Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-04-2005, 09:10 AM   #61
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.ka-t.org
Basically we were in the same spot as Enthalpy where we didnt want out name drug the mud with BD's downfall...thats the short and sweet version. Plus the fact that PJ had bad grammar always bothered me.

I could have gone further if I really wanted, but I didn't think it was necessary.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:16 AM   #62
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
Quote:
Jeff....you have mail, please get back to me ASAP at the number listed.

Rick
so now that all this comes out and everybody knows how you guys were bein jerks to jeff you now wanna play nice and make ammends?

idunno what jeff would do but i'd say go put some salt on your foot and eat it cause that crap's just not right.
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:47 AM   #63
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I am thoroughly entertained by this soap opera, this is making the fact that I don't watch much television so much more enjoyable

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 10:01 AM   #64
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Jeff....you have mail, please get back to me ASAP at the number listed.
Rick
I don't have email. I don't know where yours was sent to, but I checked every domain I had.
Please re-email to [email protected] if you need to get in contact with me.
-Jeff
Old 06-04-2005, 10:14 AM   #65
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Maybe he meant a PM???
Old 06-04-2005, 10:52 AM   #66
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyflip445
Maybe he meant a PM???
Checked. Not here. And I doubt on his forum.
-Jeff
Old 06-04-2005, 10:59 AM   #67
www.ka-t.org

www.ka-t.org is an unknown quantity at this point
No, I sent you an email through here but I guess something isnt adding up. I sent you an email through outlook this time.

Bah, dont give me crap about my grammar skills, I typed that at 4am after I got home from work so cut me some slack. At least I didnt have one sentence that was a paragraph.

Rick
www.ka-t.org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 02:09 PM   #68
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVinnie
Yeah their coding does suck ass.
Actually I think it has more to do with them trying to run ASP on a linux box, it not supporting it and thus returning the wrong content type. I know...I know...
Old 06-04-2005, 02:09 PM   #69
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVinnie
Yeah their coding does suck ass.
But anyways I got heat at nico cause they thought I was selling spam.... Whats up with that shiat I just buy shiat all the time...
Ain't no trippin fellas there are still reputable businesses like phat kat, tweakit, and hybrydka.
Does anybody know what happened to genxmuscle?
Jeff props for pointing out a shyster company before it would of bacame to late for others. That deserves some DAP.....

ive been following this thread and this is the only post i dont understand...what are you trying to say?
smellslikecurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 04:03 PM   #70
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Damn you and that asian grammar. This is a really enjoyable thread to read. The drama, the suspense! Anyone wanna take a guess at how many people got ripped by BD?

I'd say... +500
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 04:29 PM   #71
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
more like 240.........get it?

BigVinnie is doing nothing but a shameless plug that failed miserably.
SimpleS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 06:05 PM   #72
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Stop this. Make a new thread or something...

Last edited by Jeff240sx; 06-05-2005 at 12:05 AM..
BigVinnie is offline   Reply With Quote