Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 05-02-2008, 03:00 PM   #31
Penfold

Trader Rating: (0)
Penfold is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
are ya'll going to have an S14 and 86 dash shirts available in the future?
Penfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #32
DRIFTSTAR INC

DRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
are ya'll going to have an S14 and 86 dash shirts available in the future?
There is a Classic line coming out real soon , s14 , s13 , s15 , ae86 , FC RX-7, FD RX-7 , & Z33 are all being finalized as we speak !
DRIFTSTAR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:55 AM   #33
DRIFTSTAR INC

DRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of light
pm's replied to
Old 05-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #34
Penfold

those Attackstar designs are pretty sweet too!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #35
DRIFTSTAR INC

11 days til the pre-order ends . This will be the last time some of these shirts will be printed.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:56 AM   #36
DRIFTSTAR INC

Last Chance! Pre-Order ends in ONE WEEK!
Old 05-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #37
DRIFTSTAR INC

4 Days left in the Pre-order!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #38
slideways90
Leaky Injector

slideways90 is an unknown quantity at this point
none left

theres no more good ones left. well they are all good but not the ones i want. you guys gonna be at the next piedmont event?
slideways90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:45 PM   #39
DRIFTSTAR INC

There are still a couple designs left for purchase in limited colors and sizing. Only 2 more days till we close the pre-order. Please don't wait; almost everything is already Sold Out!
Old 05-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #40
DRIFTSTAR INC

Last day of Pre-Order!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:51 AM   #41
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Hey, I want that "White Lines" in 3x, I can do it as a cash transaction whenever available, as soon as Jason's foot is no longer broken, have him give me a buzz whenever available.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #42
DRIFTSTAR INC

The "White Lines" shirts are in the works. Pre-Order details for those soon to come!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #43
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Just shoot me a text when it is ready, we can meet at Corey's or I could actually come all the way to the house if he is still laid up with his foot.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:43 AM   #44
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what kind of japanese plate is that?

im down for a japanese plate design shirt..but..iono what is on that plate. i never got past kanji lol.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:35 AM   #45
DRIFTSTAR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
what kind of japanese plate is that?

im down for a japanese plate design shirt..but..iono what is on that plate. i never got past kanji lol.
It's an ordinary vehicle/motorbike registration plate. The top line is the town/region of the transportation office the vehicle is registered in. I'm pretty sure it's registered in the Nagasaki region.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:38 AM   #46
DRIFTSTAR INC

The Spring 2008 Pre-Order is now closed.

** You may continue to purchase from the webstore but sizing and color availability will be limited until the next pre-order. **

Thanks to everyone for the support... see you soon!
Old 05-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #47
DRIFTSTAR INC

All orders shipped out Friday the 23rd of may USPS with Insurance and tracking numbers(except Canadian orders?) . If you purchased a shirt you should have received an email with your shipping info

Thanks again Driftstar Inc
Old 05-24-2008, 11:37 PM   #48
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Any idea when the next pre-order is going to be? I definitely want to pick up a shirt or two, just have to decide on which ones I want.
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #49
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
are their going to be more attack shirts added to the line up?

itd be cool if you did the classic line you're planning on in both drift and attack star....

and will there be an S30 shirt?
Old 05-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #50
DRIFTSTAR INC

s30 shirt is in the works , that is one of my fav chassis's, I've owned 2 of them .
And more attackstar shirts are coming !

Last edited by DRIFTSTAR INC; 05-25-2008 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 05-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #51
jdmae86
Zilvia Member

jdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enough
great group of guys running DriftStar... Jason asked me about taking a picture of my 86 dash awhile ago... If you need a high quality pic I can take it... let me know

-chris
jdmae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:37 PM   #52
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
toooooooooooooo fresh.

i'm going to have to order some.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #53
Penfold

Just found out the "White Lines" shirts are now available for Pre-Order Now-June 27th!
Old 06-26-2008, 01:19 PM   #54
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products

Just got the S13 Dash shirt in the mail today

He isn't lying, shirt is SUPER soft, very similar to American Apparel

Good quality stuff, tags, very professional!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #55
DRIFTSTAR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post

Just got the S13 Dash shirt in the mail today

He isn't lying, shirt is SUPER soft, very similar to American Apparel

Good quality stuff, tags, very professional!
Thanks for the positive feedback. We have new designs and HATS on the way... Add us on Myspace and keep checking our Online Store for more updates.