Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-18-2022, 01:18 PM   #1
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
What are some things 240 owners in other States do...

That you couldn't do to your car? like you can't lose that functionality.

For instance, anytime I see a video of someone ripping out all of their hvac stuff on a street car in the midwest. Throwing out air conditioning cause it only snows there.

I am sitting in disbelief like I could never. I don't care what purpose my car is going to serve, if I drive it on the streets I need all of this bullshit working.

What are some of those things you see people do in other states / regions in their car that just grind your gears.

I think we can do that without being offensive.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2022, 01:38 PM   #2
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Slammed cars in Cali. I'm talking absurdly low to the ground. It makes me think the roads are perfect out there and only my home state is F'ed up.

Florida - I don't want to turn this into Florida bashing. But I've seen some janky, not road-worthy cars in Florida. I mean I drive some rolling deathtraps myself but holy hell.

Jersey- Not trying to throw shade at Jersey when my own city inhabitants are killing people over white toyota camrys and RAV4's but, sheesh are 67& of 240's in Durty Jurz sticker bombed and rotted?

Lately trends are changing because of price increases on these cars so money is getting thrown at em. I've personally seen this stuff in the last 10 years though.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 01:44 PM   #3
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
I thought about that when mine came out for single cam to dual cam swap.... but never put it back in. Always a thought in my mind, but its mostly tolerable here throughout the summer.

If I ever move south, it will 10/10 be back in.
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 01:47 PM   #4
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Slammed cars in Cali. I'm talking absurdly low to the ground. It makes me think the roads are perfect out there and only my home state is F'ed up.
Don't understand this either, frost heaves and snow plows destroy roads here.

Quote:
Florida - I don't want to turn this into Florida bashing. But I've seen some janky, not road-worthy cars in Florida. I mean I drive some rolling deathtraps myself but holy hell.
this is always fun while I am there... I always try to count how many dilapidated cars are left on the road. no inspections there, so always seeing broken down cars.
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 03:48 PM   #5
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
If I ever see another 240sx on the road I will let you know

I used to get a probe behind me (pun intended?) and i get my hopes up for an instant (phrasing) but even those are gone now

ah couldn't resist. /slew
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 03:51 PM   #6
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
If I ever see another 240sx on the road I will let you know

I used to get a probe behind me (pun intended?) and i get my hopes up for an instant (phrasing) but even those are gone now

ah couldn't resist. /slew
bruh I am dead. Nailed it.
Old 05-18-2022, 04:41 PM   #7
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I don't think my next 240 will have A/C. I don't want the complication in the engine compartment and I don't legitimately care about being "comfortable" in a car I drive purely for entertainment. The hotter it is, the fewer motorcyclists and bicyclists are out- which means better runs.

Slammed cars in California are likely not driven hard on the really good SoCal back roads. My car was low for all of a single week, then raised because I actually need to have ground clearance to drive the good stuff.

As a Californian who drove the shit out of his car but also needed to pass smog legitimately every other year, I envy anyone who doesn't have to worry about bullshit smog tests. The SR20DET should be able to be swapped and smogged with the numbers from a contemporary US-market 2.0L turbocharged car.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 06:07 PM   #8
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Slammed cars in California are likely not driven hard on the really good SoCal back roads. My car was low for all of a single week, then raised because I actually need to have ground clearance to drive the good stuff.
Your experience isn't everyone elses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vFz1p1HfoU

Quote:
As a Californian who drove the shit out of his car but also needed to pass smog legitimately every other year, I envy anyone who doesn't have to worry about bullshit smog tests.
Thanks to covid and the dmv being shitty I have not had to smog my sr20det equipped car for the last 3 years.

I've had to repaint and repair my front bumper at least 4 times in the last 12 years. I'm due for another refresh, hoping adding a splitter and air cups will make it last until I'm 50.
Old 05-18-2022, 08:29 PM   #9
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
pop. tunes.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:02 PM   #10
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
pop. tunes.
The Eurotrash love these things up here?

I removed AC a long time ago in Fl. Now that I live in Pa, there?s even more reason not to have it. It?s hot, but not Fl hot, 2-4weeks out of summer and my car is no longer a daily driver. It?s a fair weather car. It?ll see some Mexico and drag duties, far more opportunities for HPDE?s up here as well.

Seeing how these cars inflated seemingly overnight, if or someone else totals this thing, I?ll be hard pressed to find a replacement that meets my standards and budget. Thank god for agreeable value insurance and cherished value through Hagerty.

Man I?m getting old?
Old 05-18-2022, 10:58 PM   #11
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
I miss A/C so much. You ppl are nuts. You make me feel better, but all I do is complain about not having A/C when ppl stop me to check out the swap. I bought all the parts to add A/C back to the car but everytime I Pop the hood and try to imagine installing it I'm like "NOPE!" and shut the hood. Fuck that mess haha

I'm busy trying to do stuff with cancer aint got no time for A/C lmao

I'd rather build a whole new car and do the A/C then than mess with something built and running for years.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:15 AM   #12
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I don't think my next 240 will have A/C. I don't want the complication in the engine compartment and I don't legitimately care about being "comfortable" in a car I drive purely for entertainment. The hotter it is, the fewer motorcyclists and bicyclists are out- which means better runs.
I used to feel this way but then I got old. Different goals though. I never used or needed the A/C in my Miata but an S13 hatch on a 95 degree 90%RH day in the southeast, which it always seems to be at events, is a miserable fishbowl. My strongest memory of my old coupe which had factory A/C delete (yes, factory) was showing up to meets sweating buckets.

Quote:
As a Californian who drove the shit out of his car but also needed to pass smog legitimately every other year, I envy anyone who doesn't have to worry about bullshit smog tests. The SR20DET should be able to be swapped and smogged with the numbers from a contemporary US-market 2.0L turbocharged car.
Pretty much all years of 240SX except '98s are smog exempt here in VA but it was nice here even before they hit 25 years, at least if you had an S13 or a '95 (pre-OBD2) since an SR or turbo KA could still pass as long as it was tuned properly and catted.

That said, on the topic, I shake my head when I see people in non-smog or non-safety-inspection states completely render their car undrivable on the road in half the country for little benefit/no gain, eg decatting a stock KA, running goofy illegal lighting... what are you doing
AKADriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 09:41 AM   #13
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
The Eurotrash love these things up here?

I removed AC a long time ago in Fl. Now that I live in Pa, there?s even more reason not to have it. It?s hot, but not Fl hot, 2-4weeks out of summer and my car is no longer a daily driver. It?s a fair weather car. It?ll see some Mexico and drag duties, far more opportunities for HPDE?s up here as well.

Seeing how these cars inflated seemingly overnight, if or someone else totals this thing, I?ll be hard pressed to find a replacement that meets my standards and budget. Thank god for agreeable value insurance and cherished value through Hagerty.

Man I?m getting old?

I wish it were just the VW's around here. Or even pieces of shit for that matter. Kid across my street, buys a nice Audi Q5, first thing he does, cuts off the quality factory exhaust, and straight pipes it. Next week, buys a chip off amazon to make it pop. Ruined the car in a matter of days.

I remark to my wife that when I was his age, I was always embarrassed every time my car would pop on downshifts, and it wasn't just me, everyone was. You wanted it to sound good, a good solid rumble without any tinny sounds. Now the "Ken Block generation", as I call them, couldn't be bothered. Youtube is a really valuable resource, and one of the only things I signed up for, but it's also kind of the worst thing ever.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:07 AM   #14
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Not really needing to worry about smog every 2 years.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 12:58 PM   #15
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I couldn't live in a state where I had to store my car over winter or have a "winter setup" with different suspension and snow tires and still risk having the chassis rust away on salted roads. Summer tires and driven all year long here in Socal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Not really needing to worry about smog every 2 years.
That hurt...
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 02:32 PM   #16
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
It makes me think the roads are perfect out there and only my home state is F'ed up.
Lol I bet you didn't have to guess very hard as to why I don't drive my S13's in the city of brotherly love when you last asked.

I keep my cars pretty low and will continue to but am regularly wondering what the dudes that daily/regularly drive their stylish drift cars experience is like. Modest coilover height on PA roads and I'm bashing tension rod brackets every at every dimple in the road. I guess a PA dimple would be considered a monstrosity of a pothole out west though.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 02:36 PM   #17
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
Now the "Ken Block generation", as I call them, couldn't be bothered. Youtube is a really valuable resource, and one of the only things I signed up for, but it's also kind of the worst thing ever.
Monster Energy generation.

This isn't specifically 240 related, but CAROLINA LEAN.

also, in the inverse of this topic, SIDESHOWS.
Do other states have sideshows? like, 200 idiot kids and 4 automatic g35/v6 charger/single cab chevy/gt mustangs doing donuts and taking out spectators? Cuz every video i see its usually san berdoo or somewhere in the IE.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.

Last edited by brndck; 05-19-2022 at 04:26 PM..
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 06:36 PM   #18
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Monster Energy generation.

also, in the inverse of this topic, SIDESHOWS.
Do other states have sideshows? like, 200 idiot kids and 4 automatic g35/v6 charger/single cab chevy/gt mustangs doing donuts and taking out spectators? Cuz every video i see its usually san berdoo or somewhere in the IE.
They're somewhat prevalent in Philadelphia. LOTS of hellcats/scatpacks/whaever dumb newest overpowered dodges here. I believe sideshow stuff gained traction originally in detroit. I know its big over there.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:30 PM   #19
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
On this, is there anything I can bridge when I remove the AC core? What have you guys done.

On this topic but not 240.... everyone removing mid pipes of chargers and challengers. ITS LOUD AF! How are they not getting tickets!!!
Old 05-20-2022, 06:54 AM   #20
burnsauto
Post Whore!

I've seen guys use HVAC ducting/aluminum tape
Old 05-20-2022, 11:00 AM   #21
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
On this, is there anything I can bridge when I remove the AC core? What have you guys done.

On this topic but not 240.... everyone removing mid pipes of chargers and challengers. ITS LOUD AF! How are they not getting tickets!!!
theres an oem nissan plastic "box", idk how else to describe it, that came on non-ac cars. they pop up from time to time.

my recommendation is to hit up andrew gunter or someone similar like john ortega (crimsonrockett) who part out a lot of cars, and ask them to keep an eye out for one.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 12:33 PM   #22
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
just leave it in there and plug the line inlet/outlet, this way you don't have to take the dash and other stuff out and risk destroying it in the process.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 01:28 PM   #23
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
just leave it in there and plug the line inlet/outlet, this way you don't have to take the dash and other stuff out and risk destroying it in the process.
I think the idea is he wants to delete the evaporator but even without A/C it is required as a pathway for the blower motor.

I've removed the evaporator without pulling the dash multiple times.
Old 05-20-2022, 03:26 PM   #24
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Hell no. Our roads are trash, but style is(was) king. Everyone is raising their car tryna be Naoki these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
You mean Kansas style?
Old 05-20-2022, 05:27 PM   #25
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
I think the idea is he wants to delete the evaporator but even without A/C it is required as a pathway for the blower motor.
I fully understand, it's just a step not needed other than weight savings.

Edit: looks like the plastic box is separate from evaporator: https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/part...=&filter=(1=FB)

[email protected]
Old 05-21-2022, 12:29 PM   #26
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:

Remove the core and seal the inlet/outlet of the box. There are 3-4 screws and maybe a clip holding it together. I did the same to mine.

Old 05-21-2022, 04:11 PM   #27
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
I fully understand, it's just a step not needed other than weight savings.

Edit: looks like the plastic box is separate from evaporator: https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/part...=&filter=(1=FB)
Super rare part but a connector box exists as some s-chassis somewhere out there comes without ac
Old 05-21-2022, 09:13 PM   #28
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Super rare part but a connector box exists as some s-chassis somewhere out there comes without ac
not super rare actually, the S13 never came with AC from the factory standard outside of the LE trim, so a lot of base models and also some SEs came without it.

[email protected]
Old 05-22-2022, 08:36 PM   #29
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
god this reminds me I need to fix my ac this year ahaha, was never worried about it when I lived in the mid west, but now I'm in the south its needed.

OT full hate intended here, if your offended. good.

pop tunes-been said I know but were starting soft, annoying and not cool, your fiesta isn't fast.

sad boy "you matter" stickers- maybe a personal taste but literally being sad isn't a personality trait. go to therapy and get some bitches for fucks sake.

hydro e brakes- y'all pull this thing so much you should buy it dinner first damn

bags, neochrome wrap, nrg, reps- nuff said, get off tiktok and YouTube for fucks sake.

"stage 2"- what even is this?

bonus gripe not about a physical car-
fast and furious fanboys- Paul walker was 33 dating a 16 year old. if you defend him odds are your also a pedophile
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 11:22 AM   #30
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I'd like to get another box to mess with. Thought of having someone 3D print me some flanges to see what I can come up with. However, this is what i did with mine years ago.

https://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=63
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote