Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
180kid510

Trader Rating: (0)
180kid510 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 180kid510
s13 707 touge meet

hey wats up guys me and my boys are tryin to set up a meet he drives a turbo2 and my 240 he is getting together a bunch of rotary cats and im tryin to get some zilvia heads to show up we are gonna meet at his shop in napa around 6 go for a cruise grab some food maybe hit berryessa and some drift spots if people know of any good ones my boy who is a photographer will be there to take pics and we will make a dedicated website to show how the meet gos if it sounds interesting you can hit me or my boy up 510-415-9397(daren)707-363-0686(steve) i (daren) will be leaving from the 510 hayward area around 3 or 4 so if anyone wants to cruise up let me know should be a good time and you can meet so new people if interested pm or text me with your team name and how many people we want it to be somewhat organized and not just total chaos
180kid510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2006, 12:37 AM   #2
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
and why cant we have altamont? reason?
Old 05-30-2006, 01:02 AM   #3
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
wow...i think we found out who fuckedf altamont...
-1 for you and illegal exhibition of speed

widebody and uhm...the other stuff is secret. not really though
CrappyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:53 AM   #4
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
You guys (Steve) and yourself (Daren), are idiots. Keep it off the streets.

If I wasn't so lasy, I'd call your phone and call you an idiot.

But I'm not going to waste my time on nubs who are going to go out into the streets; drifting. And in the next breath whine about how cops are, "profiling" them.

Grow up.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:29 AM   #5
hsoj_v
Leaky Injector

hsoj_v is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hsoj_v
Ahh... Sierra/Calaveras... I've noticed people around the Bay come down
here to San Jose for that road. It's awesome though cause that just
straight up the street for me; Sierra Rd. is my cross street... I live on the
corner of Sierra Rd. and Ma**er***n Dr.

I may advise you though... no guard rails & one way roads so you
better be careful.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:24 AM   #6
monkey7
Zilvia Member

monkey7 is making a name for him/her selfmonkey7 is making a name for him/her self
watch out for the crazy man on 121 at the cross roads where the stop sign is.
hee hee hee
monkey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 10:11 PM   #7
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180kid510
hey wats up guys me and my boys are tryin to set up a meet he drives a turbo2 and my 240 he is getting together a bunch of rotary cats and im tryin to get some zilvia heads to show up we are gonna meet at his shop in napa around 6 go for a cruise grab some food maybe hit berryessa and some drift spots if people know of any good ones my boy who is a photographer will be there to take pics and we will make a dedicated website to show how the meet gos if it sounds interesting you can hit me or my boy up 510-415-9397(daren)707-363-0686(steve) i (daren) will be leaving from the 510 hayward area around 3 or 4 so if anyone wants to cruise up let me know should be a good time and you can meet so new people if interested pm or text me with your team name and how many people we want it to be somewhat organized and not just total chaos
You and your (boys) are fuck tards who make it impossible for real enthusiats to have legit track events. I hope to hell you crash your car and give up on drifting. Go get a focus or something. STOP RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US! KEEP IT OFF THE STREETS!

Thanks for being a complete idiot.

Norcal-240sx.net
Nan Desu Ka?! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 10:22 PM   #8
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
pm or text me with your team name and how many people we want it to be somewhat organized and not just total chaos
I'm in. My team name is "DO IT AT THE TRACK."

Quote:
510-415-9397(daren)707-363-0686(steve)
IP-Relay.com anyone? Hahahahaha
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:17 PM   #9
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just remember on the street you're playing fire if it aint you're life thats at risk its you're car and you're driving reccord. Im not saying that you can't play in the street its you're own personal choice just remember the concequences that you will face are tough.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:50 PM   #10
floodshark

floodshark is an unknown quantity at this point
Some people just dont get it eh?
Here's an idea, have a meet that doesnt involve "teams" and finding "sweet drift spots" to cause havoc on the streets just so you can feel all cool and "tokyo drift" at the expense of others.
floodshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:24 AM   #11
efextasy
Zilvia Member

efextasy is an unknown quantity at this point
efextasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:32 AM   #12
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by efextasy
callisto was pretty hot!
overall the movie was alright!!
not the best, but now im waiting 2 c THE Omen
6-6-06
wrong thread homie.

back on topic:

keep it off the streets.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:37 AM   #13
efextasy
Zilvia Member

efextasy is an unknown quantity at this point
thats what i just saw fuck!!
efextasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:48 AM   #14
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15
Just remember on the street you're playing fire if it aint you're life thats at risk its you're car and you're driving reccord. Im not saying that you can't play in the street its you're own personal choice just remember the concequences that you will face are tough.

Not to mention innocent people that fall victim to him and his friends stupidity.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:06 AM   #15
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Can we just lock this already? Or are we actually waiting for his response? Yeah, on second thought, lets wait for his response... that would be much more entertaining.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 05-31-2006, 11:06 AM   #16
Dr.PepperIsGood
BANNED

Dr.PepperIsGood is an unknown quantity at this point
I swear if i ever see you driving I'll throw a banana peel in front of you!!
Dr.PepperIsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:46 PM   #17
180kid510

180kid510 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to 180kid510
dayum

i was just tryin to haver a cool meet and meet some new people if you dont approve dont come wasnt tryin to start anything didnt expect this type of response but since i see its looked down upon i apologize my bad
180kid510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:26 PM   #18
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
go to the altamont drift event, and meet ppl there....and lets keep it that way.... then head over to in n out or sonic.... what ever happend to the tapx meets?
Old 05-31-2006, 02:36 PM   #19
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
go to the altamont drift event, and meet ppl there....and lets keep it that way.... then head over to in n out or sonic.... what ever happend to the tapx meets?
+1 for jsut keeping it real...

Old 05-31-2006, 06:06 PM   #20
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

+2

penislength

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 05-31-2006, 07:35 PM   #21
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
holy failure at life batman. Fucking ricers.. go crash and die already.

idiots... you guys are probobly the dumbasses that ruined it at altamont.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:20 PM   #22
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
lol i want him to post all the negative rep comments he has gotten. Looks like he has got alot.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:06 PM   #23
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

ahhh fuck it...i am gonna neg him one more time

Old 06-01-2006, 11:00 AM   #24
Dr.PepperIsGood
BANNED

Dr.PepperIsGood is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrappyS13
ahhh fuck it...i am gonna neg him one more time
I'd do the same but my powers are still week....I must train!!
Dr.PepperIsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:31 PM   #25
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
^
You can start your training by buying a Premium Membership.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 02:33 PM   #26
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah, stay on the track, keep that off the streets. I live in 707 and the police are bad enough and it's idiots like you that are making things worse. Seriously street racing/drifting is dumb, I swear ricers have the mentallity of a 7 year old. Stay out of my area code you simplton.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 03:07 PM   #27
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
faggot ricer. i work at ip relay! so call there, and get his ass....just harass him, not the operators. somebody set up a bot to autodial his number! hahahah -1 rep for you being a ricer.
CaoBoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 03:16 PM   #28
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Read the sig.

10$ says he's a cop, if not, I hope one finds him. This HELLA sucks for you norcal folk.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:30 PM   #29
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
damn i love inland empire..cops dont giva fuuuuuck.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:45 PM   #30
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
damn i love inland empire..cops dont giva fuuuuuck.

o_0 I don't know what IE you live in but people that get caught doing anything of the sort get their asses thrown in jail.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote