Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-06-2022, 05:02 PM   #61
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
lol build to break to build again. story of my life. I've been having a random trickling effect with the car going limp depending on the temperature outside. Normally resetting my ecu does the trick but I think I'm just going straight aftermarket moving forward as I believe it's all false alarming.

As for the abflug lights you might want to look into retrofitting those sweeping lights I've seen put into subaru and honda headlights.

https://www.alpharexusa.com/alpharex...rojector-lens/
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2022, 05:06 PM   #62
theStig880
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
theStig880 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Alrighty continued-

So here's a few pictures from the mountain trip I forgot to include.

And back uptown Charlotte.

Then the mount for the hurricane mirrors came loose, so I tried out Ganadors for a little.

Broken again

Attended a couple car shows along the way

And existed around uptown too

Finally installed some rear canard thingies as well

And immediately tore it off the car lmao. RIP in peace G-grow valance and exhaust. Literally dumb as hell, but my friends neighborhood isn't fully paved so I nailed an exposed manhole.

Oh well, Ill just fix is eventually. For now its zip tied together and looks shitty. And I swapped back to GT4's once the TE's tires were dead.

Then, because I have a compulsion, bought a set of SSR SP1 faces. I've ordered a bunch of lips/barrels and I'll polish the silver set. Should be neat.

So there it is. The year long update. Should be cool to get the new wheels on and I have some plans to change the look up again. But the 912 needs the engine put in and I'm apartment hunting again. In any case, if Zilvia stays up longer, I'll keep yall posted.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:41 AM   #63
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thread continues to deliver. Car is still awesome. Well done.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote