Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #61
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT

I'm on KTS coilovers, hopefully going lower in the front.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #62
TURBOMAN
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TURBOMAN will become famous soon enoughTURBOMAN will become famous soon enoughTURBOMAN will become famous soon enoughTURBOMAN will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my car in the back and my bro's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 240SX And 1G.jpg (54.5 KB, 142 views)
TURBOMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:23 AM   #63
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
completely stock height. 96 nissan 240sx se
Old 06-05-2008, 12:33 AM   #64
jbuckley
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

HAHA right here daily

im from TEXAS
jbuckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:33 AM   #65
driftphenom
Zilvia Member

driftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the rough
what setup u got, that thing is sick low
driftphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #66
jbuckley
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
what setup u got, that thing is sick low
lol just teins and ruca`s
jbuckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:42 AM   #67
Steveohoes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Steveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
my car.

my friends cars.
there slamned, no bunk ass parked on a hill or deflated tire shit.
Steveohoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:44 AM   #68
Steveohoes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Steveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
double post.
msglgth
Steveohoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:14 AM   #69
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveohoes View Post
there slamned, no bunk ass parked on a hill or deflated tire shit.
werd
tuckin 10s, scrapin lane dots.

more of a weekly driver.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:14 AM   #70
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Front wheel - about 5ft off the ground, rear wheel planted?

Old pic, my 2004 GSXR1k

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #71
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #72
black180

black180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblack180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblack180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblack180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblack180 is making his/her stupidity well-known

My brother and his friends car.
black180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:31 AM   #73
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:43 AM   #74
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
werd
tuckin 10s, scrapin lane dots.

more of a weekly driver.

OMFG !!!!!!!!!

I want blastpipes, and your wheels, freakin sex.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:17 AM   #75
quentinchan
Leaky Injector

quentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-known

Last edited by quentinchan; 06-05-2008 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: I am sorry I am drunk... I just have to do this to see how mad people get... I am so sorry!
quentinchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:17 AM   #76
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
what what in the butt.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:34 AM   #77
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Your oil pan is So close to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
what what in the butt.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:34 AM   #78
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
that really is ayuaddicts daily drive height...lol fuckin gangster..but now for long young gunna
Old 06-05-2008, 03:39 AM   #79
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Yuta's car is hawt.

Takes a mad man to be behind the wheel of that.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:09 AM   #80
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
yuta,

who did your exhaust?

your uber lowness inspires me but my exhaust(n1) is preventing me from being as cool as you.
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:56 AM   #81
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection

Old 06-05-2008, 07:56 AM   #82
Pink Slut
Zilvia Member

Pink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud of

yup, my daily too

rear needs slammage, but im waiting on my 15x9,5 -20's. but the dude is on vacation xD
Old 06-05-2008, 08:17 AM   #83
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Rears only shot, drove it around the block, this low wouldnt be feasible in craptacular Okinawan roads. Hell if I kept it this low, I realized that I wont even make it out of the front gate...well atleast not with my bumper and skirts in one piece...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:23 AM   #84
BoostedAuto
Leaky Injector

BoostedAuto is an unknown quantity at this point

Theres a pic to go with my earlier post
BoostedAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:04 AM   #85
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread

Getting an actual DD though because I'm sick of fearing downtime on this car every time I work on it...
Old 06-05-2008, 10:04 AM   #86
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyboi View Post
yuta,

who did your exhaust?

your uber lowness inspires me but my exhaust(n1) is preventing me from being as cool as you.
i made it myself...but, i cant figure out where people route their shit. i have mine tucked up touching the diff and subframe but its like destroyed, i gotta redo it now...
Old 06-05-2008, 10:05 AM   #87
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
low enough for me
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:16 AM   #88
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post

and more pics
Fuck ME. End of thread, winner, everyone stop posting.

How do you even drive it? It wouldn't last a day around here, and our roads aren't even that bad.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #89
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

i dunno. i just do. after a while you kind of memorize the roads...

i've never had a car that wasn't low so its kind of normal for me to drive stupid slow over railroad tracks and stuff, i feel bad for the cars behind me who have to wait with me for the light to turn green again though. haha. also like parking far away from stuff and walking a but is a little inconvenient. i think its worth it.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:44 AM   #90
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
Fuck ME. End of thread, winner, everyone stop posting.

How do you even drive it? It wouldn't last a day around here, and our roads aren't even that bad.
I double and triple the above statement. WTF WOW ayuaddict That's awesome.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote