Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-21-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The definitive paint thread. Nuff said.

Post pics of awesome paint jobs/colors. Stock paint or not stock paint. The point of this thread is to compile all the hottest paint colors under the sun.

Try and keep the chat to a minimum.

Also, try and actually post a pic of the color not just the name. Also post the color code if you have it.

I'll start it off with the most sweated, but never actually done, 240 color of all time.

Lavender Frost Metallic. LG1. 1989 OEM color. Coupe only.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
mikey060
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mikey060 is making a name for him/her selfmikey060 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Electron Blue

mikey060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Also, if it was a OEM color, please state what car it came on.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:11 PM   #4
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

krylon gloss white can

you can see in the second picture the og paint on the doors...its not done yet
Old 01-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
oem kh3 (superblack) is the hottest color ever

Last edited by devonkyle77; 06-08-2008 at 07:59 AM..
devonkyle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #6
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
I really like the paint on my '98 Jeep Cherokee. On cloudy days it has a maroon look to it, but on sunny days, it's a fantastice metallic red with yellow pearl. Looks great in the sun.

This pic doesn't really do it justice, but you can see the pearl in the front fender.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:16 PM   #7
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto

PPG's Candy Brandy Wine

..hopefully my car with be bathed in this by this time next year.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews

i need a bigger pix LOL.

i will get the code later.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:20 PM   #9
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I had this color on my Eclipse GT. I really liked it. It's called Patriot Pearl Red. I'm pretty sure it was available on 3rd gen Eclipse years. R70
Old 01-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #10
JoeC1982
Zilvia Junkie

JoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really nice
i used to work for Mitsubishi, i think the dark red as pictured is actually called Ultra Red Pearl, the patriot is just a regular bright red. the ultra is available on the new eclipses as well.

My feedback: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=169481
JoeC1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
i used to work for Mitsubishi, i think the dark red as pictured is actually called Ultra Red Pearl, the patriot is just a regular bright red. the ultra is available on the new eclipses as well.
Nope. That's what I thought when I bought the car too. The other red was called Sorano Red or something like that. You would think the reg. red would be the Patriot color, but it's opposite.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:57 PM   #12
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products

Beryllium C16 from Infiniti FX45

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:04 PM   #13
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

toyota thundercloud metallic

i believe it comes on the newer celicas ('05 ish), scion xb's, s2k's etc.
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #14
magbee

magbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choices
Thumbs up haha thats my car and it come from the toyota tundra the color name is correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post

toyota thundercloud metallic

i believe it comes on the newer celicas ('05 ish), scion xb's, s2k's etc.
ya i love this color ill post som more pics of it up
magbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #15
magbee

magbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choices
more toyota thunder cloud from the tundra colors

new 2.4 motor almost done, damn i want my car back!
magbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #16
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by magbee View Post

Thats CharlesJ's old car right?
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:25 PM   #17
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
silver moss.
I love this color

sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #18
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Royal Saphire Pearl

Quicksilver Metallic

Lambo Pearl White

SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #19
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Lambo Pearl White

Uh, oh...I think I may have found my new paint? Anyone happen to know the paint code? I probably can't afford it anyway. Here's a link of all lambo's colors. I don't know which white it would be though. http://www.lambocars.com/pnt/ppg.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139 View Post
why is this in chat

,,some riced out supras, 240s and a jeep lol
The point of this thread is to give people ideas for their 240's. This threads already helped me.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:26 PM   #20
apexhumper
Leaky Injector

apexhumper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Uh, oh...I think I may have found my new paint? Anyone happen to know the paint code? I probably can't afford it anyway. Here's a link of all lambo's colors. I don't know which white it would be though. http://www.lambocars.com/pnt/ppg.htm
That's the Versace Murci which was an extremely limited run so not sure that its a factory white, even though now that I think about it the only differences on it where mostly interior bits, looks cool as fawk but strictly cosmetic, and what seemed like a vinyl sticker on either side of the car and of course the blk wheels...so maybe it is a stock color.

From what I remember it was sort of pearl-ish compared to the bright white Gallardos I've seen but with all the damn lights in that place and the hot chicks lambo has at their stand its sort of hard to tell.

Ok edit- Found the pics of it real quick and I was mistaken, there were 2 white Murcis there that day, the pearl one was the drop top and the Versace one was the bright one, heres some pics, you can see the difference right away in the first pic..
Old 01-21-2008, 03:38 PM   #21
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
oh! ill have my pics up in about 2 weeks
i just dropped it off to get the aero put on and repaint part of the car

my color is black with a lot of rainbow flake...mostly blue
also a lot of pearl

from a suzuki
Old 01-21-2008, 03:40 PM   #22
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
oh! ill have my pics up in about 2 weeks
i just dropped it off to get the aero put on and repaint part of the car

my color is black with a lot of rainbow flake...mostly blue
also a lot of pearl

from a suzuki
Sounds sweet
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:49 PM   #23
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
KA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KA240SX808 Send a message via MSN to KA240SX808
StarFire Pearl (Limited 97-98 Color) BN6

* PigNose SMIC Grille/Vent P# 62697-44F00 *
LMK What you guys got
KA240SX808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #24
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

KA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enough
Deep Fuschia (Limited Also 97-98) LS1

LMK What you guys got
Old 01-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #25
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Mediterranean Blue (Limited 96) BP3

LMK What you guys got
Old 01-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #26
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo240R View Post
Mediterranean Blue (Limited 96) BP3

HA thats my car! Thats back when it was KA-t and side mount though, good times. Here is a more recent picture (alittle dirty).
Factory Mediterranean Blue Mica (Limited 96) BP3

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #27
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Honda Root Beer Metallic...........YUM!

scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #28
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
Factory Mediterranean Blue Mica (Limited 96) BP3
are that color and this color the same? I'm slightly color blind so I need some help.
driftyour40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #29
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Juniper Green Metallic (Limited 92-93) DH0

LMK What you guys got
Old 01-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #30
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo240R View Post
Juniper Green Metallic (Limited 92-93) DH0
FTW!

Plus something Duplicolor out of a can on the aero. Don't remember the name or code.