Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
chrismaheu10

Trader Rating: (0)
chrismaheu10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
All Drifters in Newport News Va. And all of VA KMS is holding a drift events in 2013

ALL 240sx and Drifters In Newport News VA Kossmotorsports is holding a drit event at Langley Speedway in 2013 i dont have dates yet i personally talk to koss and he will let me know when he gets the dates for the events at langley speedways the events will be on a sunday when they are set if you want to contact me you can pm me and ill give you my number so you can get more info and i can keep you guys updated please spread the word to your friends cause when the time come for the event and nobody shows up he will not hold a event there again so we got to get atleast 30 drivers and some spectators just spread the word guys im chris and if you want more info pm me ill give you my cell number also koss has a website its Koss MotorSports now he hasnt put the dates up for the langely speedway yet he will notify me and ill will get back to you guys on here or just tex you f.r who ever wants to know more thank you and i hope we get ppl out there and this is for anybody in VA not just newportnews this is for drifters every where in va
chrismaheu10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #2
Mustb18

Trader Rating: (0)
Mustb18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey man i can def help spread the word dont forget about the local forums in VA area since their is alot of people that dont get on here.
Mustb18 is offline   Reply With Quote