Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 03-12-2023, 10:37 PM   #1
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Realtor

Anyone have a hookup on a realtor in Japan? Preferably Saitama/Gunma/Chiba/Yamanashi....and that works with Gaijin?

Arigato!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2023, 10:50 AM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I follow this guy on youtube https://tokyoportfolio.com/

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 08:00 PM   #3
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I follow this guy on youtube https://tokyoportfolio.com/
Thanks! The cheaphomesinjapan guy is cool, but, looking for more options. Appreciate it!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 03-16-2023, 07:29 PM   #4
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Thanks! The cheaphomesinjapan guy is cool, but, looking for more options. Appreciate it!
Is that the same guy?!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 10:39 PM   #5
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Is that the same guy?!
I don't think so. The cheap homes Japan guy posts homes from all over Japan, the guy you suggested seems to focus around Tokyo primarily.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 04-24-2023, 10:43 PM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Are you going to come here and look at properties?

I don't want to come off as jaded, but in my experience (as active duty military, DoD contractor, and now DoD civilian) there isn't a good way to do this without coming here and devoting a significant amount of time to it. Most foreigners are here with a Japanese spouse, and the Japanese spouse is the key to success.

Buying property as a foreigner (with no ties to the country) is pretty tough.

Those are also prime car-theft areas, assuming that your love for old Nissans plays a part in this search for a realtor lol.
Old 04-27-2023, 07:42 AM   #7
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
badass. How's your japanese?