Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
agustin lopez
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
agustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
shift-lock.net sticker

well ordered a sticker from them and never came. been a month and a half.

been very patient(its just a sticker) but still no sticker.

wasnt going to say anything but six bucks is six bucks.
get back at me guys!

not saying your scamming me for a sticker just saying if your gonna sell them make sure you remember to send them out.

well hope you guys read this and send it soon, ive sent you an email already.

thanks,
agust
agustin lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
dude, have you even tried contacting them? How do you know the postal service didn't lose it or something? Its a small envelope... shit gets lost all the time.

This isn't what this forum is for.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
colin is busy.

he is building a new car for formula D. works and goes to school.

he will send it out when he has more than 30 seconds to sit and relax
Old 01-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #4
agustin lopez
Zilvia Member

agustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud ofagustin lopez has much to be proud of
wtf if hes to busy they why the fuck is he selling shit he cant come through with, and fuck you adrian ive contacted them several times. i know its just a sticker but why dont you send me six dollars just for the fuck of it.

this forums is a bunch of broke as *RACIAL SLUR DELETED* just like myself but if i sell something i make sure i make time to send it out.

formula d. i dont give a rats balls what hes building i paid for my shit.

keep your fucking sticker and go do some papercuts on your mothers balls with it.

fucking unbelievable!

User was remanded to the Zilvia.net doghouse for this post (AKA 'Pinked')
agustin lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #5
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Hahahahahaha, wow dude, chill out just a bit.

It's a fucking sticker.

It's a bitch it took so long, but shit happens man. and you being a complete ass is in no way going to help you get what you want.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #6
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
just email me and ask for a refund, any problems I've had with people even that were problems on the postal service's end that have pissed anyone off have been refunded, it's not a big deal

If you're emailing me and I'm not responding, it's probably because it's going to the junk mail folder. As for zilvia, I don't really check this site THAT much, and I usually forget ot check PMs

this has nothing to do with me being a busy guy, the shift-lock.net stickers are sent out by a company that does stickers/shipping. So that means the post office messed up, your address was wrong, or I never got notification from paypal. All of these have happened before, and more than I'd expect, but when they do I take care of the problem.

I get word from paypal that someone made an order, i send the order and address (copied and pasted) to the sticker company, and the ship it out.

If I were in your shoes, I probably wouldn't care about the process or reasons, so I'm just going to say sorry about the pain in the ass it's caused.

edit: is it under bonafacio lopez? if so you just got paypal for $6.18, and you are getting sent 3 live and die stickers today; one black, one white, and one silver

Old 01-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
p.s. thanks bh for sending the link to me
Old 01-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #8
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by agustin lopez View Post
wtf if hes to busy they why the fuck is he selling shit he cant come through with, and fuck you adrian ive contacted them several times. i know its just a sticker but why dont you send me six dollars just for the fuck of it.

this forums is a bunch of broke as *RACIAL SLUR DELETED* just like myself but if i sell something i make sure i make time to send it out.

formula d. i dont give a rats balls what hes building i paid for my shit.

keep your fucking sticker and go do some papercuts on your mothers balls with it.

fucking unbelievable!
Eloquent and mature.

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:54 PM   #9
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I gots my stickers today, I too had a problem. Im not saying with him or how ever he sends his stickers. I live in El Paso and Im gonna say that my mail man is running around with my stickers. I cut and pasted my address from the original bill that I had, so I know that my address is right-its the freakin mail man.

Last edited by chuy; 01-22-2009 at 04:54 PM..
chuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:20 AM   #10
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
a refund and 3 free stickers?! i need to complain more.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:26 AM   #11
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ seriously. way to generous cfrost.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote