Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:01 PM   #91
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
im gonna eat as much as i can, i doubt that will be more then 3 bowls. im gonna eat some breakfast now, so i wont eat again until then
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2007, 05:57 PM   #92
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
god im creaming my pants thinking about how much food im going to eat in a couple hours.

i have not eaten anything today at all to prepare for this, and i took a nice shit in the morning.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:59 PM   #93
cherrybl0ss0m

Trader Rating: (0)
cherrybl0ss0m has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
right on ill be there in my camoo

-kdiz
Old 03-20-2007, 06:10 PM   #94
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
i would go but im going to eat with my dad right now and my date kind of uh stood me up i think lol... oh well
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #95
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
time to eat a lot of meat!!! i'm going to need a wheelchair when i'm done eating so i can drive my fat ass out of there. that or i'll have to get a couple of people to roll me out the door like a beached whale.
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:11 PM   #96
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve s14
time to eat a lot of meat!!! i'm going to need a wheelchair when i'm done eating so i can drive my fat ass out of there. that or i'll have to get a couple of people to roll me out the door like a beached whale.
i think with the amount you eat, we're going to have to fork lift you outta there
Old 03-20-2007, 09:54 PM   #97
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
i think with the amount you eat, we're going to have to fork lift you outta there
looks whos talking... hugeness
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:18 PM   #98
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
I forgot about this!!! NOOO!!!

It's ok, I worked on my car tonight. Might be getting a turbo, then it's just up to my laziness.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:34 PM   #99
akito
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
akito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
so who went tonite?
akito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:55 PM   #100
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
vatche, dennis, edgar, steve, and i.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:01 PM   #101
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
haha no one went i ended up just staying home. I looked at the distance from lake view to my house....... so yea. incredibly far.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:14 PM   #102
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

that's cuz it was in lake forest!!
Old 03-21-2007, 01:30 AM   #103
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Boo to all the flakers!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:44 AM   #104
Vatche
Post Whore!

dexter and my friend were there also.

boo to all you flaking lamers.

i was there for a long ass time hoping people would show up.

lame.

flakers.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:31 AM   #105
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
i <3 you too

xoxo
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:53 AM   #106
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
eh sorry guys
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:57 AM   #107
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Fluck,

I forgot..........

Im sorry, tuesday was the problem, who can remmber Your suppose to be somewhere tuesday

damnit
Old 03-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #108
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
monthly meat eat meet?
Old 03-21-2007, 08:01 PM   #109
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle
monthly meat eat meet?

werd... i have classes at IVC on Tuesdays and Thursdays nights. damn i wanted to eat some good grub...
InspireMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:23 PM   #110
nine1twoinc

Trader Rating: (2)
nine1twoinc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
great... I didn't see the post until today
nine1twoinc is offline   Reply With Quote