)
It's really very simple: Select the shirts you want and their sizes, add them to cart, select what country you are in and continue on to Pay Pal. Enter your information and click continue... then on the "Review Your Order" page (look directly below the ITEM DESCRIPTION section) click “+Add Special Instructions For Seller”. When the dialog box appears, write in your desired shirt color for each shirt you want to customize and continue the order as usual.
*Note: if no shirt color is selected or section is left blank, you will receive the chosen design on a BLACK shirt.

Quality
All shirts are printed on 100% Combed Cotton fitted t-shirts… the softest, smoothest, best-looking T-shirt available anywhere.
Vinyl Stickers are cut on High Quality 6-Year Intermediate vinyl. This is perfect for indoor and outdoor use… so it’s safe to put on your car window or bumper.

Shipping
Shipping on a single shirt order is $7.00 inside the US and $10.00 outside the US.
Shipping is reduced on purchases of more than one shirt/item.
We ship USPS Priority Mail with a confirmation and tracking number.

Expected Arrival Time
We will be putting in the order having these shirts made on May 18th. It could take a week or more for them all to be made after that. We will ship your order off as soon as we can. If you select a shirt that takes longer than 1 week to produce, we will inform you of your held order. (This is very rare though!)

What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.

How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).

Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.

We have extended our Pre-Order for you guys on Zilvia through May 18th.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us!!

Thanks,
Dallas - Driftstar
COMING SOON:
(click to enlarge)

We are working VERY hard to get these shirts out. As soon as they are available, we will be having another pre-order.
We cannot take "advance" pre-orders at this time... thanks.

(If you have Myspace, please add us as friends so we can keep you up to date with new shirts coming out)

Last edited by DRIFTSTAR INC; 06-30-2008 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: Broken Links
DRIFTSTAR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
pretty sick!!! might cop one
Old 04-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Personal vouch, Jason's a good friend of mine (and will be painting my car sometime soon) and I have the S13 dash shirt myself.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #4
drift Kid
Zilvia Member

drift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to drift Kid
great stuff and awesome people!!!
drift Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:46 PM   #5
Chrisw
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrisw is making a name for him/her selfChrisw is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
your link is fail
Chrisw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #6
SleepySR
Leaky Injector

SleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the rough
Link worked for me
Old 04-27-2008, 12:32 AM   #7
DRIFTSTAR INC

DRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
your link is fail
All links are working perfectly.

Last edited by DRIFTSTAR INC; 04-28-2008 at 07:00 AM..
Old 04-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #8
DRIFTSTAR INC

All PM's replied to.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #9
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
kernersville???

dude im from greensboro, were you the dude that was with us till like 2 am doing brads wheel studs at dannys house?
deuceforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
DRIFTSTAR INC

Not me , but i'm sure we've met , We'll be out at Piedmont on the 3rd.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #11
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTSTAR INC View Post
Not me , but i'm sure we've met , We'll be out at Piedmont on the 3rd.
no clutch
no job
no tires

i wont be

anyone from k-vegas is legit in my book.

once i get some money ill hit you up for a hoody <3
deuceforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #12
DRIFTSTAR INC

Hoody's will be out late summer , just in time for the fall .
Old 04-28-2008, 08:38 PM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
What was the word on hats?
I recall being in the mall with J looking to secure a line on getting those done, will we be getting them sometime soon?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #14
DRIFTSTAR INC

Hat's are in the works , were trying to source a vendor that can produce the style and quality we expect , and still keep them affordable .
Old 04-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #15
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
+1 for these guys too. I've seen the shirts in person and several locals have already placed a huge order. Quality products from good people.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #16
Penfold

Penfold is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome designs! Definitely going to grab a few.
Penfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:49 PM   #17
DRIFTSTAR INC

All PM's replied to.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:03 AM   #18
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
I love the way that "white lines" shirt looks, I'll snatch one of those when they come out. Make some sweet hats and I'll get one of them too =)

Nice prices btw!

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:19 AM   #19
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
good looking stuff put me down for the "white lines" shirt
Old 04-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #20
DRIFTSTAR INC

Thanks! We are working hard to get the "White Lines" and "Shock" shirts out. We will be having another pre-order soon when those are available.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:28 PM   #21
d0pe240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
d0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
koo ppls and awesome shirts.
d0pe240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #22
Penfold

I really like "Curves Ahead" and "Siamese Eagle"
Old 04-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #23
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
this reminds me I need to get that S14 dash pic done for you guys....

good stuff people cop it early and often
Old 04-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #24
DRIFTSTAR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeles View Post
this reminds me I need to get that S14 dash pic done for you guys....

good stuff people cop it early and often
yeah ya do drop the wide ban this time!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #25
DRIFTSTAR INC

All PM's replied to.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:35 PM   #26
Penfold

I also really like the "Speedometer" and "Japanese License Plate" shirts too!
Old 05-01-2008, 03:16 PM   #27
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
any chance u have sizes 3XL or 4XL

fat people like drifting too...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #28
DRIFTSTAR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
any chance u have sizes 3XL or 4XL

fat people like drifting too...
haha. yes, only thing is... if you want a 3X-5X, we will have to print them on a Fruit Of Loom BEST style shirt instead of the 100% Combed Cotton style shirt mentioned.

If you are ok with this, just order the shirts at 3X on the site, and in the same section you select your shirt color, just mention that you really want a 4XL or 5XL, and we'll take care of it for you.

And just to let you know, the Fruit Of The Loom BEST shirts are amazing and they fit REALLY well too!

thanks!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #29
Penfold

Just realized the Japanese License Plate shirt has a back design. Very cool!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #30
DRIFTSTAR INC

All PM's replied to