Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-22-2022, 11:53 PM   #1
TheVinylKingz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S14 KA24DE code 105 HELP !???

Hello,

So I got this code on the ECU (105, EGR Solenoid Valve). I looked around the engine bay and I can?t seem to find it. Typically it?s on the intake manifold, but I have a 95 s14 OBD1, anyone know where it?s located???
Old 09-23-2022, 05:12 AM   #2
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
https://www.240sxforums.com/threads/...d-valve.71746/

Looks to be behind the head or on the back on the intake manifold. Sounds like a pain in the ass with the engine in. Good luck
Old 09-27-2022, 08:30 AM   #3
TheVinylKingz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
https://www.240sxforums.com/threads/...d-valve.71746/

Looks to be behind the head or on the back on the intake manifold. Sounds like a pain in the ass with the engine in. Good luck

Thanks for the reply I tried locating it but no luck, now I know that?s it?s berried between the firewall and rear of the motor. I owned a 1997 s14 and it was super easy to locate as it was on top of the intake manifold. I guess Nissan found out the hard way servicing these motors. looks like a mission!