Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #31
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So low that my front bumper and rear exhaust flange would catch freeway reflectors when i changed lanes...

PS: There's a "how low can you go" thread in the land that we dont speak off...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #32
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
B18 engine'd civic wagon at stock height!

Me > Speedbumps

Old 06-04-2008, 06:33 PM   #33
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Daily driven.

Haven't gotten beached on a speedbump yet, and survived winter. Means it's not low enough, I know.
I think the front may be a tiny weeny bit lower this year, I'm not sure. I might drop the rear and droop the front a bit to make sure.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:37 PM   #34
Koukidrftr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Koukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Koukidrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:37 PM   #35
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Stock E36 M3... strangely don't have pics online I can find.
Def is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:39 PM   #36
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Low DDs are so lame these days.

2008 is all about the lifted look.

Get with it.

4x4 status with big tires.
That's me... 4x4 with big tires...

Lowered with Swift springs and stock shocks and tires that are actually a little taller than stock

Waiting on my coils.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #37
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Origin Agressive Kit on the way

1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:45 PM   #38
mugendork
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
mugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
That's me... 4x4 with big tires...

Lowered with Swift springs and stock shocks and tires that are actually a little taller than stock

Waiting on my coils.

Nice Hood ....
mugendork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #39
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugendork View Post
Nice Hood ....
Haha, I know right? You should've seen it with the cardboard grill I had to put there because the rope was in the way. Thanks agian for the help that one day

My new one came after 5+ months of waiting and it was damaged while it was shipped from japan
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #40
k-os
Leaky Injector

k-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura about
Koukidrftr your hella LOW lol

my car i daily drive

k-os is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #41
Koukidrftr
Leaky Injector

Koukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-os View Post
Koukidrftr your hella LOW lol

my car i daily drive

i daily mine too! just very carefully
Old 06-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #42
nissandr1ft
Zilvia Member

nissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nissandr1ft
nissandr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #43
jotronic

jotronic is an unknown quantity at this point
Kouldrftr,

What set up are you running for suspension? I like the height of your coupe. I just bought one and it will be my DD too so that's why I'm interested in what you're running. Thanks.
jotronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #44
Koukidrftr
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotronic View Post
Kouldrftr,

What set up are you running for suspension? I like the height of your coupe. I just bought one and it will be my DD too so that's why I'm interested in what you're running. Thanks.
its a hatch. I have kei office coilovers.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #45
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
quote=240drifter1;2086656]

I have no idea what the purple shit is in the sky, I think it was somthing on my lense.[/quote]

i like the car..

it IS low..
but your offset is HIIIGHHH lol
-super sunken wheels
looks good though
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:02 PM   #46
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
umm, from comparing to a stock s13, my car is dropped about 5.5" (all stock body)

front lip and sway bar have 2" of clearence

exhaust has 1/2" of clearence, (its slowly gaining more as i scrape it over everything)

yea, i'm tuckin a 205/50/15

cant wait to get aero, it still looks too high, but if i go any lower my exhaust will drag
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #47
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
lolz, Thats my old kouki, Ive got another one and should have HKS hipermaxx II coils or Yashio Factory coils soon.

The wheels where the OEM s14 wheels, so there alittle sunken meh.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #48
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
lolz, Thats my old kouki, Ive got another one and should have HKS hipermaxx II coils or Yashio Factory coils soon.

The wheels where the OEM s14 wheels, so there alittle sunken meh.
haha just a little. but it looks good.

GET WHEELS NOW!!! haha
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #49
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
only pic i have of my DD.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #50
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukidrftr View Post

lol srsly?......
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #51
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21
mines about 2 1/2 inches lower then stock, makes it up this driveway with out scraping. Planning on going lower soon lol

miggypq21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:32 PM   #52
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
So low that my front bumper and rear exhaust flange would catch freeway reflectors when i changed lanes...

PS: There's a "how low can you go" thread in the land that we dont speak off...
Pretend I said this also.

Too lazy to type.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #53
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
old dd, rip.

SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #54
tec_neak

tec_neak is making a name for him/her selftec_neak is making a name for him/her self

id like to lower it more, but my driveway is like a crater.
tec_neak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #55
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
pretty low but i wanna go another 1/4 - 1/2 inch and see what happens.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:03 PM   #56
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
not low enough....KYB AGX with Pro Kits and 15" wheels....

dahbeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #57
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #58
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Stock height;

Old 06-04-2008, 10:18 PM   #59
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
Old 06-04-2008, 11:35 PM   #60
white92_s13
Leaky Injector

white92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nice

daily driven. megan test pipe, hates speed bumps,and the bmagic front bumper doesnt get along with some driveways, even when you angle them.

o well.
white92_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote