Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 09:53 PM   #121
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
^you mean positive camber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2006, 02:01 AM   #122
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways
Problem is that, Kumho MX doesn't come in 235/40/17. They have 235/45/17, but it's even taller than the 225/45/17.

235/45/17 is like 1" taller than the 215/45/17.
215/45/17 is only a couple tenths of an inch shorter than 235/40/17 from what I gathered.

So yeah, I'd probably go 215/45/17 front and 225/45/17 rear, both on 17x9 +20.
Ya, bugged enjuku about that when they we running kumhos, oh well I went with potenzas that i got for free, so far i love them. If someone other than the one nitto tire made 225/40 i would go with that.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:24 AM   #123
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights

Old 03-11-2006, 02:52 AM   #124
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute

Its slightly higher than that in the rear due to tire change and alignment change...
Old 03-11-2006, 04:52 PM   #125
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoNights

Hmmmmm.....

I like what i see so far.... Any more shots? Wheels?

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 03-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #126
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Thanks. Just waiting on the wheels, 5-lug hubs, spacers, and tires. Then they'll go on, along with my Tension Rods, Lower Brace, RUCA's, Traction Rod's, and Subframe spacers. I slapped the coils on to get used to driving it lowered before I put my new Sil-Face and Aero on.

did you get your suspension stuff from josh? kazama goodies? cause i got mostly al the same stuff from josh's group buy! cant wait to install them in a few weeks!
Old 03-12-2006, 12:24 AM   #127
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe
http://www.tougefactory.com/lionking/simba10.jpg

Its slightly higher than that in the rear due to tire change and alignment
change...
This pics is awesome!!
I'm looking for used wheels:
-Equip (hello lindsay )
-Veilside andre racing 5 silver
-Koenig

17/18 low offset..
anyone??
Old 03-12-2006, 01:37 AM   #128
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
This pics is awesome!!
I'm looking for used wheels:
-Equip (hello lindsay )
-Veilside andre racing 5 silver
-Koenig

17/18 low offset..
anyone??
Massimo, I know you love my wheels, but I love them 14 times more! Never giving them up! Get Koenigs. Old School Miki S14!! YES!!!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 03-12-2006, 02:13 AM   #129
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy
tokyo nights: nice looking garage man.
+1 for nice garages!

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!
Old 03-12-2006, 07:41 AM   #130
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx
did you get your suspension stuff from josh? kazama goodies? cause i got mostly al the same stuff from josh's group buy! cant wait to install them in a few weeks!
Actually I got all my stuff from SPL Parts. Josh had a great Group Buy though. I just installed the Tension rods, lower brace, and brake cooling deflectors yesterday. The front end feels very solid now. I love it!
Old 03-12-2006, 11:23 AM   #131
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

This is the point where you can't make s13s any lower without breaking the toe rod.

I already hit mine once a while back ago with my silk roads. This is the current distance now, and you can see where I hit it. But I have battle versions and they are pretty damn strong.

Thats the ride height in the above pic with 225/40/18s on the rear.
Old 03-12-2006, 05:05 PM   #132
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
I know what you mean I bent my battle version toe rods bottoming out on the subframe, one side hit so hard it split on the bottom. When Alex sent me replacement center sections they came wrapped in a huge DumDums wrapper haha.

Thanks 180guy I coundnt live without a garage.

Dorifto I will have some shots from the track next weekend,, Ill post them up. They are grenade
Old 03-12-2006, 08:09 PM   #133
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
tokyo is that the BN copy from raceon? or somthing else?

ps if you guys are bottoming your toe arms on the sus, get the arms from spl parts, the mounting brackets are offset to allow for much more travel.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #134
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Tokyo... Pics.. NOW. And at the track.

I wanna see the rest of the kit! NOWWWWW!

Oh, and Paint the headlight surround black. Silver looks gayer than when gay came to gaytown. IMO.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 03-12-2006, 08:39 PM   #135
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
rest of the kit looks like vertex slutbag.

yes tokyo, i demand more pics, and more clear fender sidemarkers.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:32 PM   #136
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut

Oh, and Paint the headlight surround black. Silver looks gayer than when gay came to gaytown. IMO.

haha i was about to say the same thing...paint it darker...

and if thats the ebay BN style kit..hows the fitment?
Old 03-12-2006, 10:04 PM   #137
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

I can go lower in the front but I'm already scraping the lip and my exhaust. The back is as low as I can go without taking out all the preload. And for whatever reason the right side is still higher than the left.

I kinda like the painted light housings. i dunno.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:50 AM   #138
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Massimo, I know you love my wheels, but I love them 14 times more! Never giving them up! Get Koenigs. Old School Miki S14!! YES!!!
I sure would do that if I can fuckin find a place where buy them with right offset! seem that is impossible find it!
Just seen pics of enkei ribeus?!?!?never seen before, I like but impossible to find too.. fuck..
Old 03-13-2006, 05:41 PM   #139
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
this low

which is low enough to snag pieces of small road kill on the cat bolts. I can still smell it cooking after a month.
Old 03-13-2006, 05:47 PM   #140
sittinsideways
Zilvia Junkie

sittinsideways can only hope to improve
roadkill cafe u kill um we grill um

haha wow thats pretty damn low. u must scrape on everything. unlucky racoon
Old 03-13-2006, 05:49 PM   #141
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Pics this weekend,promise!
Thats real BN Sports and those are fake vertex sides
I still have this hood vent I need to get molded in its been sitting in my room for months

Last edited by TokyoNights; 03-13-2006 at 06:20 PM..
Old 03-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #142
DaN_S13
Leaky Injector

DaN_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha thats nasty! I found a rabbits foot in my driveway one day when i was washing my car...
Old 03-14-2006, 07:50 AM   #143
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sncs14
which is low enough to snag pieces of small road kill on the cat bolts. I can still smell it cooking after a month.

Damn, thats low. lol.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:37 AM   #144
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Lol, I'm pretty low, had pics in the old thread. I would post pics of my car, but I'm gonna wait til I have the 5 lug done and my starion wheels on, and just make one post.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 03-14-2006, 11:57 AM   #145
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
Your Koenigs are right here courtesy of Nikolay!

http://vipstylecars.com/forum/index.php?topic=2997.0
Old 03-14-2006, 11:58 AM   #146
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
240trainee, Well, you already made that post, so it won't be just one post anymore. Just post the pics!
Old 03-14-2006, 03:57 PM   #147
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero

someone sunk my battleship!! HOLY FUCK.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:09 PM   #148
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Good Point

First Day I put the D-Drug's on

Last fall, nice Cruising weather, Z31 wheels (for sale)

Lookout Drift event

Pic shows front wheel clearence pretty well

Yes, I drove in the snow

Ok, Thats it for now, new pics after the 5 lug/ Starion wheels get on, hopefully within a month, I still need to save for and buy front hubs.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 03-15-2006, 02:44 AM   #149
TRUSE-R
Zilvia Member

TRUSE-R is making a name for him/her selfTRUSE-R is making a name for him/her self
Heres a pic of my car:

Still want to go lower.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:45 AM   #150
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touring240
Your Koenigs are right here courtesy of Nikolay!

http://vipstylecars.com/forum/index.php?topic=2997.0
Why he sell those awesome wheels?!?! 11.5 for the rear is just something to big for italian law, I can put at maximum a 225 on it so a 10 would be the max..
Damn shipping cost..I will but them only for have it on my garage!
Closed Thread