Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-16-2019, 03:32 PM   #1
NoBrakes!

Trader Rating: (0)
NoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s-chassis rear over fender cross fitment

here is my situation,
i recently had a s13 that i turned into a s13.5 in doing so i managed to get my hands on a legit s15 rocket bunny kit everything but rear diffuser and duck tail. my front fenders were cut and welded to keep the fitment meaty so the front over fenders were a nice fit. side skirts were a nice fit was well. ts brings me to the rear overs and the reason ive made this thread.

ill start by saying that s15 rear overs will not fit on a s13 coupe/vert body. im pretty sure they wont fit a s13 hatch either. i knew this before i even tried so i modded the rear overs to make them fit on the s13 i had. in doing so i also destroyed them lol. since then i traded my stripped s13 for a s14 and kept the s15 wide body kit but threw away the rear overs because they were no longer usable. i will be doing a s15 front end on this car and i would like to run a full kit for the wide body instead of a rocket bunny front and origin rear. however no body but jp-fiber glass makes that style rear over for the s14 and im hesitant to order from them. in my opinion there is only one style of over fender made for the s14. origin, chargespeed and anyone else all produce the same looking product in my eyes where as the arch of the s15 rocket bunny kit looks completely different.

What the thread is for: for those that skipped the background story i made this thread to see if anyone has had experience cross-fitting over fenders from the s chassis. i would like to re order a pair of s15 rear arches but i dont want to do that if im just gonna have to cut them up again we all know legit isnt cheap. im sketch on ordering the jp fiberglass ones because of what i hear on their quality. i know that the s14 and s15 are more similar to each other than the s13 and i also know that the s14 chassis is very similar to the r33 chassis so i would like to know if any of the rear over fenders from those two cars would decently fit the s14.

im currently looking for something in the 70-90mm range as my rear wheels are 19x15.5 -47 and if i find any answers ill reply to this post