Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
Fractur3
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Fractur3 is on the path to ruinFractur3 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Awesome Super Duper Car Meet (4/10 SW Ohio)

Where? The Uno's in West Chester, right off of i75.
When? April 10th, begins at 2pm until whenever.
Who? It's really open to all cars, so bring what you want. Last time it was mainly and Evo / STi meet, this time its easier to say all cars.

Food: I will have a buffet setup on the patio, prices will be up shortly. I'm going to offer a deal if people bring a car, so it will not be outrageous, probably like 10$ a head for all you can eat pasta / pizza / wings, don't quote me on that one yet though.

My parents own the restaurant, so we will be set up on the patio for food. Get there around 2, we will probably eat around 3ish? Park in the back behind the restaurant, there is lots of room. Any questions feel free to ask! Hope to see you all there!

Last time there was some confusion on where it was at, it will be at the Unos in WEST CHESTER! NOT the Beechmont location.

We had a decent turnout for the cold weather last fall, hopefully this one is better!!!
Fractur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links