Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 PM   #31
m tr4nch
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
m tr4nch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
awesome, friendly guy to work with. bought a j30 vlsd and axles, shipped across the country and came a day early
the vlsd was in a well made wooden crate, the axles were well packed. one of the axles got messed up during shipping (inner plate came off and grease came out everywhere), he gave me a simple, easy suggestion to fix it. good stuff
oh yeah, did i mention everything was CLEAN as hell?

i would definitely do business with him again.
thanks again man!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #32
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
great seller. just bought a second set for a friend. stuff is well packaged. shipped fast w/ tracking and confirmation numbers. will definately buy from him again...
you should too!
thanks again charlie!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:24 PM   #33
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
soon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soon2bs13
thanks again man!! got the tranny mount AND tranny x-member AND bolts...

great guy!! definately would do business again...
Old 12-07-2007, 08:49 AM   #34
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Great seller. Bought the compressor housing Monday, shipped on Tuesday, got here Thursday (and this is the holiday season). Damn thing looks brand new.

Thanks man
Old 12-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #35
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14
Great seller, highly recommend, shipped quickly, just as described, fast shipping packaged well!
ChicagoS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:32 PM   #36
rb26n98kouki

Trader Rating: (0)
rb26n98kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The best seller Ive EVER bought from on any forum period!Item exactly as described (Z32 ebrake assembly).Perfect...really a great guy to deal with.AAAAAAAA++++++++
rb26n98kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:41 AM   #37
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
he bought injectors from me.

he didn't bust my balls.
or try to offer me 50 cents.

The rest of zilvia should take note.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:55 PM   #38
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Got some 350Z rotors from him

superfast shipping

stayed in contact, made sure i got 'em

great seller, i'd buy again
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:25 AM   #39
cronux
Zilvia Junkie

cronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to all
great seller.
cronux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:23 AM   #40
Ichito240
Zilvia Member

Ichito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to Ichito240
Bought some Z32 rear brake assembly and they arrived fast even though it is during the holidays. Great seller!!
Ichito240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #41
wmdavis007
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
wmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just got my VLSD 5-bolt axles in the today. Great guy to buy parts from...keeps you informed about your order the whole time. I will buy from him again! Very legit seller!! Thanks Charlie!!!
wmdavis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:28 AM   #42
coolcatracing
Zilvia Member

coolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to allcoolcatracing is a name known to all
Got a booster from him, works great and shipped it out the next day. I'd certainly buy from him again. Thanks man.
coolcatracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #43
roel03
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Great Seller. Got my part is 2 days from Cali to Fl. Everything was as promised and packaged safely. He worked with me through PM's and didn't rush a sale. Great seller if not the best. A+++
roel03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #44
Xantcha
Leaky Injector

Xantcha is making a name for him/her selfXantcha is making a name for him/her self
Great seller!

Just bought a Z32 e-brake setup from this guy. Parts were exactly as stated, clean, neatly bagged and separated. I will definitely do business with him again!
Thanks!
Xantcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:16 PM   #45
240sx2jz
Leaky Injector

240sx2jz is an unknown quantity at this point
excellent seller bought a TT rear hub from him, in better condition than i expected. A+
240sx2jz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:09 PM   #46
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
Bought a z32 rear ebrake assembly and I received it promptly. I haven't had a chance to make sure all pieces are there but, I don't feel the need to. I trust him! He provided me with a picture of the actual box before it was shipped. If he ever has anything for sale that I need, I will be going to him. Thanks!
noequalibrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:57 AM   #47
Suprdsm240

Suprdsm240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome Seller! One of the BEST I have ever bought from on a forum. I bought an ignitor chip for my SR which was shipped very quickly. I received a tracking number without asking for it. Then, got a follow up to confirm I received the package and that it worked. The chip was perfectly clean and looked brand new. Don't hesitate to buy from this seller!
Thanks again!
Suprdsm240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #48
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Smooth Transaction. Great Communication. Shipped Very Fast

A+ For UNISA JECS (Charlie)

Thanks again man
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:28 PM   #49
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
he hooked me up with an auto booster for my z32 converion

works fukin reall good

i love it

thanks bro
Old 03-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #50
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
Once again Charlie has done it! Great seller! looking forward to dealing with him again soon!. Thanks

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:52 AM   #51
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Just like all the others have said, He's a great seller.
Shipped fast, packaged well, and product exactly as described.
We need more sellers like this
CSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:32 AM   #52
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
i agree with everyone else. great seller
Old 04-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #53
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Hey buddy, sorry for the belated positive comments.

He hooked me up with painted/powder coated/whatever z32 rear aluminum spindles. Yay

Good to do business with unlike the last two people who jipped me in regards to z3 rear spindle sales lmao
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #54
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^agreed. this guy is on top of it. I always tell people to go to Charlie for brake components. I pm'd him a while back when he didn't have the parts i was looking for. then ages later he even remembered that i was looking for em and PM'd me! by that time, i didnt need them, but nevertheless thats excellent customer service right there.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:35 AM   #55
turbocarslut
BANNED

turbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymore
I got my ebrake assembly thru this guy back in Nov 07. Didn't know that he had this thread going. A+ seller..item was complete down to the last spring.
turbocarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #56
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (65)
JTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JTunedMotorsports
great serivce fast shipping and great tech help...will be buying more parts.
JTunedMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 09:45 AM   #57
jessy

jessy is an unknown quantity at this point
Incredible seller!!

Fast shipping (even to France!!) And very great parts!!

Thanks Charlie!!
jessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:31 AM   #58
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to waynehead05
Great Seller. bought a z32 e brake setup from him.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #59
jorgezee1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
jorgezee1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Same here bought some z32 rear brake parts and they were clean. nice job. nice guy, A+ seller
jorgezee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #60
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
awesome seller. shipped quickly and arrived quickly in great condition. (ka flywheel). would buy again. =)
bunnathp is offline   Reply With Quote