Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-02-2007, 10:41 AM   #61
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
all i can think of when i read this topic is, "i'm bringing sexy back!YEAH!"
Old 04-02-2007, 11:17 AM   #62
420sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"mmm sexyy. get in my belle bebe"
Old 05-05-2007, 10:47 AM   #63
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Just a reminder...

and an update, finally got to see the original test fitted on my personal car and the fitment is pretty bad. Theres significant gaps between the top where it meets the fender and the typical gap between hood and bumper (can usually be fixed with brackets).

However, Shine Auto will be using my car to adjust the original to make it fit much better and the mold will be made once the adjustments are made. Hopefully we can figure out a way to make a coupe rear bumper/valance.
More updates once Shine gets the mold underway.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #64
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
any pics yet?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:41 PM   #65
love_free_robots
Leaky Injector

love_free_robots is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to love_free_robots
Thumbs up

Bring Sexy Style Back Already!!!! I Hate Waiting!
love_free_robots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:15 PM   #66
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
yeap. red was rated number one color in drifter's choice magazine....

Cause I got it and they all wanna be me.

I think i'd get this aero for a reasonable price.

I'd realy not want to spend $1k...
Old 05-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #67
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
yea. cause for a car that is driven all the kits are constant "break crack and fix" game
Old 05-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #68
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Aero is the only thing i'd get a knockoff off...
Cause it's like a diaper.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #69
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
wouldn't the fender gaps be for fitment of wider front fenders...

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:27 PM   #70
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
A Justin why are they using you're coupe for fitment if the kit they ordered is for 180SX-hatch
Old 05-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #71
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
shine auto makes good quality aero, but the sale volumne just won't
be there for 240sx parts.
90%+ would buy cheap parts only less the 10% would appreciate good stuff.
"made in usa" don't matter much anymore.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:47 AM   #72
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15 View Post
A Justin why are they using you're coupe for fitment if the kit they ordered is for 180SX-hatch
Coupe aero is identical to hatch except the rear bumper. The sides and rear fit great as tested on another car.

I'll be personally running Sexy Style front bumper and sideskirts from Shine Aero and different rear bumper, more than likely Vertex style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
shine auto makes good quality aero, but the sale volumne just won't
be there for 240sx parts.
90%+ would buy cheap parts only less the 10% would appreciate good stuff.
"made in usa" don't matter much anymore.
exactly, they make awesome quality aero that fits better than a lot of the companies' aero from Japan (or in some cases, supposedly from Japan).
Old 05-07-2007, 01:34 PM   #73
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Im in if this ever happens.
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:56 PM   #74
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Xracer
Whats the posssibility for the New Ver2 kit? Im in on that.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:59 PM   #75
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ken knows im down for sure
saw it in person
had to sit down
for a while
my pants shrunk, got light headed and dizzy

shit was awesome
everything but the rear bumper for me, its just an add on rear. bleh.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:04 PM   #76
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Dang the aero does look pretty tight.

I'll prolly be down for some too.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:03 PM   #77
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearlessj View Post
Im in if this ever happens.
This IS happening. Just an update, they are using another S13 for another fitment session this week. Also the FC kit has a little more priority b/c those guys were in first.

Basically they are working on the two chassis at the same time, but the FC has more priority at the moment. With patience, good things come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
Whats the posssibility for the New Ver2 kit? Im in on that.
Right now they only have Vers 1 kit. If enough people were interested and it was feasible, Im sure Ken would consider.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:05 PM   #78
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
oh its happenning
yeah like justin said testing on another s13 that isnt all f'd up
FC will def get done first
they pony up for money
unlike most 240sx owners
haha
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:05 PM   #79
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I got word that you guys were doing the test fit on the car farrrr too late. It was like a week after I crashed my car.

I would've let you use my car fa sho!

I want this kit when it comes out

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #80
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Well if you can get ahold of that kit (the real one) let me know. I really want the ver2 front bumper. Perhaps I can pay for half, you guys do what you do and send me the front bumper?
Old 05-30-2007, 10:13 PM   #81
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Justin call up ken everyday till you bug the shit out of him so they can hurry the hell up and make these kits .
Old 05-31-2007, 01:02 AM   #82
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15 View Post
Justin call up ken everyday till you bug the shit out of him so they can hurry the hell up and make these kits .
Its being handled, dont worry. As many people are all hyped up about this happening fast, I expect to see all of you buying when they are ready
Old 05-31-2007, 01:59 AM   #83
na3j nitsuj
Zilvia Member

na3j nitsuj is an unknown quantity at this point
i didnt know it would take them this long...
I am having second thoughts..

but it is pretty sexy...
na3j nitsuj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:10 AM   #84
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Hmmm... where was everybody when it came time to throw a deposit?

Well either way, it's definitely good to see progress. FC SexyStyle is priority cuz' they ain't broke bitches...

Xracer, it's probably best if you contact Shine either directly or on RX7Club, because they're not on Zilvia. Fyi, half on the bumper isn't gonna cut it. If you read through the thread they need money upfront to buy the kit(or bumper or whatever), and at least some asurance that there's actually gonna be people that want to buy it. Might be better off just importing it
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:39 AM   #85
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
whats the possibilty of getting sexy style s14 hood or just that hood vent?
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:42 AM   #86
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
SexyStyle doesn't make an s14 hood. You want a vent like the FC hood?
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:54 PM   #87
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

I'll talk to them. I want at least the front bumper.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:39 PM   #88
Lucifer666

Lucifer666 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok...............
Lucifer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #89
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
I cant wait for this. lol
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:25 AM   #90
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Ken has now also test fitted on my roommate Alex's S13 hatch and is going to test fit Lindsay's DD S13 coupe.

He just wants to make sure theres consistancy and find the cleanest, straightest chassis possible to model for the mold.