Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-19-2015, 11:28 AM   #15091
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Dorkidori is involved. That's what.
hey Corbic, last time i checked your pathetic and rather contrived opinions about any topic discussed, deliberate rabble rousing, banal ramblings and general inability to think before you speak is the reason why so many forum members think youre nothing but a joke and complain to me about you via PM on a fairly normal basis simply because you contribute nothing to the forums other than leaving your mark of filth that you exude so excessively and completely upon others.

in other words, do us all a favor and crawl back under the rock someone inadvertently kicked over!

RULES:

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2015, 11:57 AM   #15092
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
hey Corbic, last time i checked your pathetic and rather contrived opinions about any topic discussed, deliberate rabble rousing, banal ramblings and general inability to think before you speak is the reason why so many forum members think youre nothing but a joke and complain to me about you via PM on a fairly normal basis simply because you contribute nothing to the forums other than leaving your mark of filth that you exude so excessively and completely upon others.

in other words, do us all a favor and crawl back under the rock someone inadvertently kicked over!

RULES:

...two paragraph rant about people running off topic. Alrighty then...

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:50 PM   #15093
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ you guys are nerds.

you've all seen it many times, but it is just so good:

Old 01-19-2015, 07:22 PM   #15094
Aki180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Aki180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Corbic makes a good point. You ruin our Kouki 180SX aero thread by making post after post with paragraph after paragraph trying to sling t-shirts and body kits in a thread that has nothing to do with g sonic kits, Zenki s14's, or your personal finances.

We have a whole section dedicated to people like you who want to sell automotive affliction shirts and knockoff plastic body kits. Go practice sales pitches there instead of attacking people here for calling you out legitimately.

Last edited by Aki180sx; 01-19-2015 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: Made it slightly more hurtful
Aki180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:28 PM   #15095
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Patiently waiting until this is 'conveniently" deleted for going OT

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:54 PM   #15096
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
^ you guys are nerds.

you've all seen it many times, but it is just so good:

I preferred this car with this set up, but I'm sure the current set up is more functional.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:03 PM   #15097
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I preferred this car with this set up, but I'm sure the current set up is more functional.

is that the GT1 series kit? buddy of mine had that on his S13 when he still lived here in the States... he was actually the first one in the US with the kit as his was the working prototype

Old 01-19-2015, 08:17 PM   #15098
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
GT-1 with K-power fenders.

Aside from Kouki 180 aero, that is my absolute favorite set up for an S13. Nothing else comes close.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 01-19-2015, 09:52 PM   #15099
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
I do agree that the car does look better in that stage.

OEM sideskirts look anemic in in combination KP fenders. GT1 sides are much lower and parallel to the ground.. looks more balanced.

Do you have any other shots of that car in it's former setup? I can only find shots of it with the OEM sides.

Old 01-19-2015, 10:17 PM   #15100
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:

those east bear headlights tho... *drools*

Old 01-19-2015, 10:25 PM   #15101
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Yuck. Pop-up headlights are the most iconic feature of a 180SX.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:29 PM   #15102
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Yuck. Pop-up headlights are the most iconic feature of a 180SX.
eastbear was the only company out there IMO that did the headlight conversion RIGHT on the 180sx front. there were a few more companies that tried it and just didnt pull it off...

that and the eastbear unit was actually built to be an OEM replacement. they were fully adjustable and used real glass for the covers (i believe). if i remember correctly, the price tag on them was like just over $1000 in the early 2000s before production ceased.

Old 01-19-2015, 10:45 PM   #15103
Bushido
Post Whore!

I thought those were Abflug headlights... I thought East Bear utilized round lamps?

...It is true that alot of the character of 180 is in the pop-up headlights.

Old 01-19-2015, 11:06 PM   #15104
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
I thought those were Abflug headlights... I thought East Bear utilized round lamps?
i think abflug used circle lights on the inside...

Old 01-19-2015, 11:11 PM   #15105
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

i cant find a definitive answer on if abflug or eastbear... both google searches show a variety of styles... BLAR!!

Old 01-19-2015, 11:13 PM   #15106
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
^ Since you keep ninja editing your shit:

East Bear is always round. Pictured above. Pretty cut and dry.

Ab-Flug was round or square, but looks different than East Bear.

On the topic of flush mount headlights, here is Streeter's vehicle.

dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:39 PM   #15107
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed View Post
Ab-Flug was round or square, but looks different than East Bear.
i stand corrected thanks for the info!

Old 01-20-2015, 01:50 AM   #15108
angel mkiv
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
angel mkiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Anybody know the non ghetto way to getting some type of a rubber/polyurethane lip kit that could go under the the front/sides of the car?
kinda like so?and not the expensive spirt rei kit?

Old 01-20-2015, 03:02 AM   #15109
jdhariwal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jdhariwal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
First time posting my car.

GP Sports G Sonic. I apologize for the iPhone quality.

jdhariwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:41 AM   #15110
Bushido
Post Whore!

Old 01-20-2015, 10:07 AM   #15111
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
[QUOTE=angel mkiv;5806160]Anybody know the non ghetto way to getting some type of a rubber/polyurethane lip kit that could go under the the front/sides of the car?
kinda like so?and not the expensive spirt rei kit?

I was about to do this... http://m.ebay.com/itm/400846608635?nav=SEARCH

I think that is what they use..
Old 01-20-2015, 10:21 AM   #15112
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

They're just garage door seals.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Frost-Kin...-G9H/100125407

Nice while it lasted, but tore it to shreds at my old office (underground parking, steep angle, no bueno).

Cheap way to add a little flare I guess.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 01-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #15113
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Where do you get one of these??
Old 01-20-2015, 12:37 PM   #15114
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
I'm guessing the link on the pic

looks like www.greateaglehk.com
OutlawLui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:47 PM   #15115
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post

Last updated.... March 2012
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:46 PM   #15116
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Last updated.... March 2012
Found this

http://www.hlj.com/product/aos07579/Aut

Thing looks awesome.

does that really say $32.13 us?

Also found some on ebay. But those are like 1/43 scale

***edit:

Just noticed it said DISCONTINUED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.................................................. .....................................
On topic;
my ugly duckling. 5lug and wheels coming soon
OutlawLui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:16 PM   #15117
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:

Yeah I went on the website and its a bunch of bullshit that's leads nowhere lol

Quote:

Just noticed it says DISCONTINUED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn it
Old 01-20-2015, 08:47 PM   #15118
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhariwal View Post
First time posting my car.

GP Sports G Sonic. I apologize for the iPhone quality.

Omg! Where you find that kit I've been searching for 2 years and its discontinued
RPS13-604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:58 PM   #15119
Bullitt_180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Bullitt_180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
These have been around for quite some time. They are made by aoshima. I have had all 3 180sx styles for like 4 years. Just google Aoshima 180sx and you should find them.
Bullitt_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:13 PM   #15120
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

Man that looks sweet! Want to do Hotroad but this picture might just change my mind.

Gonna have to make the trip north one day and visit Koguchi. Wonder if he carries those fenders at his shop...
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote