Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Drivetrain

Old 11-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
ForcedFab New vendor Introduction and Sale Competition Clutch, Spec

Hello Zilvia!
I would like to introduce our shop once again to the community. We were vendors back in 07-08, but we ended up really tied up with in house shop work and let our online sales take a back seat. We are now back up and running in full force with our online sales and website. We have started sponsoring a few different forums. We look forward to helping members get some great deals, and bring out some new products as well. We are still Filling our store with products so please do not hesitate to message if you can not find a part on our site. We will even give you a finders discount! We will be running a bunch of specials over the next few weeks and trying to earn your business and build some lasting relationships.

Our first special Will be Clutches & Flywheels

Competition Clutch

We will be running a special on all Competition Clutch products. Competition Clutch orders will receive FREE SHIPPING. PM us for some of the best pricing you will find online! This will be on the entire product line up not just Nissan part numbers, So if you have a friend looking for a clutch for their EVO or Civic pass on the word!
ForcedFabllc.com Compeition Clutch Selection

Spec

We will also be offering some great deals on SPEC. PM Us for special pricing. Message me if you do not see a Spec product that you want to order I will get it up on the site for you.
ForcedFabllc.com Spec Clutch Selection

Megan Racing

Megan Racing's Engine Mount set. PM us for the best prices.
ForcedFabllc.com Megan Racing Engine Mount Set

Last edited by slw240sx; 11-08-2012 at 09:51 AM..
slw240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Tuesday bump!

PM me for better prices then what we have on our site and free shipping deals

We love making package deals so if you see something else on the site you want just shoot me a message and i can combine stuff into one deal and save you even more money on the parts and shipping!