Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 10-14-2007, 12:40 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, free download Oct. 20th

Filed under: Etc.
For those of you who worship at the alter of Playstation, life is about to get more bearable. Its name is Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (demo), and it will be available to download for free on October 20th. The move is an effort to keep thumbs from atrophying after the long hiatus between GT4 and the new prologue installment, due out in stores December 13th (at least in Japan).

The launch is coinciding with the Tokyo Motor Show, where a number of vehicles that have parts in the game will be revealed in the really-real-world the day before. Among the models already confirmed: the new Nissan GT-R and Mitsubishi Evolution X, plus 16 other manufacturers, including Ferrari and Alfa Romeo. Three new tracks are also set to make their debut in GT5, including Fuji, Daytona and Suzuka.

More is expected from Sony on the 23rd, so we'll try to keep you abreast between sake shooters and toro binges.

[Source: GTChannel]Â*
ReadÂ*|Â*Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2007, 02:20 AM   #2
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i cant wait shit is going be tight!!!
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
I really hope daytona the road course will be on there... not the boring oval.

wewt... it is selectable... roadcourse or oval.. now I can play the 24 hours of daytona while being at the 24 hours of daytona.. wewt.

Last edited by TheWolf; 10-15-2007 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: found answer
TheWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
C2AUTOSPL
Zilvia.net Advertiser

C2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to C2AUTOSPL Send a message via Yahoo to C2AUTOSPL
Now if I could just get a PS 3............

CONTACT ME THRU:
- AIM: wide180sx
- Email: [email protected]
- MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/c2auto
- BLOG: www.c2auto.wordpress.com
C2AUTOSPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:18 AM   #5
5upra
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

5upra is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2AUTOSPL View Post
Now if I could just get a PS 3............
I am in that boat as well...why did they have the damn thing have expensive blue ray built into the ROM drive. Should be more like xbox 360(HD player)-optional
5upra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:56 AM   #6
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
oh shit! thats pretty soon !

i thought it wasnt until november, but i havent stayed up to date on it
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:19 AM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Looks like I'm gonna miss out of GT5. I'm not gonna be getting a PS3 anytime soon. That sucks.

Maybe if I sell my 360...
Old 10-15-2007, 10:39 AM   #8
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
I think I will finally be purchasing a ps3. I held out this long and didn't buy a 360 or wii.....It's time for a newer console, and this is a big heap of motivation.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #9
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Looks like I'm gonna miss out of GT5. I'm not gonna be getting a PS3 anytime soon. That sucks.

maybe... how much you want to sell it for?
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:21 AM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
^
I also have three wireless remotes, headset, and a couple games. I dunno. I prolly won't have the money for the difference to buy a PS3 right now so...But I'd think like $300 for everything.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #11
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Trust me guys, don't sell your xb360's to buy a ps3, biggest mistake most of my customer's make...
Old 10-15-2007, 01:30 PM   #12
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Maybe right now.

I don't play my 360 though. I haven't really gotten into any of the MS frachises either, no matter how much I try.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:58 PM   #13
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

Don't do that! I'm not sure why I bought my ps3 (stupid impulse buys ), it's been collecting dust, and I keep going back to my old 360 games. Hopefully GT5 and metal gear give me a reason to play it some more ><
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:49 PM   #14
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Nice! local game shop says it will be available by December 1st, but im not sure how accurate that is.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:00 PM   #15
x'ed
Zilvia Member

x'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
Nice! local game shop says it will be available by December 1st, but im not sure how accurate that is.

What, gt5? i don't think its due out for alot longer than that.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:25 PM   #16
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
I cant wait for shit!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 09:30 PM   #17
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5upra View Post
I am in that boat as well...why did they have the damn thing have expensive blue ray built into the ROM drive. Should be more like xbox 360(HD player)-optional
x3...all the money I make is ate up by my girlfriends (my girl and my piece of machinery).
Old 10-16-2007, 05:49 AM   #18
tougemII
Zilvia Member

tougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by x'ed View Post
What, gt5? i don't think its due out for alot longer than that.
gt5 and gt5 prologue are different. but from what i hear...gt5prologue will be just as good as what gt5 will be
tougemII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:37 PM   #19
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemII View Post
gt5 and gt5 prologue are different. but from what i hear...gt5prologue will be just as good as what gt5 will be

yea the dude was saying its called Gran Turismo HD? im not sure if he was right, but heres the website http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?...t%5Fid=T000334 . i already have a demo downloaded onto my PS3, it looks awesome. you can see rollcage, color of drivers helmet and the backgrounds are sicker than before.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote