Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-23-2022, 05:11 PM   #61
jbguillo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jbguillo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
tite tite tite
Old 03-23-2022, 06:29 PM   #62
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
I am excite
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 06:59 PM   #63
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
wow i really thought ziliva was dead.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 07:56 PM   #64
BRAWL SPEEDSTAR

BRAWL SPEEDSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
Missed this place, really didnt want to resort to reddit or the facebook groups.

Now if someone could help me change my username...

Last edited by BRAWL SPEEDSTAR; 03-25-2022 at 01:48 PM..
BRAWL SPEEDSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 10:18 PM   #65
rellik27
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
rellik27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wow just wow, I'm just so happy.
rellik27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 10:56 PM   #66
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
If it weren't for Andy I wouldn't have known this bish was back up. Hopefully we can get this thing to stay online. Still feels weird even typing this on here lol
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 03:39 AM   #67
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAWL SPEEDSTAR View Post
Missed this place, really didnt want to resort to reddit or the facebook groups.
Somehow, the reddit group is worse than facebook. Its weird, it's like they turned to reddit because they can't figure out google. They're one step above asking how to put air in a tire.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 07:03 AM   #68
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
So very excited to see this back up!
Old 03-24-2022, 08:11 AM   #69
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Somehow, the reddit group is worse than facebook. Its weird, it's like they turned to reddit because they can't figure out google. They're one step above asking how to put air in a tire.
I had to leave the reddit group. It's painful to read.

Welcome back, Zilvia. I've missed you.

Count me in if we need financial assistance to keep the forum up or whatever happens. I chipped in for NRR and I'll chip in here.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 08:17 AM   #70
Rennen
Zilvia Addict

Rennen will become famous soon enoughRennen will become famous soon enoughRennen will become famous soon enough
Woo Hoo! Glad to see the forum back.

Last year I bought another POS13 to commemorate buying my first one 20 years ago.

'89 Nissan 240SX fastback: #23 DSP/RallyMod2/Track Slut
'95 BMW 540i 6 speed: Ultimate Commuting Machine

PFM Racing
www.solo2.org
www.midwest240sx.com
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 08:48 AM   #71
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Welp... there goes my productive day at work. So happy to see Zilvia back up!
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 09:53 AM   #72
orion::S14
Nissanaholic!

orion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud of
Didn't even know the site was down, but I'm glad it's back! Cool to see some of these names from 15-20yrs ago!!

I logged in today on a whim, surprised my credentials still worked.

Anyway, I hope Zilvia sticks around. I'll check back with y'all in another 5-6 years.

- Brian
Old 03-25-2022, 09:56 AM   #73
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
great to be back at yelling at clouds and fighting over politics. Love you all
Old 03-25-2022, 11:02 PM   #74
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Honestly I got tired of interacting with the style fuckbois on here so I just peaced out. It wasn't until I started to seriously do modifications to my s14 again, as well as some new innovative things that I wanted to share that information here as well as utilize information that already existed here and nowhere else.

This place definitely has insurmountable value to enthusiasts. And it's absence has pretty much funneled future hedge fund owners who want s-chassis to follow meaningless youtube channels for any bit of information.

I get great joy out of people saying people like tommyfyeah and jimmy oaks are the reason skylines are 180 thousand dollars not knowing that even if the cars were affordable, oem support literally no longer exists. It's whomever can afford to buy the last parts in inventory, or find donor cars.

Random rant/observation but it saddens me a bit to think in 10 years, unless we start making our own parts for these cars we won't even be able to service them outside of aftermarket race parts.

I had a window switch die, and it's discontinued, for 5 years I couldn't roll down my passenger side window. I bought some 3d printed custom window switches for my car and now my windows work again. Just insane for anyone who likes to actually have creature comforts.
Old 03-26-2022, 09:10 AM   #75
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
zilvia died, russia invaded ukraine, diesel is $7/gal. coincidence? i think not
Old 03-26-2022, 10:08 AM   #76
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I miss my s13 every day....
Old 03-26-2022, 06:37 PM   #77
Cesar240

Cesar240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad this is back up. Hoping its here to stay!
Cesar240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 09:46 PM   #78
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
I miss my s13 every day....
Me too.... and Kev's....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 11:55 PM   #79
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
God so glad it’s back

As stated I cannot deal with FB market place much longer.

Looking forward to habitually lurking the for sale section daily again
Old 03-27-2022, 08:56 AM   #80
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAWL SPEEDSTAR View Post
Now if someone could help me change my username...
PM me. I might change it.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:10 AM   #81
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
PM me. I might change it.
This is dangerous...I wouldn't mind changing mine either. I remember back in the day on bikeguide they made a thread about username changes and in the backround the mods just changed em to the requested username. just an idea..
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:33 AM   #82
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:36 AM   #83
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This is dangerous...I wouldn't mind changing mine either. I remember back in the day on bikeguide they made a thread about username changes and in the backround the mods just changed em to the requested username. just an idea..
I'm not offering it as a long-term thing. Our previous setup was a small fee was exchanged (otherwise it's excessively burdensome to be changing usernames all day). It's a kindness that I'm temporarily extending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
THE BURNINATOR
Old 03-27-2022, 03:38 PM   #84
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
So I'm noticing way more adds than before the site crashed, did he just re-up to the site to keep collecting add revenue? I'm sure some of it goes toward bandwidth and such, but I just hope the forum isn't back up just solely for financial reasons.
Old 03-27-2022, 05:04 PM   #85
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
So I'm noticing way more adds than before the site crashed, did he just re-up to the site to keep collecting add revenue? I'm sure some of it goes toward bandwidth and such, but I just hope the forum isn't back up just solely for financial reasons.
Let me run to the nearest canyon and yell into it.

I guarantee I'll come out more informed than I've been kept by you-know-who.

Old 03-27-2022, 06:25 PM   #86
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
At least a canyon has an echo so you can fool yourself that you're having a conversation with someone.
Old 03-27-2022, 07:59 PM   #87
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
It's so weird to think so much has changed for us who refresh our chassis - whether it be drift, autocross, drag, whatever - yearly and we have no where to talk about it, ask questions, or shoot the shit.

Glad it's back and hopefully it will stand the test of time because the whole Facebook thing is dog shit.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:37 PM   #88
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
We are still here.

although I am unhappy with the lack of available S chassis here in the midwest, since I've been attempting to re-acquire one.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 01:31 PM   #89
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Glad it's back and hopefully it will stand the test of time because the whole Facebook thing is dog shit.
Yes. My local facebook groups are a nightmare. Terrible info and everyone wants waaaaaay too much for their shit parts and shit cars.

Even though I joined in 07 I lurked from 05 too afraid to post. There is no where else on the whole internet I have that much time into. I want to be 55 and still debating which oil to run in an SR.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 03:13 PM   #90
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
We are still here.

although I am unhappy with the lack of available S chassis here in the midwest, since I've been attempting to re-acquire one.

It's a global problem.

Growing up is awesome.

Can't afford anything when you're young and broke.

Finally have money and can't afford anything cause is 10x in price and become unobtainium.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote