Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 11:17 AM   #31
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
Nissan4u2nv your car look sick!!I just look at the other pics and is really nice! what the spec on the works cr?
Here's mine, can't go lower cause of our street status and I've to drive it daily.
Theyre 18x9.5 +7 front and 18x9.5 -3 rear. 5mm and 15mm spacer respectively. Ran 225/40/18 all around. I actually traded those for my sp1 but they will be missed.
Old 02-27-2006, 02:57 PM   #32
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Here's my kouki with Nitekid's old Friends front aero

Dropped on Megan Racing Street Coilovers

Picture with friend's EVO8

Old 02-27-2006, 03:37 PM   #33
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My newest acquisition.
Same Tein type HE's (almost bottomed out)
Same Rays engineering Victrix Kreutzers (17x8+19, 17x9+36)
New two-tone coupe shell.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:47 PM   #34
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
not low enough.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:56 PM   #35
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ok time for pics

dousan and baby spec! yeah!

dousan and doriftoslut spec

BH Spec (the winner), lindsay, baby, dousan

action pics are always in order

Old 02-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #36
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstiffy

damn, thats soo sickkk, i'm barfing
what tires are you running? 225/40?
Old 02-27-2006, 06:59 PM   #37
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
yup 225/40s

st115s on the car right now
Old 02-27-2006, 09:04 PM   #38
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
BH Spec (the winner), lindsay, baby, dousan
Tried the cock ride reply... no dice... too much cool in one place to not to come off as a total jerkoff.

Tried the sarcastic nico hater reply (bad roll center, your wheels slow you down, body kits cause drag, ect). But realized that hating on those cars was inpossible without killing myself.

So I will say... Touche, Sirs. Touche.
Old 02-27-2006, 09:08 PM   #39
AWDtoyota
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
AWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstiffy
yup 225/40s

st115s on the car right now
What type of suspension are you running?
Old 02-27-2006, 10:48 PM   #40
ChukiRPS13

ChukiRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know what hood the s14 has on the far right? Do they make one for the popup light s13s?
Old 02-27-2006, 10:58 PM   #41
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
ill field that question. since its my car and all...

URAS vent molded onto a stock s14 kouki hood

professionally done and all that whoopla.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:24 PM   #42
ChukiRPS13

ChukiRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's looks awesome!
Old 02-28-2006, 01:11 AM   #43
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
Dmax is you best option for s13 or flip-up style hood. His is stock hood fitted with URAS vent. 4 teh win. I still like BHs car over the rest haha. Seems like someone was posing for a mag shot?!?

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 02-28-2006, 05:21 AM   #44
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx
Dmax is you best option for s13 or flip-up style hood. His is stock hood fitted with URAS vent. 4 teh win. I still like BHs car over the rest haha. Seems like someone was posing for a mag shot?!?
Dmax is the most expensive option... Putting the vent on yourself is the best option...
Old 02-28-2006, 05:21 AM   #45
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDtoyota
What type of suspension are you running?
coils are jic flta2
sways are tanabe
adjustable arms are whatever name brands i could find deals on
Old 02-28-2006, 09:45 AM   #46
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
So many hot cars makes me not wanna post pics of my beater

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 02-28-2006, 10:22 AM   #47
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut

Here. No posing. Just ripping. Open wastegate hell and screams of desire.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 02-28-2006, 01:44 PM   #48
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
christ lindsay. stop being so cool. goddamn.

how much power is your car making nowadays? rear tire size? and what speed is that corner you think? high 2nd?
Old 02-28-2006, 02:30 PM   #49
zenki24de

zenki24de is an unknown quantity at this point
here is mine not low enough but having rubbing problems in the front so i need to fix that first lol

Old 02-28-2006, 02:54 PM   #50
Dopefish
Zilvia Junkie

Dopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Dopefish
Anyone sporting K-Sport springs on an S14? Thinking of getting them but I dont want to go too low... 94cc0rd's S14 is the lowest I'd go, that or possibly 1/4" higher would be very nice.

~Kris
Old 02-28-2006, 04:41 PM   #51
sr_drifter
Leaky Injector

sr_drifter is a well-known jackass
here is mine its not low enough but i daily drive it so lower is not an option for now

Old 02-28-2006, 05:26 PM   #52
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
christ lindsay. stop being so cool. goddamn.

how much power is your car making nowadays? rear tire size? and what speed is that corner you think? high 2nd?
Power: No clue. Hopefully around 330 rwhp, I'm running 1 bar boost.
Rear tyres: 245/40/18 ST115.
Corner: 3rd gear.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 02-28-2006, 05:30 PM   #53
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Power: No clue. Hopefully around 330 rwhp, I'm running 1 bar boost.
Rear tyres: 245/40/18 ST115.
Corner: 3rd gear.
Damn dude, what kinda mods for 330rwhp @ 1 bar of boost?

I need some more rims for tires...
Old 02-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #54
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

reliable 330?
rebuilt motor w/ all the goods. bigger turbo and everything that goes with that

do it right!

or a 1jz...i heard thats easier lindsay... reliable 450..haha
Old 02-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #55
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Damn Inline 6's. Eff that. I'm gonna be so jealous. I'll run... 1.5bar!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 02-28-2006, 07:18 PM   #56
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
I'll run... 1.5bar!
The plot thickens.

I hope a legit track event gets going in texas soon.

Is Alex/Dr. Baby still on that motor he bought in Houston? He find out what the ignition was giving him shit about?
Old 02-28-2006, 08:36 PM   #57
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
absolute hotness. 4 of the sickest 240s in North America

Can't post my car because its not S chassis
Old 02-28-2006, 08:54 PM   #58
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Is it a Z chassis? You can post if it is. :P

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:32 PM   #59
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
nah UZZ30 aka SC400
Old 03-01-2006, 08:43 PM   #60
Slip&Sliden 240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Slip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
As low as the KTS's can go with two collars removed.
Closed Thread