Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-10-2022, 07:33 AM   #1
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Premie no more?

So I tried PMing some people about this, but my inbox/sent is so full I can't send/receive any messages. I could go through and delete all of them, but I want to keep most of those conversations if possible.

Are premie memberships ever coming back? When you click on the link, it says that this forum doesn't support memberships. So am I just going through the wrong channel, or because of the update that was almost a year ago, it's no longer a viable thing?
Old 09-10-2022, 06:05 PM   #2
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I sent a PM to some Admins a few weeks ago about renewing and its radio silence.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 12:46 AM   #3
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
there is no premie membership anymore, this website is literally on life support boys. be happy it's still here. west has gone awol, but made sure to activate ads
Old 09-11-2022, 09:40 AM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
there is no premie membership anymore, this website is literally on life support boys. be happy it's still here. west has gone awol, but made sure to activate ads
While this is mostly true, if you guys made a payment and sent one of us proof of said payment, we can switch you up.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 09:41 AM   #5
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
While this is mostly true, if you guys made a payment and sent one of us proof of said payment, we can switch you up.

So where do I send a payment? lol
Old 09-11-2022, 10:06 AM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
So where do I send a payment? lol
Edit: came back with my "smart" brain...

https://zilvia.net/index.php?page=premium

And I write too!
Old 09-11-2022, 12:54 PM   #7
burnsauto
Post Whore!

I tried that, I clicked to order, "shut up and take my money", I get this..

https://zilvia.net/f/payments.php

"Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

I did try to do my due diligence before I posted... Beaten by Zilvia once again. Is there a paypal address I can just send moneys to?
Old 09-12-2022, 06:02 AM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
I did try to do my due diligence before I posted... Beaten by Zilvia once again. Is there a paypal address I can just send moneys to?
If they, "they" being the powers that apparently don't want to be, don't want to take your money then I unfortunately have nowhere else to direct you.
I know it sucks, but we're kinda running blind here.

And I write too!
Old 09-12-2022, 06:46 AM   #9
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Well I appreciate the effort.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:14 AM   #10
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
They activated ads and disabled access from Tapatalk. I guess premium member money is no good anymore.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 08:36 AM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Look, some of us have been here 20+ years and would love nothing more than to see this ball keep rolling. We're doing what we can of our own time and effort with what we have been left with. Trust and believe, that we're trying with all we have to keep the doors open as long as possible without seeing shit go the way of other forums when they were abandoned and then overrun with bots.

And I write too!
Old 09-12-2022, 10:10 AM   #12
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Look, some of us have been here 20+ years and would love nothing more than to see this ball keep rolling. We're doing what we can of our own time and effort with what we have been left with. Trust and believe, that we're trying with all we have to keep the doors open as long as possible without seeing shit go the way of other forums when they were abandoned and then overrun with bots.

I don't think these are complaints more than people discovering the site still exists and are wondering why the forum is in the state it's in. meanwhile familiars like us have been casually checking the link for the last 4 years and damn near shit ourselves when it loaded and people actually started posting.
Old 09-12-2022, 10:44 AM   #13
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I guess I should also say that I'm fully aware that whoever the main admin/site owner is has been an enigma that no one has been able to actually get a hold of. Also that the forum admins that are still around are doing the best they can with what limited extra rights they have. Keep doing what you can guys.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 10:47 AM   #14
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

No worry guys, not fielding it as complaints. Just know that we care to save this community as best we can just as much as you guys.

And I write too!
Old 09-12-2022, 12:47 PM   #15
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
No worry guys, not fielding it as complaints. Just know that we care to save this community as best we can just as much as you guys.
Where?s the damn like button when you need it!
Old 09-13-2022, 11:44 AM   #16
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Cosigned.

We are very aware Zilvia is not at its best right now but unless that server goes off we will be here to help keep things running.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote