Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:02 AM   #571
speeddream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
speeddream is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Im all over the place submitting resumes and applying but........I have an Associates in Electronics and Computer Technology. I worked half a year in the electrical business. I am experienced working, testing and assembling switchgear, distributions, substations, troubleshooting electronics such as PLC's, power supplies and circuits.

I also have a CLASS A driver's liscense. So anything out there let me know please.

Craigslist does help out sometimes.
speeddream is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #572
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
LOUD240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I put in apps every day,20 years in the Car Audio and security industry another 10 years folded up in there in the aftermarket wheel industry (owner),I never even get a call back ,,,,,,,EVER!
LOUD240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:34 AM   #573
Fancy

Trader Rating: (1)
Fancy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Positions Available

Positions Available - TBD
Date Submitted 9/18/2012
Position Title: Email Support (Japanese)
Company: Apple
Phone: (925) 932-9500 ext.125
Email: [email protected]
Pay Range: $17.60/hour
Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED
- Excellent Reading Comprehension and Writing Communication in Japanese (All work will be done in Japanese)
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience

Description: This position handles questions that focus on all aspects of the iTunes Store customer experience, while escalating issues through appropriate channels. Be the first point of contact responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by handling questions related to the iTunes Store via e-mail. Please submit your resumes to [email protected]
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #574
makinthatdough
Leaky Injector

makinthatdough is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 san fernando and surrounding areas

Looking for some extra work. Have lots of experience working on cars I currently work a few days a week at a rolls royce/bently/jaguar service shop in encino and have built a few old school gm cars and mustangs. Can do body work, paint, and mechanics. Very clean and motivated I always make sure the job gets done right and am a trustyworthy guy. I'm 19 and do all my own work. If anyone is interested you can pm me or give me a call directly at 8052174007 my name is tanner and can call me whenever.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #575
Zilviasr20
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Zilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Loss prevention position open in the LA area. Guard card required. Reliable transportion.$12-15. 40 hours a week. depending on experience. Must have have open a availability.

Pm for more info
Zilviasr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #576
NHTSA Sucks

Trader Rating: (0)
NHTSA Sucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Military is always hiring. Im happy with it. Good pay, good benifits. PM me if you want details.
NHTSA Sucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:12 AM   #577
ralphandthequeen
Zilvia Member

ralphandthequeen is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't go military!! Go into the oil field or something...

Posted from Zilvia.net App for Android
Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 AM   #578
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphandthequeen View Post
Don't go military!! Go into the oil field or something...

Oil field is where it's at, if you don't mind busting your ass for 14-21 days a month. I'm pretty young, I work 14/14 and make over 70K a year with the option to work more, and opportunity to move up. Pretty boss working basically 6 months out the year. Insurance is always good, and not to mention if you get the right job you get a Co. truck, gas card, paid expenses etc.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #579
bigfabdaddy

bigfabdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been tryin to get into the oil industry for years, I guess they don't like coal miners/heavy equipment operaters.
bigfabdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #580
ralphandthequeen
Zilvia Member

ralphandthequeen is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I'm set when I get out.my uncle is pretty high in the food chain in the oil business...high enough to land me a job at least.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #581
makinthatdough
Leaky Injector

makinthatdough is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for work in the san diego area. experienced in older cars and newer ones. worked in a few shops in the la area including a rolls royce and bently service shop
Old 12-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #582
unhealer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
unhealer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Position: Independant Business Owner
Company: Nex Evolution
Phone: Darren @ 415-385-0228 (make sure to say "my friend Philip referred me")
OR text me, Philip @ 650-918-9893 and I will refer you to him and give him your number directly.
Pay: Varies largely
Requirements: Semi-formal clothing : Slacks, dress shirt, dress shoes at minimum
An open mind.

"Building our business through relationship marketing, we consider everyone on our team a family member and carry a motto of having your success to be our success.. You'll be backed up by industry Leaders that have already built their own success from the ground up... regional and local leaders in Nex. Training sessions are provided weekly (and also upon request). Our proven training system consist of a very hands-on approach and a detail weekly planning session to insure your success. We keep things simple, yet allow you to grow and personally develop along with your business. Our Mentors go above and beyond the call of duty especially when it comes to support and proper training for new members... with a focus on personal growth, production and results. Those who are interested in a full-time profession, serious residual income and time freedom will be given all the tools to do so. Those who want to build it steadily, part time over time will also be supported along the way.. Your success and time freedom is here with us..."

You will be going to a presentation in Milpitas which is roughly 1 hour long. The presentation consist of all the answers you need to determine whether or not you would like to work for Nex. More accurate information on salary will, of course, be given. Or if you still have any questions then they will gladly answer them for you.
unhealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #583
eDmSiL80
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
eDmSiL80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Anyone hiring in the SoCal / Brea area? I do social media and marketing. If trained I can pickup quick. Lmk. Thanks.
eDmSiL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:08 AM   #584
ipodfreak93gh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ipodfreak93gh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Anyone hiring in Pasadena area. Looking for a part time job in mornings. I'm a college student
ipodfreak93gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:54 AM   #585
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodfreak93gh View Post
Anyone hiring in Pasadena area. Looking for a part time job in mornings. I'm a college student
Goodluck sir, I've been searching around Pasadena for a part time job for like 5 months now.. -__- it's either usually full time or interferes with my school schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #586
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
this might be a stretch but what the hell..

I just got my international business and marketing management degree from Cal Poly Pomona and I'm looking for any kind of business or marketing analyst position. I'm pretty open minded and want to learn and gain some experience.

thanks!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #587
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
Union Pacific Railroad
Mechanics and electricians. SoCal!

Been here for a little over a year as a diesel machinist/mechanic. A lot of the old timers are going to be retiring within the next 5 years. So the company has been on a hiring spree. They're hiring for machinist and electricians, so if you have experience as a mechanic or working on electronics apply online. I believe you need at least 4 yrs experience working In your respective field. Great retirement pension, good money, job security, safe working environment. And you don't have to break your back slaving. The schedule is a little jacked up, but IMO well worth it.

Jobs are posted online and the listings open and close periodically. There are open positions as we speak so apply if you're interested many positions open in other states besides California too. Check it out!

https://www.unionpacific.jobs/careers/apply/index.cfm
Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #588
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

OrangeVirus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wouldn't mind a Satellite Communications or Communications/ VOIP/network/ electrical job in colorado..

currently getting my BS in electical engineering, and certified SatCom operator
3.5 years experience
OrangeVirus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:49 AM   #589
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Damn, back on the market for a job. Looking for anything in the AV.
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #590
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
The company that I work for is hiring. Anyone that has experience in the mortgage industry is welcomed.

Company Contact information

ntercap Lending is a dba of Suburban Mortgage Company of New Mexico
9401 Jeronimo Road, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92618
Toll Free: (866) 644-1046

We are growing our retail branch platform!

ABOUT US:

For over 34 years Intercap Lending (a DBA of Suburban Mortgage Company of New Mexico) has provided liquidity for the residential mortgage markets. Intercap Lending’s executive team leverages over a century of combined mortgage expertise to structure an exceptional end-to-end lending solution that incorporates: cutting edge technology, proven procedures and most importantly a staff of seasoned professionals.

Intercap Lending is part of a select group (less than 1% of all mortgage lenders) that are direct issuers of securities for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA product. We are not limited to aggregators overlays…if we like the credit risk we close the deal!

THE OPPORTUNITY:

The Branch Operations Manager will set priorities of personnel in various departments (disclosures, loan setup, underwriting, docs and funding) within our corporate office to ensure exceptional customer service and timely closings for our external retail originators. The Branch Operations Manager will directly assist (where necessary) with the file flow to improve the branch’s loan closing experience.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

• Manage the branch pipeline as it relates to corporate activities by supervising various personnel, including: disclosures, loan setup, underwriting, docs and funding. Prioritize tasks and/or files as necessary to meet closing expectations.

• Ensure that closing dates are met on files as required. Generate and monitor pipeline reports, lock expiration reports and individual loan statuses as necessary. Coordinate pipeline management with Branch Managers and Branch Processors as required.

• Assist with various functions as necessary to expedite the closing of the loans, including: processing, underwriting, condition sign off, docs and funding.

• Ensure that corporate functions and communication with Branches are maintained.

• Complete and provide weekly, monthly and/or annual reports as required.

• Manage personnel to excel in: productivity, accuracy and customer service.

• Work to create and maintain excellent partnership with Loan Officers, Branch Managers and Regional Managers.

• Act as a point of contact for operational questions or concerns from supported Production staff.

• Identify and coordinate training needs of branch staff.

• Take on rush or critical files as necessary.

• Interview and hire new employees as necessary according to department and company standards.

• Participate in departmental projects as required.

• Work to create a positive, supportive, and fun work environment.

• All other duties as assigned.

QUALIFICATIONS:

• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in processing of all mortgage loan types.

• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in underwriting of all mortgage loan types.

• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in management.

• Some loan doc and funding experience preferred.

• Previous management and supervisory experience preferred.

• Neat and professional appearance.

• Excellent communications skills - phone, personal contact and written.

• Strong desire and ability to work with employees and customers in a co-operative, professional and friendly manner.

• Excellent keyboarding skills and proficiency in Word/Excel/Outlook with ability to learn new software applications.

• General knowledge of the mortgage industry.

• Must be a self-starter, dependable, accurate in completing responsibilities with strong attention to detail and accuracy.

• Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks.

• Must exercise good judgment, accept responsibility and handle confidential information.

• Strong skills in problem solving, researching and decision-making, as required.

• Able to work as a part of a team and with people of diverse backgrounds.

• Regular and punctual attendance required. Must be able to work overtime as needed.

• Willingness to assume additional duties/projects as required.

• Able to accept and facilitate change.

• Able to manage stress personally and assist others to manage their work-related stress.

• This position requires operation of a PC and viewing information on a PC monitor. Must be able to sit for many hours each day. Must be able to communicate via telephone and possess dexterity to include filing, reaching and bending.

COMPENSATION:

• Salary and bonus

BENEFITS:

• Health, dental, life and vision (eligible after 90 days)

• Irvine, California

EDUCATION:

• Prefer minimum of a Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science degree

Intercap Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer

__________________________________________________ ____

Excellent opportunity with a 30 year old Mortgage Banker with GNMA, FNMA, FHLMC licensing as well as a servicing platform. We are looking for an experienced Senior Processor in Irvine, CA.

Detailed Description

The qualified candidate must be able to execute the following tasks:

• Review, and/or request for review, loan documentation for completeness at receipt of the loan package into Operations
• Work closely with the Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO), the borrower, third party servicer’s and corporate underwriting to obtain all documents needed to satisfy the underwriting decision.
• Send third party requests, as applicable.
• Keep all interested parties advised as to the status of the loan application.
• Review appraisals to determine whether the value is reasonable and well supported.
• Hold weekly pipeline meetings with assigned MLO’s.
• Perform some reporting functions.
• May handle a greater case load and transactions of a more complex nature as directed by the Team Lead or Operations Manger.
• Colleagues on the Processing Team are fully experienced and are capable of performing his/her duties with minimal supervision.
• Adheres to company’s policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements.

Job Requirements

Qualifications:

• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3-5 years mortgage banking processing experience with FHA/VA/FNMA/FHLMC required.

Other Requirements:

• Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills with solid track record of providing Simply the Best service to customers.
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with loan origination software, Imaging, Desk Top Underwriter and Loan Prospector
• Knowledge of compliance issues and lending regulations preferred.
• The qualified candidate must have the ability to process and/or validate loan documentation for Conventional, FHA, VA, loan products using automated underwriting systems.
• The successful candidate should be knowledgeable on calculating income for the Self Employed and Investment Property owned borrower.

__________________________________________________ __________

MORTGAGE LOAN FUNDER

• Must have FHA experience.
• Full knowledge of RESPA 2010 pertaining to HUD-1’s and REG Z.
• Working knowledge of the GFE, its tolerances and how to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Must have funded loans within the last year
• 4 years of experience as a mortgage loan funder with multiple investors, loan products and warehouse lines.
• Strong computer skills, customer service skills, and communications skills.
• Ability to handle high volume with detailed assignments and meet deadlines.
• Ability to make decisions that have significant impact on the department’s credibility, operations and services.
• High level of accuracy/data integrity required
• Ability to read title reports and HUD 1’s
• Ability to multitask by carrying a pipeline of docs to be drawn and loans to be funded.
• Completes required checklists/worksheets
• Maintain awareness of all legal regulations
• Ability to work overtime as dictated by volume
• Experience with Encompass 360 a plus
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #591
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
im looking for a entry level position in the automotive fabrication indutry, willing to relocate anywhere, let me know if you know of anything available
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #592
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Live in the east bay area, skilled in the automotive field, ASE certified electrical and engine performance. Intermediate welding and fab skills. Laid off from Benz.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #593
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
My boss is asking me to try to find computer literate/savvy people to help with a support line (internal).

I don't know how much pay would be but she's pretty serious about finding someone.

You have to be familiar MS office (2007 and newer), mainly word and excel, know how to troubleshoot minor computer problems.

Knowing how to build computers is a +

The company is called Intercap Lending and we're located in Irvine California on the corner of Jeronimo and Alton.

PM if you're interested.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #594
DevilZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
DevilZ is making a name for him/her selfDevilZ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Looking to make money and have fun in the inland empire area?

Looking to hire balloon twisters (no experience necessary) for part time job in the Rancho Cucamonga and riverside area. Great for college students or anyone anyone fun. No experience necessary, but be must be clean, organized, personable. Paid training for qualified candidates. Compentsion will be minimum wage, commission, plus tips. Looking to fill in positions immediately. Please email your résumé or interest to [email protected] with the title "twister wanted ad".
Old 05-10-2013, 09:32 AM   #595
eDmSiL80
Zilvia Junkie

Social Media Editor / Culture department

Agency i work for is hiring for a social media writer/blogger. Must be proficient in writing and adapting to new fields. We primarily post on social media outlets for our clients. Additional labor in building vehicles, running errands, blogging for clients, and attending events is needed. Looking for someone with a college degree in marketing also who can write very well. Perks are great, attend races and car shows, very chill atmosphere. Just looking for someone who knows what their doing, doesn't whine, and will be humble. Car knowledge is a huge plus. Not looking for a newbie in the car industry.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:47 PM   #596
eDmSiL80
Zilvia Junkie

Bump. Still looking.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:02 PM   #597
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Scheduling Assistant - Construction Administration Experience Needed

Job : Construction Management
Industry : Construction Management
Primary Location : United States-Oregon-Portland
Employment Category : Permanent
Employment Type : Full Time

Job Summary

Faithful+Gould is a leading project management consultancy protecting and maximizing our clients’ interests in the planning and delivery of projects. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 60 years, we provide a blend of services to the public and private sectors. We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions by combining professional knowledge and skills with our diverse employees to deliver ‘constructive expertise’ to every project. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships, while striving to optimize our clients’ project planning, delivery and operations, regardless of the size, environment or industry. Time and again, we are complimented on our depth of resources and expertise across multiple geographic markets coupled with the ability to provide the personal service of a local firm. Our expert and unique approach is focused on enhancing the value of each project with our services to clients in the automotive, aviation and transport, commercial property, education, energy, food and beverage, government and defense, health care, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in New York, Faithful+Gould employs more than 500 professionals in offices throughout North America, and we are a member of the Atkins group of companies, one of the world’s leading engineering and design consulting firms.

Faithful+Gould in Portland is currently looking for candidates for the position of Scheduling Assistant to be assigned to a major client project in the Portland area. You will provide assistance in the delivery of construction scheduling services, assisting senior project staff with time management and control.
The successful candidate will be a competent user of Excel, Microsoft Project, and Primavera in order to assist in updating summary level as well as detailed construction project schedules.

You will assist in listing design, procurement, construction and post construction activities based on review of design documents, examination of site conditions and discussions with owners, design consultants and contractors. You will assist in identifying major milestones, critical approvals, and long lead procurement items and may assist in developing reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and /or teams.
You may also assist in developing realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and /or teams.

Job Details

We are seeking candidates with the following skills and qualifications:

High school diploma (or equivalent) plus eight years related experience OR an Associate's Degree in a related technical field plus six years related experience.

You should be articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and good decision making abilities. You should have good communication skills.

You must generally understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.

In this role you will be working with a very dynamic team where demands are high and personalities are many. You will need to ask questions comfortably with little hesitation, you must professionally interface with the Client and your Faithful+Gould peers, you must prioritize and organize your workload efficiently, and you must request guidance from management when needed.

You must have current US work authorization to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship now or at any time in the future. We will be considering local candidates only, you must be in daily commuting distance from the Portland area project site.

Last edited by K_style; 05-15-2013 at 05:10 PM..
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #598
626DRIFTR

626DRIFTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 626DRIFTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilviasr20 View Post
Loss prevention position open in the LA area. Guard card required. Reliable transportion.$12-15. 40 hours a week. depending on experience. Must have have open a availability.

Pm for more info
transportion hahaha
626DRIFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:44 PM   #599
xkirex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
xkirex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
A lot of people need to just get up and go apply at department stores etc.

I'm about to leave Sam's club.

If you like to stand around for hours at a time, talk to girls all day, watch Transformers about 4 times a day, and get paid $10/hour, then Sam's is the way to go.

I'm leaving it for an office job that pays more and lets me be on the computer 8 hours a day.

Get off your lazy asses and go apply!

By doing that alone, you can have a job in less than a week.

^^^This.

But maybe someone here owns a shop that needs a computer nerd.

Im looking for a job in the LA county/SB County area. Im in fontana but ill drive if the job rocks.

Graduate with an AS in Computer and Networking Technology, Will be recieving my CompTIA A+ certification hopefully next month.

I can troubleshoot computers and networks
Proficient with Windows 7/XP/Server 2008/ Linux, but I havent messed around with OSX much

If any of you guys need a nerd around.
xkirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #600
Mazworx_Sales
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Mazworx_Sales is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Sales Representative
Organization Description:
Mazworx Manufacturing is a local business based in Orlando, FL. Mazworx has been on
the cutting edge of performance, product research and development, and fabrication. We have
dedicated our expertise over the years from racing and product development to create the best
performance parts on the market. Although we are known for our world’s most powerful Nissan
SR20 power plants, our performance product knowledge does not end there. Our capabilities are
broad from building full chassis race cars, CNC machine product development, full engine
building capabilities, and custom fabrication product development.
Position Summary:
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative. The position will entail providing
sales and technical assistance to customers.
Requirements:
• Driver's License and clean driving record required
• Experience using computers (Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, web forums, etc.)
• Highly organized and flexible in a dynamic environment
• Commitment to Mazworx mission and values
• Must have at least 3 years experience in the retail/online sales knowledge
• Must have decent technical knowledge with performance parts and certain characteristics
on technical engine knowledge.
• Subaru/Mitsubishi performance specialist a plus.
Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with the Sales Manager
• Ensure your safety in the shop and office
• Salary and Benefits:
Salary + Commission. Paid vacation, sick, and health benefits included after 90 days.

Please email all resumes to [email protected]. No calling or PM'in please

Nissan S-Chassis and SR20 Specialists!

*Your #1 source for all engine/machine work.*

M-F 9-6pm EST

Tel: 407-281-1223

Pro Modified S15
Best ET 7.36
Best MPH 184.00

Sport RWD S14
9.07 @ 155
Mazworx_Sales is offline   Reply With Quote