Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #91
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
So I take no grilling huh..?
Old 02-18-2009, 09:00 AM   #92
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
good news guys! BBQ as you please! come see me in the morning and we will designate a BBQ area for you. plese remember NO selling food. and be responsible to clean up after yourself.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #93
Sthrteen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Sthrteen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
We Better start getting a list together of what to bring.
who has a Grill?
Sthrteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #94
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
good news guys! BBQ as you please! come see me in the morning and we will designate a BBQ area for you. plese remember NO selling food. and be responsible to clean up after yourself.
Yes sir.. Responsibility is a must. Let's keep it clean and not fuck this up fellas.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #95
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
For all the SD guys we are going to be meeting at the park n ride next to the Mobil gas station off of the 15 and the 76 on sunday morning at 5 and then we will be leaving no later then 5:30 so we can all drive up as a group an we should be there by 6:30. If your all down for this then kool !! I shall see you all there !! Question then hit me up !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #96
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Guys lets be real. THIS SHIT IS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #97
Sthrteen
Zilvia Member

So what color are the shirts???
Old 02-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #98
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
ohh man its this weekend!! so hyped yo!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:44 PM   #99
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
haha- If Steve wishes to release that information, he will
Old 02-18-2009, 10:06 PM   #100
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sthrteen View Post
So what color are the shirts???

TBA Sir !!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #101
drftem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you guys will know the color of the shirts as we hand them to you.haha. so make sure you guys are at the gates at 7am. i will be there checking people in. see you guys sunday morning.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:36 PM   #102
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

simplistek is an unknown quantity at this point
shirts are the sickness. hope you like the design mike.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #103
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I know there are a few Mikes on here but if that was aimed at me then its a yes.

I definitely like them, I thought it was going to be a rough design and I was going to put some work in but you guys HANDLED on this one and made it DAMN pretty.

I got news that they may even be printed tomorrow but probably Friday, which is what they were originally doing...

CANT WAIT to see em in person. I'll send all the Thursday Knights guys pics when I get em so you are not waiting until Sunday to see them yourselves lol
Old 02-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #104
Sthrteen
Zilvia Member

if it's referenced to me, lol, I know I'll like it lol
Old 02-19-2009, 01:00 AM   #105
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
I know there are a few Mikes on here but if that was aimed at me then its a yes.

I definitely like them, I thought it was going to be a rough design and I was going to put some work in but you guys HANDLED on this one and made it DAMN pretty.

I got news that they may even be printed tomorrow but probably Friday, which is what they were originally doing...

CANT WAIT to see em in person. I'll send all the Thursday Knights guys pics when I get em so you are not waiting until Sunday to see them yourselves lol
lol. im glad you liked it. sorry about your logo though, i hope you replaced it with a better one. speaking of which, can you send me a full res. version of it so i can use it in the future?
Old 02-19-2009, 02:15 AM   #106
Element_on_20s
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Element_on_20s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You guys should totally hook up the photographers with a shirt

At least this photographer.
Element_on_20s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:02 AM   #107
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
i'll be @ the 76/15 highway gas station @5:00 a.m.
i just like being early
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:09 AM   #108
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplistek View Post
lol. im glad you liked it. sorry about your logo though, i hope you replaced it with a better one. speaking of which, can you send me a full res. version of it so i can use it in the future?
Yeah, I actually replaced my logo as well as the Drift Day logo because mine was BAD and the other was pretty fuzzy, they would have looked really blurry so I just redid em.

whats your email?
Old 02-19-2009, 09:02 AM   #109
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

Verry Nice !!!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #110
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
so I keep checking the weather and now its saying its going to be all cloudy there with rain on Monday! ...ahhhhh!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:42 AM   #111
stretch240sx
Zilvia Junkie

stretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to stretch240sx Send a message via Yahoo to stretch240sx
well normally with the way things have been going, if they say rain on the weekend, expect it to be through the week. BUT, since I have plans to shoot this event this weekend, and I have horrible luck, expect rain... haha
Old 02-19-2009, 10:16 AM   #112
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Yeah, I actually replaced my logo as well as the Drift Day logo because mine was BAD and the other was pretty fuzzy, they would have looked really blurry so I just redid em.

whats your email?
same email i sent the design to you with. and speaking of the DD logo, can you send me that one too since naoki kinda lags after i asked him how many times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch240sx View Post
well normally with the way things have been going, if they say rain on the weekend, expect it to be through the week. BUT, since I have plans to shoot this event this weekend, and I have horrible luck, expect rain... haha
dont jinx it!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #113
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
i pray it doesnt fucking rain. i have no top on my car
Old 02-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #114
blessing
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Rain ... or Shine... baby... it's all good for drift.... can't wait...
Old 02-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #115
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplistek View Post
same email i sent the design to you with. and speaking of the DD logo, can you send me that one too since naoki kinda lags after i asked him how many times?

dont jinx it!

Well I can just send the whole file when I get home from school today. The DD and my logo are on seperate layers so if you want to you can just pick em off.

SUNDAY!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #116
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

normally I wouldnt mind but I am going to try something different this time around that I would rather not have any rain to handicap this. I personally have not seen any driver even attempt this but I have heard that two other pro drivers pulled it off........ cant tell you guys much about it yet, just wait till sun!

if someone brings the grill I'll pitch in a couple packs of weenies! LOL

lets get a list going...
(NO FREE-LOADERS PLEASE IF YOU WANT BBQ!)
They have plenty of nearby resturants and fast food places if your hungry and dont want to contribute to the BBQ this is a group effort guys.

1.Steve-hot dogs, buns
Old 02-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #117
smokingae86
Leaky Injector

smokingae86 is on a distinguished road
^^ I think veeates is bringing a grill, I got the Kingsford & some hamburger patties
Old 02-19-2009, 11:42 AM   #118
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Yup.. I got the grill. Holla @ ur boy.. Lol
Old 02-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #119
smokingae86
Leaky Injector

smokingae86 is on a distinguished road
^^cool man,

damm cant wait SUNDAY! SUNDAY!SUNDAY.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #120
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

It's not a very big one tho.. Just one of those little propane powered ones. Haha