Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #1111
JasonDMX2

Trader Rating: (0)
JasonDMX2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
no project going on just people bickering..lol

I had them same thing happen to me, had a username back in 03 while still overseas and never was able to recover it when i forgot it lol..
but in all actuality nothing has changed people never change, there was just a totally different group of people, it was just a smaller group.
Its not like people were nicer than today, I remeber actually refraining from posting for the longest time and just reading, because there were so many dickheads already back in 03 that acted just like other dickheads do nowadays. Only started posting after returning to the US because I actually purchased an Schassis.

Oh I know it, I was talking about the forum change. Maybe it was more of a minor thing than I remember, but I think the forums were redesigned back then. I was actually still in school at the time, don't remember if it was before or after I picked up my first s13 though. I've had one 240sx or the other since I was 15-16, most of the time, two at once. Anyways, this thread was an interesting read with a lot of nice pictures. I'm sure more people will appreciate to see it.
JasonDMX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links