Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-29-2013, 11:35 PM   #601
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Here we go just for the heck of it.

Looking for full-time job in accounting/finance. BS in Finance with 6 years of accounting and analyst experience (focus on AP).

Glendale/Pasadena/LA area preferred, but willing to relocate if the salary is right.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #602
jerrysherry
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
jerrysherry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i need a job design in Los Angeles. i am a furniture designer and have worked for 2 years. i am 25 years old woman. you can see my works at the online furniture stores. Just contact me.
jerrysherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:32 PM   #603
Dagostino480
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Dagostino480 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Looking for a job in Welding/fabricating/aftermarket automotive. I have taken two years in welding experienced in arc, mig, flux core, brazing, and did a couple weeks of tug but seemed simple enough. I have worked in automotive for four years. Working as a entry level tech and service writer. High school diploma and a couple years of college. No visible tattoos, very professional, but lightens up the mood and jokes around when the time I right. Trying to stay in the inland empire, California, will work online. I'm in no rush and will need two weeks headsup. Hit me up if you know anything.
Dagostino480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #604
Zenki B

Zenki B is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi I'm looking for any kind of job. I'm not too experienced, but I am willing to learn. I'm located in Rancho Cucamonga
Zenki B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #605
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Looking for a side job, maybe hands on car stuff, at a shop or something. Broke college student in the SDSU area. Have worked on my own car, along with may others, with my friend since February of this year. Took out the whole transmission + bellhousing to replace my flywheel, clutch disc, and pressure plate, and it started right up on the first try. Even "cleaning up shop" for some pay would help. Thanks!

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #606
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Thought I'd throw in here that I'm looking also.

Looking for a job

Must pay $2,000/Month (Min. of $14/Hr 40 hours a week)

I worked as a mechanic for two years, went to help out my ex girlfriend and family with their business. Needless to say that blew up so I'm back out looking for a job. Contact me for details (714) 469-5011. Local to the Orange County area.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:18 PM   #607
aymaeid
Zilvia Junkie

aymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-known
any central jersey residents with experience in the pathology field can PM me. must have at least 3 years experience working in a lab.
aymaeid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:56 PM   #608
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I have business opportunity meetings at my shop every Monday night from 8pm-8:30pm. This meeting isn't about selling products, but about changing your financial standing. I guarantee you that your outlook about your financial future will change once you attend.

P.S. This is not related to my e-cig business.

Address is on my signature.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:38 PM   #609
makinthatdough
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
makinthatdough is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Has anybody here actually found a job using this thread?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #610
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
Anybody with a degree in Electrical Engineer, I need to hire a Component Engineer for working on my team.

Our company is one of the world's leaders in the professional audio and musical instrument markets. Straight out of college is OK. There's a good 240 scene in Seattle...

https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH15/ats/ca...DTECHINC&cws=1
Old 02-23-2014, 09:08 PM   #611
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
Also, a friend in Woodinville is starting a new shop to do vinyl wrapping. If you have a little experience and want to get started he has a space and is getting setup.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:17 PM   #612
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
Looking for talented individuals in SoCal

FRSport.com is an industry leader in aftermarket performance parts and accessories. If you want to join a team of dynamic, talented individuals, this is the place to be.
We love to add hard working and trustworthy people who genuinely care about customer satisfaction to our team. We were one of the top 10 stores that were
featured on the Bizrate Platinum Circle of Excellence for 2011 through 2013, reflecting our dedication to the highest level of customer service.

Why work with FRSport.com ?

Our team members enjoy a clean professional working environment with great benefits. There are also ample opportunities for advancement as the company continues
to grow at a very rapid pace.

The benefits available at FRSport.com

FRSport.com offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:

- Company Sponsored Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans w/ Company Match
- Racing Sponsorship
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Education Assistance
- Employee Training Programs

If you believe that you will be a good candidate with the necessary skills, please submit your resume and salary history for consideration. We constantly review all the
resumes we receive in order to fill the positions we need. Make sure we always have your latest resume, salary history, and contact information and we may just contact
you for an interview.

Available Positions

Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Part Time)
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Part Time)

Please email a cover letter, resume with salary history, and references to [email protected]. Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.

FRSport.com is an equal opportunity employer.

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials
FRSport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:20 PM   #613
aymaeid
Zilvia Junkie

aymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-known
^ dont i wish this was on the east coast. Cali residents get on this!
aymaeid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 01:09 AM   #614
Gordo714
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Gordo714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
hi, im an employed auto tech at a hyundai dealership looking to get into racing and other motorsports. i would love to be part of a team or shop. got into this for the love of cars. eventually i want to be a driver/tuner. i can do everything from tires to electrical diagnosis, dead time i clean shop. thanks in advance
Old 04-03-2014, 01:45 AM   #615
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Looking for a job that i could use my Secret clearance or prior military experience which includes 4 years as an aviation electrician. Willing to relocate nationwide and will look into any electrician work as well. PM me for resume or job/career opportunities. updated 21APR2015

Last edited by GeneStarWindGSW; 04-21-2015 at 09:37 PM..
GeneStarWindGSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #616
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Looking to get back in the automotive industry in some kind of business role, but open to other related positions.

I have a degree in International Business and Marketing, extensive mechanic experience/knowledge and experience in online advertising and marketing.

More info and sources available on request. LMK thanks!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #617
imoverherre
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
imoverherre is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
My job is looking for a Truck driver with a good record or at least decent, class c licence and must know how to drive stick shift 26 bobtails.

Pay sucks but you put in over time.

Job would be driving to downtown los Angeles daily, picking up and dropping off cargo to costumer.

Must be friendly, with good costumer serves skills

If interested call me at 323-483-1936.

Job is located in lax.

Must be 21 and over.

4/15/2014. Need a driver asap.
imoverherre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:45 AM   #618
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
My company is looking for a Project schedulers for both Tool install and Base build.
I can explain further for those who are interested.

1. Advanced excel user (VBA, complex formula, etc..)
2. Familiar with Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project (not necessary skill)

http://www.amts.com/about/careers

Project is for a Semiconductor company located in Zelenograd Russia (30 mins from Moscow). please send me you resume to [email protected]

Approximately 1.5 year project and you get to go home every 90 days for 1~2 weeks which the company pays for your flight fare and travel time.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #619
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Location: Fallbrook, CA, convenient to the 15 and 5 freeways.

Vintage Porsche restoration shop seeking parts professional to assist in locating and purchasing parts as well as keeping track of inventory and constantly updating management as to pricing changes, parts availability, et cetera. Knowledge of cars in general is a must, knowledge of Porsche 356s and 911s/912s is a plus. Knowledge of parts systems is NOT required but you must be detail-oriented and a quick learner. This is a job which rewards intelligence and a willingness to perform detailed searches for parts which may or may not exist. Customer service skills will be required, as you may be answering the phones when the front office cannot. You will be using Excel for spreadsheets and Mitchell 1 Teamworks inventory management software- unless you bring your own favorite software with you and I like it.

40 hours a week is our goal for a new hire. Pay depends on experience and other factors. Vacations and other perks are to be discussed in person.

We are looking to hire someone immediately. When you reply to this e-mail, please keep in mind that you’re replying to the guy who’ll be teaching you. Reply with resume and make/model of car you drive- list modifications if possible. Enthusiasts will be enthusiastically received, unless you drive a Subaru. Kidding, sort of. We're all sarcastic and not very politically correct.

Qualities I’m Looking For
• Intelligence: I don’t care about your schooling or your grades, I care whether or not you have something between your ears. Ok, I care a little about your schooling and your grades. I use big words and have a tendency to expound- people who can keep up and help progress an idea to reality are people who I’m happy to hire.
• Team Player: you’ll be working with another parts manager as well as several teams of technicians and craftsmen; you need to get along with them.
• Good phone skills: you’ll be calling people out of the blue to get them to sell you parts and you’ll be answering the phone when our parts manager cannot. Friendly and intelligible are the key words on the phone; a lot of our clients and customers are from overseas and English is a second language for them.
• Good organizational skills- this doesn’t mean you have to be OCD, just have an idea of how you’re going to organize and know how to implement it.
• Detail-oriented- if you can identify different brands of headlights by the lens pattern, you’re speaking my language.
• Proficiency in Excel and Word- if you know how to create and use spreadsheets and make a semi-almost-professional-looking Word document, I’ll be happy.
• Energetic and enthusiastic- I drink a lot of coffee. Keep up.
• Reliable transportation- it doesn’t have to look good, it doesn’t even have to run well, it just has to get you here and back every day. If you have three project cars, and only one’s on the road currently, keep that one running. I have three project cars. We can bond.

Responsibilities
• Updating current inventory status
• Creating and maintaining parts lists to help techs do their job with minimal downtime
• Checking in with me so that I can generate reports so we can increase profitability
• Help the company grow and prosper while remaining as proactive as possible
• Learning what parts go where to better serve the techs
• Learning what quality of parts we expect and how to find lemons
• Handling of most sublets and reporting on quality and usage of those sublets
• Selling parts on eBay
• Inventorying entire cars after disassembly

We are an equal opportunity employer.

Please PM me here and I'll give out my e-mail.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:34 PM   #620
xilovelsdx
Zilvia Junkie

xilovelsdx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xilovelsdx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTRNTV View Post
I have business opportunity meetings at my shop every Monday night from 8pm-8:30pm. This meeting isn't about selling products, but about changing your financial standing. I guarantee you that your outlook about your financial future will change once you attend.
Vemma?
Old 06-02-2014, 02:37 PM   #621
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Im recently unemployed.
looking for something in the DFW area, Business Analyst.
Worked mostly on the Business side of Healthcare (GPO's, Wholesaler, Billing for Labs), acting as a liaison between Business and I.T.
Proficient in Excel, Access, and moderate SQL use.
looking for 65-75K range
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:01 AM   #622
stance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
stance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
LOOKING FOR SERIOUS, MOTIVATED PEOPLE!

If you would like to earn $300+ a day or more to your net income and you’re willing to follow proven instructions to do it with MY TEAM and MY HELP, THEN LET'S GO! You must be at least 18 years old - First come, first earn! I need that positive spirit because if you’re a negative or lazy person, your energy will not work in our circle. This is not spam and definitely not a scam I posted this. This opportunity is 100% legit! We earn 100% commissions worldwide from home (or anywhere) on the computer or from our cell phones! If your like me, tired of the same old-same old, and stressed from work or co-workers..or just want MORE MONEY or not making enough in your hourly wage. NOW! is the time to set your life on the right path for a bigger and a brighter future for your personal plans!
Send me a PM for more info! Thanks for looking
stance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:03 AM   #623
stance
Zilvia Junkie

LOOKING FOR SERIOUS, MOTIVATED PEOPLE!

If you would like to earn $300+ a day or more to your net income and you’re willing to follow proven instructions to do it with MY TEAM and MY HELP, THEN LET'S GO! You must be at least 18 years old - First come, first earn! I need that positive spirit because if you’re a negative or lazy person, your energy will not work in our circle. This is not spam and definitely not a scam I posted this. This opportunity is 100% legit! We earn 100% commissions worldwide from home (or anywhere) on the computer or from our cell phones! If your like me, tired of the same old-same old, and stressed from work or co-workers..or just want MORE MONEY or not making enough in your hourly wage. NOW! is the time to set your life on the right path for a bigger and a brighter future for your personal plans!
Send me a PM for more info! Thanks for looking
Old 06-09-2014, 11:07 PM   #624
stance
Zilvia Junkie

START MAKIN YOUR RESIDUAL INCOME….10K A MONTH CAN BE YOURS…ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND INBOX ME, AND BE SURE TO CHECK MY LINK http://residualtakeover.com/?s1=stance671
Old 06-10-2014, 12:08 AM   #625
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Im currently looking for an entry level tech service position. I have the knowledge and personal experience. Looking locally 562... as long it pays more than 10/hr im perfectly fine.
Edwin562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:25 AM   #626
S14_kouki504
Zilvia Member

S14_kouki504 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to S14_kouki504
oh what the hell just for a laugh if nothing else.

Looking for a side/weekend job in the 504 area. Need some extra cash to get my car finished. I have experience in retail sales, design, electronics, and computers.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:39 AM   #627
unwtdhero
BANNED

unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Looking for new career

9+ years in construction (new, renovation, custom)

I specialize in custom tile showers, but can do all sorts.
Im 24 years of age, completed highschool and have my diploma.
I currently reside in Maury County, TN.
Any opportunities will be appreciated.
Looking to get away from the east coast.
Pm for fast response.
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #628
S14_kouki504
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNissaNt View Post

The company I am a distributor for called Mynt just launched eight weeks ago and has already made three million in revenue. It made one million in five days. If you like helping people as well as yourself you would be interested. Whether you understand network marketing or not anyone should consider the opportunity here if you understand finance and timing. Mynt has changed the entire game and is growing insanely fast we are all over instagram and other websites now. Mynt promotes a healthy lifestyle by introducing people to something called the eight week challenge. People are losing up to 40 pounds in two months by using the all natural products we sell including energy drinks that have no man made chemicals. If you are interested here is my website as well as my team website my contact information is on there. We are trying to branch out and meet new motivated people that want to change their lives financially and physically as well as others.

My Website: www.feelempowered.gomynt.com

Team Website: www.teamempowermynt.com

I hope you consider this because it is changing everyones lives who are making the choice to join a great cause. Hope to hear from you.
Sounds just like Advocare.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:34 PM   #629
iNissaNt

iNissaNt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_kouki504 View Post
Sounds just like Advocare.
Advocare as well as other companies like herbalife use man made chemicals in their products. Such as artificial sweeteners like sucralose and splenda, taurine, etc.. which have been established as products that are harmful to the body over periods of time. Just look at the reviews for those companies they work for awhile but not long term.

Everything in our products are natural including the sugar coming from a source called stevia which is a plant. There have been many reviews over our company the products have been tested before launch and they work tremendously without harming your body which is why we have weight loss surgeons joining our company to redirect their clients to trying the eight week challenge which promotes a healthy lifestyle. We all take the products ourselves so we know they work we don't just sell them to people we all consume them thats the point of this business.
iNissaNt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:46 PM   #630
S14_kouki504
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNissaNt View Post
Advocare as well as other companies like herbalife use man made chemicals in their products. Such as artificial sweeteners like sucralose and splenda, taurine, etc.. which have been established as products that are harmful to the body over periods of time. Just look at the reviews for those companies they work for awhile but not long term.

Everything in our products are natural including the sugar coming from a source called stevia which is a plant. There have been many reviews over our company the products have been tested before launch and they work tremendously without harming your body which is why we have weight loss surgeons joining our company to redirect their clients to trying the eight week challenge which promotes a healthy lifestyle. We all take the products ourselves so we know they work we don't just sell them to people we all consume them thats the point of this business.
i'm sure all your statements are true. just dont feel like discussing it here.