Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-16-2006, 12:17 AM   #61
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdrive
best one yet ive seen but expensive
I got it for cheap!

Those shirts are funny. I just waited out a dude trying to high ball an exhaust he imported, then I took him down like $30. Total was like $320, it was hardly even scratched!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
Yes it is. 3" all the way back w/ resonator.
MO' PICS MO' PICS, make a post in the pic thread, all I remember about your car is it was a burgandy hatch? Chuki front, that's ALL. I want Mo' peektars.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2006, 12:42 AM   #62
ispypsi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ispypsi is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ispypsi Send a message via Yahoo to ispypsi
eh, why not. RS*R ExMag on S14 w/KA Turbo. Good sound, awesome idle and acceleration. cruising is alright. not loud, not quiet, but not mean. I miss n1 spec days. instead of buying BC Spec 2, just going to have the rear section fabbed up to bolt on for track days, should make for a similar sound. :P

edit - old pic, rear bumper was cut from my old custom n1 style exhaust.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #63
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Apex'i GT-spec

Espelir JGT500

Tanabe Super Medallion racing

Nissan ghetto-spec
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:02 AM   #64
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Uras RS on stock KA

Deep and loud, sounds crazy when I had my HS Headers. Loud and annoying. 3" strait through, no resonator one muffler 4"tip I think.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:32 AM   #65
TurbLu
Zilvia Member

TurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigs9808
Intense Motorsports 3" Catback - Fully polished...sounds okay I guess...

Do you have more pics of this exhuast? A direct shot of the back end as if you were directly behind the car? How low does it hang?
TurbLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:33 AM   #66
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Sounds is really decent, a lot better than I expected. Fitment is extremely mediocre. Something like 2 of the 3 hangers don't line up properly. Also it rattles against the subframe sometimes due to vibrations (depends on RPM, road surface). It'll hit the diff if you kick it... Guess I should get some Nismo hangers and take it to the exhaust shop to be fixed. But for less than $160 shipped you absolutely cannot beat it. Sorry the pictures blow, it looks slightly better irl I think.
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:09 PM   #67
BSPerformance
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
BSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BSPerformance
^the dual looks horriade but the price was def unpassible... and it really dose have one of the meanest sounds to it
Old 10-16-2006, 02:44 PM   #68
sicks13
Leaky Injector

sicks13 is an unknown quantity at this point
what do you guys think of the apexi n1 evolution.
sicks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:57 PM   #69
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicks13
what do you guys think of the apexi n1 evolution.
Apex"i sent me one by mistake. I returned it for the GT-spec.
GT-spec has better flow for turbo cars, and it sounds awesome.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:02 PM   #70
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV

5zigen exhaust of some sort, don't know what model. Poor canister...
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:04 PM   #71
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice

5Zigen ProRacer Aspec via Apec Logan

of the many 40's i've had, this is my fav of all time
Siizzzoooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:38 PM   #72
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE

Is that yet another s-chassis car? Deng foo make up your mind! BTW I got an apartment rental magazine for you cuh!!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:49 PM   #73
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurbLu
Do you have more pics of this exhuast? A direct shot of the back end as if you were directly behind the car? How low does it hang?
Yeah, here are a few shots of the car while we were installing the coilovers. Unfortunately the silencer is in (cops here pull over anyone without one, regardless of noise) I like how the exhaust sits real close to the chassis. I have the same one on my car (this one is my roommates) Exhaust was $275 shipped with removable silencer from www.i-m-racing.com. Sounds pretty good for being so cheap. There is a few sound clips of this car in one of the other exhaust threads if you wanna hear it. I'll take some more pictures soon that show the rear of the car better sometime this week and post them up.

And my all time favorite...my roommate with his new toy right before we put it on haha
Quigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:16 PM   #74
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
apexi n1 evo catback 3 inch pipe
when i got home and it was on my door step and i had to open it up to take a look

on the car
civilized_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:37 AM   #75
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickeachverse
God i love the buddy club spec II's. But what i wanna know about those is, will it be loud on ka24e's?
if you do get it for your na kae, do not replace your cat with a test pipe or itll sound like straight up ass. some straight up loud ass. my friend just bought this exhaust about a week ago, and he installed a test pipe on the stock header with the buddy club spec 2, and it was super loud and kinda raspy in the higher revs.
he took the test pipe off, put his stock cat back on and it sounds good. if your just cruzing along its not really that loud, but when you get on it it opens up and roars.
im sure having a turbo and test pipe with the bcs2 will sound alot better.
LayNLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:38 AM   #76
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
this is mine.

tip length: 11.5 inches
canister length: 10 inches
tip diameter: 5 inches

and i have no clue what brand it is. BTW more quiet then people with hks hi-power

EDIT:::those who know it have seen it. yes its meant for BN goodness
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Exhaust Pics 001.jpg (48.3 KB, 232 views)

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014

Last edited by sideview_180sx; 10-17-2006 at 01:05 AM..
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:49 AM   #77
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Is that yet another s-chassis car? Deng foo make up your mind! BTW I got an apartment rental magazine for you cuh!!

no way norm, its better to buy chassis and parts then live somewhere, Gosh!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:03 AM   #78
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

AllenRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is mine. Apex'i WS2
AllenRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:44 AM   #79
d-garage

d-garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to d-garage
does anybody know hoe the megan racing exhausts sound?
d-garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:40 AM   #80
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigs9808
Yeah, here are a few shots of the car while we were installing the coilovers. Unfortunately the silencer is in (cops here pull over anyone without one, regardless of noise) I like how the exhaust sits real close to the chassis. I have the same one on my car (this one is my roommates) Exhaust was $275 shipped with removable silencer from www.i-m-racing.com. Sounds pretty good for being so cheap. There is a few sound clips of this car in one of the other exhaust threads if you wanna hear it. I'll take some more pictures soon that show the rear of the car better sometime this week and post them up.

Adults wearing Spongebob Squarepants boxers FTW!!!

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:41 AM   #81
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
HKS Hi-Power 85mm

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 08:29 PM   #82
jussjepbrox
Zilvia Member

jussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88

Sounds is really decent, a lot better than I expected. Fitment is extremely mediocre. Something like 2 of the 3 hangers don't line up properly. Also it rattles against the subframe sometimes due to vibrations (depends on RPM, road surface). It'll hit the diff if you kick it... Guess I should get some Nismo hangers and take it to the exhaust shop to be fixed. But for less than $160 shipped you absolutely cannot beat it. Sorry the pictures blow, it looks slightly better irl I think.
kool where can i get one of those for 160 shipped
jussjepbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 10:04 PM   #83
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
^^^ Ebay...

12char
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 10:36 PM   #84
Ryencool

Ryencool is on a distinguished road
suprised we havent seen any megan exhausts
Ryencool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:44 AM   #85
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflag_Rms13
^^^ Ebay...

12char

I thought everyone knew that? :hammer:
SSAC=Ebay
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:47 AM   #86
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

AllenRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88

I thought everyone knew that? :hammer:
SSAC=Ebay
hahaha, agree!!!
AllenRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 12:06 PM   #87
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
I heard they got booted from ebay, and you can only buy directly from them, where the prices are significantly higher.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:10 PM   #88
driftin8ez

driftin8ez is an unknown quantity at this point
I demand some sound clips of the buddy club spec II on an NA or Turbo. Preferably a turbo but anythign will do. That exhaust looks sick and would love to hear how it sounds.
driftin8ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 02:29 PM   #89
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftin8ez
I demand some sound clips of the buddy club spec II on an NA or Turbo. Preferably a turbo but anythign will do. That exhaust looks sick and would love to hear how it sounds.
<waits for squiddy to reply>

anyone running the apexi NOIR?
Old 10-18-2006, 02:33 PM   #90
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE

I like this look of "more tip, less muffler" Reminds me of Logans new exhaust.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote