Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:12 PM   #361
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
'sup Norm
sorry for rant, just get tired of hearing the same shit over and over

<3 back
What's up Juan

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #362
HIZIX1

Trader Rating: (0)
HIZIX1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Heres a couple of picks of the rubidoux caravan

HIZIX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #363
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
LOUD240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
well UPSdude (Jason) is in process on his car and has only put top notch very exspensive parts into his S14 all new complete suspension drops big money every time so ya cant knock his car
LOUD240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #364
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
562 caravan

beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #365
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
clean cars..i remember seeing a red and a white coupe both w/ silvia fronts with the bricks, gtr grill and the aero bumper I was drooling lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #366
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
clean cars..i remember seeing a red and a white coupe both w/ silvia fronts with the bricks, gtr grill and the aero bumper I was drooling lol
i was pretty surprised how many oem aero bumpers and bricks i saw! im jealous..
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:20 AM   #367
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
i know I rarely see that combo especially with the gtr grill
this was one of the coupes i saw, who's is it?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:56 AM   #368
lalo167
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
lalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Here you go
Old 05-31-2011, 01:05 AM   #369
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
'sup Norm
sorry for rant, just get tired of hearing the same shit over and over

<3 back
you mean like hearing the "you ppl are bringing the scene down because you buy shit parts" rant? yeah i get tired of hearing that too. I actually didn't go to the bbq so if i somehow made it sound like i was there i'll clear that up right now. and yeah i stand by what i say by describing what i see from some members on this forum as elitist. I've done my share of saving for parts for for my car-taken grief from my wife when i try to explain why i just bought a lip for over 400 bucks 'cuz it's discontiinued, or a pair of loud ass orange suede seats that cost almost a third of the car's worth. i make no apologies for the parts that i've bought or wheels i run that i do because it's my damn money, and i'll spend it on damn well whatever the hell i want.

Regardless of what parts i run on my car, when i've gone to the few meets that i've been able to attend, I treat ppl with respect. and that's all that should matter. someone's got a 3k body kit on that he scrimped and saved for? congrats on the purchase-doesn't mean shit if he's gonna thumb his nose at other people who can't obtain the same thing.

Zilvia has become my facebook. i come here to learn, bullshit with people, shit even make some money...and hell yeah i may ask a few stupid questions because i don't know everything. but if in the end i'm still considered someone who's "bringing the scene down" then i'd rather not know you or your group of friends because i don't have the time to waste.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:07 AM   #370
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
^i dont get why you sound so defensive like it was written to you?

he was just ranting that there are alot of scenesters who ruin it for others.

like when i go to a meet, and i see some friends, and then next thing i know a fight breaks out cuz some idiot didnt like another idiot.

it comes in different forms. its not pointing fingers at any one person. its the world we live in and everyone has their opinion.

it doesnt matter how much money you spent on parts.

all that matters is how people hold themselves.
when i see a douchebag i dont help them out and im not nice to them, cuz theyre not worth it. anyway not trying to write a book here just wanted to let you know its ok
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:34 AM   #371
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

JeKyL is an unknown quantity at this point
so whats considered crap? other than ebay stuff... haha, dont buy any of that ebay kit stuff but seriously arguing over buying cheap cosmetic parts, who cares about that crap if you get into an accident your sol regardless what brand you buy
JeKyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:23 AM   #372
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damn Ive been wanting to go to one of these since i was living in Cali. I hear nothing but good things about them except this time. Hopefully i get another 240 and make the drive from Wa.
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:53 AM   #373
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeKyL View Post
so whats considered crap? other than ebay stuff... haha, dont buy any of that ebay kit stuff but seriously arguing over buying cheap cosmetic parts, who cares about that crap if you get into an accident your sol regardless what brand you buy
for starters: Godspeed, Megan Racing, BC coilovers,D2, Ksport, CX Racing, the list goes on.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:03 AM   #374
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

ok thats what i thought, dont forget to add the self fabricated stuff either because its not a name brand =) haha...
Old 05-31-2011, 11:19 AM   #375
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
some of peoples self fabricating skills should be put below knock off parts.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #376
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

i just thought of the crappiest self fabricated stuff after reading your comment and started laughing.... haha
Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #377
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
Ahem**

Time to get EXCLUSIVE.

i like this...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #378
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
ok thats what i thought, dont forget to add the self fabricated stuff either because its not a name brand =) haha...

I wouldn't say self fabricating is a knockoff considering it's a trial and error process. I try to fabricate a lot of my suspension parts for my Cressida and some of that shit works some of it doesn't. If anything it takes skill to do it which a lot of people lack. My welds aren't perfect but I'm getting a lot better at it.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:31 PM   #379
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

i was just trying to lighten the mood and be sarcastic haha, but i know what you mean im trying to self fabricate a headlight housing for an s13, and looks shity but prototypes always are
Old 05-31-2011, 12:48 PM   #380
spooled240
Post Whore!

along with name tags we should make custom t-shirts with our mods list and maybe some pics of said custom work.

then we can be like, "hey those are some sweet welds bro!" or "heeyyy DUDE!! you have dg-5 coilovers?! OMG i have those too!!"
Old 05-31-2011, 12:49 PM   #381
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

hahahahaha btw thx for staying behind me on friday
Old 05-31-2011, 12:51 PM   #382
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
or everyone with bad advice or stupid ideas can stfu
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:03 PM   #383
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

the mods list t shirt would cause n00bs to start swag jacking the og's and zomgbbq aftermath thread argument round 2 will pop off =)
Old 05-31-2011, 01:18 PM   #384
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
hahahahaha btw thx for staying behind me on friday
oh that was you? lol no problemo
Old 05-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #385
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

where in p town are you? cus im always at the apts across from adult school and my parents live on the west side by cpp on ridgeway and valley
Old 05-31-2011, 02:40 PM   #386
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
blah blah blah........... I actually didn't go to the bbq so if i somehow made it sound like i was there i'll clear that up right now........
Good to know,
...So you also shouldn't be in this thread arguing if you werent there and are just making assumptions.

Quote:
i dont think its so much the "crap".
Its the execution that is the problem.
(Think that lexus with the tarded tow hook thing, awful sticker/graff hood and rear window.)

I personally thought there was nothing bad with all the cars there. They were fine for the most part. Looked like the original ZOMGBBQ cars 4 or 5 years ago when the 626Drift was just getting going.

Everyone starts somewhere and it looks like the next generation is starting.

Its a BBQ, not a fucking car show, who cares about who drove what and what the parts are, now people are acting L337.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
for starters: Godspeed, Megan Racing, BC coilovers,D2, Ksport, CX Racing, the list goes on.
I run full Godspeed, no issues
To me, its not about the parts, its about execution and reason behind it.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #387
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
nah. too many kids are putting on fake wheels, slamming them being "hella flush" and walking around like their shit don't stink.

Last edited by vvtisupra; 05-31-2011 at 06:00 PM..
vvtisupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #388
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
nah too many kids are putting on fake wheels, slamming them being "hella flush" and walking around like their shit don't stink.
This is true to a point. Personally I like this car (all you who have been here long enough know who it used to belong to lol).

I dont see any tow hook toys or driftlife stickers on that car.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #389
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
nah too many kids are putting on fake wheels, adding huge spacers, slamming them, being "hella flush" and walking around like their shit don't stink.
added one more to your list
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:04 PM   #390
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
fake wheels,
check
Quote:
huge spacers,
check
Quote:
slamming them,
check
Quote:
being "hella flush"
check
Quote:
walking around like their shit don't stink.
check

So what am I supposed to do then?............
Cause My car doesnt have one single part that isnt "knock off",
And I seem to be at the track more then most of you and driving circles around you,.........
.......So what did I do wrong again???

WTF does this have to do with the BBQ.

Bunch of guys with shitty cars with a couple "brand" parts,
talking down to a bunch of guys with shitty cars without "brand" parts.

Fucking Peasents spitting on Peasents.
Just shut up already, your "nice" 240 is still one of the cheapest POS in the kelly BB today.
So stop getting all uppidy.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote