Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 05-04-2005, 12:19 AM   #61
s13Steve
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s13Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13Steve
Love the diff!
Old 05-04-2005, 10:49 PM   #62
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R33GTS-T
how much for a carbon 1.5way for a 95 R33 GTS-T??? i will be daily driving my car as well as autox and HPDE events and in the winter time......i don't want something as aggressive as a 2 way for a street car

i'm in philly btw

Late,
Daniel
Daniel,

The 2 way isnt more "aggressive" per say then a 1.5way LSD. It will really just cause a bit of understeer. I have the Carbon 2.0 way in my personal car, and drive it on the street daily. Its amazing. If you do autocross and gymkana type of driving, you might want a 1.5 way. IT really depends on your driving style more then anything. Have you had experience with a 2.0 way that makes it aggressive for you? Just wondering because the Carbon LSD is a whole different breed of diffs.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:08 AM   #63
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
i haven't had any experience with a Carbon 2 way......my only 2 way experience is with a steel 2 way......the reason i say more aggressive is b/c it has full locking capabilities during deceleration....and i don't necessarily think i would want that for daily use.....my car is going to be driven everyday including during the winter time.......also.......i do take part in a good number of autox events as well as HPDE events and I think that a 1.5 way would be better for my driving style......which is based more on a FWD platform since that is all i've had up until this point

are you able to get a Carbon 1.5way for my car?

Late,
Daniel
Old 05-05-2005, 02:40 PM   #64
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
I sure can!

The ATS Carbon 1.5 LSD for R33 GTS Type M Model is $1224.00 shipped in the US48.

I can have it shipped EMS direct from ATS Japan in about 4-6 business days.
Old 05-22-2005, 03:09 PM   #65
-=MCR=-

-=MCR=- is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a stock oem open diff and if i bought the ats deftforce for the open diff, would it just go right in and work or would i have to buy the side shafts?
-=MCR=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 12:05 PM   #66
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The ATS diff for US240SX will pop right in the open diff case. That is the whole idea behind it. It was designed specifically for the US market. No side flanges needed!!!!
Old 06-16-2005, 01:58 PM   #67
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Bump this up!!!!

Its Diff season!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:41 AM   #68
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
right now i have a vlsd on my s13, in order to install one of these id have to get an open diff case first right? anyway how much for a metal 1.5 shipped to 07065? i will send out an email when i get home from work if thats better for you....
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:25 PM   #69
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
Brian, just wondering how much does it cost for a ATS 2way installed on a s13 open diff cost, i'll drive to your shop.... (LSD+labor) need to know how much i need to save up....
let me know
thanks
Old 06-20-2005, 08:34 PM   #70
MidnightstarS13

MidnightstarS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MidnightstarS13
almost a year since this started.

anywho, Brian, is this still priced as it is?
MidnightstarS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 07:11 PM   #71
wood

wood is an unknown quantity at this point
The price of $1026.00 still stands!!!!!

Everyone else has PMs!!!

Sorry,

-Brian W. on Woods name.
wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 03:15 PM   #72
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
well, now i'll be starting a new job as a full-time apprentice mechanic this summer, as well as going to school for an associate's in automotive technology in the fall. so since i'll be making some bank i have decided its about time i start roadcourse preping my car. from what i can see the carbon 2.0 way appears to be the best for my application, since i will be doing autox, drifting, and eventually move on to roadcourse. what's the current price on the carbon 2.0 way? i will begin getting funds together, and i would like to have one purchased before the end of the summer.

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Dr. Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 12:26 AM   #73
wood

wood is an unknown quantity at this point
Carbon diff Zilvia price is $1365.00 shipped
wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:45 PM   #74
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
I currently have the NIsmo 2-way LSD. would the ATS rebuild kit fit within the diff casing?? ATS metal rebuild kit is what I am looking for. Or would a conversion kit be required??
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:49 PM   #75
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

BUMP!

ATS LSD!!!!!!!!!! good for the soul!!!!

as for using ATS rebuild kits in Nismo LSD i cant say it would work, but probably not. Try a local Nismo dealer.
Old 07-20-2005, 07:09 PM   #76
zeek
Zilvia Member

zeek is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=Dr. Moreau]well, now i'll be starting a new job as a full-time apprentice mechanic this summer, as well as going to school for an associate's in automotive technology in the fall. so since i'll be making some bank

Fyi I'm in my second year of doing this, Trust me we dont "Bank" anything. It's hard ass manual labor all day long for a few flag hours.

Anyway, Brian how much for a Deftforce 1.5 shipped to 75006, and do you have those in stock? If not whats the wait time for them?
zeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:03 AM   #77
coldfire07
Zilvia Member

coldfire07 will become famous soon enoughcoldfire07 will become famous soon enoughcoldfire07 will become famous soon enoughcoldfire07 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to coldfire07
[QUOTE=zeek]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Moreau
well, now i'll be starting a new job as a full-time apprentice mechanic this summer, as well as going to school for an associate's in automotive technology in the fall. so since i'll be making some bank

Fyi I'm in my second year of doing this, Trust me we dont "Bank" anything. It's hard ass manual labor all day long for a few flag hours.

Anyway, Brian how much for a Deftforce 1.5 shipped to 75006, and do you have those in stock? If not whats the wait time for them?
Woah. Crazy. I'm in Carrollton too and I ordered a 1.5 way last December. Who are you? Brian rocks, he shipped it directly from Japan to me really quickly.
coldfire07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 08:55 PM   #78
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The 1.5 way is not stocked in the US but i can EMS it from ATS JAPAN to your door in about 4.6 busines days. Price is $1039.00 with discounted shipping price.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:40 AM   #79
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The Deftforces are still rockin for $1026.00 shipped!!!!

Couple PMs replied.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:46 PM   #80
gearhead290
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
gearhead290 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gearhead290 Send a message via MSN to gearhead290
Just wanted to say that ATS has GREAT customer service. My deftforce 1.5 (had to come from japan) was defective and they got me a new one in a week! Thanks Brian and Yasu, you guys are awesome!
gearhead290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 04:47 PM   #81
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

No problem buddy, im glad you spotted it before you installed it. Out of 100s of LSDs ive sold id say this is the first defective one, im sorry again for the mishap.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:46 PM   #82
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Deftforces are $1026.00 Shipped. Carbon LSD price has gone up.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:00 PM   #83
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
may be interested in a lsd soon, for roadrace & autoX. I'd like an lsd than locks gradually and predictably. Unfortunately the ats carbon and quaife are out of my price range. Would you suggest the deftforce 1.5 or the cusco rs 1.5 (which you also sell)? tia!
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 03:57 PM   #84
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

honestly, for the driving you describe... id get the Carbon.... i guarentee you wont be disapointed... and its characteristics cannot be matched by any other LSD. Just save up the extra cash and get the LSD you want.... then you wont have any regrets. But if you really couldnt get the extra cash for some reason id go with an ATS Metal LSD... its less aggressive then the Deftforce.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:24 AM   #85
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
i can almost taste the tire smoke.... we'll see when my most recent deposit finally goes thru. going to go with the deftforce 2.0 way...

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Dr. Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 11:55 AM   #86
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Hurray for LSD!!!!!!!! Still blowin out Deftforce for US240SX $1026.00 Shipped!!!! TADOW!!!

Also any other LSD application ATS makes (which is for almost any japanese car) will also be discounted for Zilvia.net Members!!!!
Old 01-31-2006, 12:59 PM   #87
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Bring ATS LSDs, The only LSDs designed for particular motorsports, to the TOP!!!! Contact us or post up any question you may have requarding this unbeatable product!
Old 02-01-2006, 09:28 AM   #88
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
what is the price on the deftforce 1.5 and carbon 1.5for an S13 vlsd housing and will i need anything else to install it (JDM VLSD) besides fluid and diff.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #89
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Head,

Carbon LSD for S13 K's Viscous Case is $1275.00 shipped direct from Japan Via EMS 4-6 business days.

Deftforce LSD for same case is $1085.00 shipped.

Depending on if your VLSD case has 5 or 6 bolt output flanges you may need to swap the flanges.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:58 AM   #90
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

HELLO AGAIN!!!! From ATS USA's #1 Distributor...

Contact me for an Extra Special Discount.

Most all LSDs are in stock and ready to lock!