Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #121
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

low enough to fuck me up. k?

damn i need aero...
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #122
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #123
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Not low enough.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #124
s14kouki_
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill take pics later but how the hell do you guys get on driveways? most of the time i cant get up on a driveway cuz if i go slanted at an angle my open diff wont let me get up, and one tire will just spin, and if i go too straight i scrape! and i have a fmic i dont want to mess up anymore.
s14kouki_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #125
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Get the right angle, then just carry enough speed to get both wheels back on the ground. I do it everyday.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #126
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Edit: ^What he said. Haha.

Angle and enough speed to gain traction on the free spinning tire while 3-wheelin.

Hence the massive crack on the corner of my lip.

Oh well. It's a crappy Zenki lip anyway.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:22 PM   #127
Koukidrftr
Leaky Injector

Koukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of lightKoukidrftr is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rexsti View Post
I like it but its too low! Also why is your sn koukidrfter when you have an s13? Do you have a kouki as well?
this is my RHD project car
Koukidrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #128
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
er... DAILY driver? nice wheels though
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #129
drift donkey
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
drift donkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
drift donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:37 PM   #130
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #131
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways

Then raised it up a bit.

Herra stock height.

Stupid 4x4 status

Hell I even lower my bikes.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:50 PM   #132
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
My wife is looking at this with me and hopes none of you guys ever have fat people riding with you, you'd shoot sparks rolling down the freeway.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #133
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
"No fat chicks allowed! Car will scrape!"

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 06-05-2008, 07:56 PM   #134
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
My wife is looking at this with me and hopes none of you guys ever have fat people riding with you, you'd shoot sparks rolling down the freeway.

LMFAO, remindes me, I need to get this sticker.

240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:02 PM   #135
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

My homies windshield.

Ignore the bullshit ALLSTYLE sticker. We all know they have nothing to contribute to our community besides bullshit.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #136
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
i already do shoot sparks driving down the highway and my car isnt as low as some of the others posted in here.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #137
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
My S14 in my sig below is my daily driver... i've lowered the coils more since the pic in my sig was taken. it's much lower now.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:08 PM   #138
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

You should see me on a touge run...It's like the 4th of July.

That is if....you can stay behind me

Old 06-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #139
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
been rolling like this daily.. gas is ridic.

stockies during winter..

Old 06-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #140
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
I'm lowered on coils and I scrape bad on my SE lip whenever I drive it in front forward into the driveway, lets put it that way.
renegade_ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #141
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Nice bike. Doesn't it suck riding with boots?

Old 06-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #142
inertiaticism
Zilvia Junkie

inertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post

Oh god, how do you daily that?
AZ roads must be SOOOOOO good, I'd tear my oilpan in half on NC roads running that low.
I'm not posting a picture of my DD because I'm embarassed that my Jeep is stock height. I'll have to post pics next month when I do my SOA setup.
It looks like a regular Jeep Wrangler for reference, only it's really fucked up looking and sounds like a tractor would if it had a Dart Izumi catback.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #143
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Nice bike. Doesn't it suck riding with boots?
yea kinda but i broke my ankle when i fell last year when i was wearing sneakers.. i said i wouldnt do it again.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #144
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I see...I used to ride on gear boots. More comfy.

those look like steeltoe's.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #145
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Not as low as I want it but it already drags a lot.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #146
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

kinda
randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #147
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
^^ i like that zenki very nice =]
Old 06-05-2008, 10:41 PM   #148
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krayzbigmac

Not as low as I'd like, but I'm probably going to drop it a little more.
krayzbigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #149
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #150
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I have polished frame rails. How do I get up driveways? Easy, angle and a locking diff.

BTW, Z32 chassis is lower than an S-chassis.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote