Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #361
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
anyone her have a line on a clean stock mint coupe that they may want to sell to me? (PM if so)
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #362
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by macey View Post
ok here is one from australia. i think it is perfect IMO.

thats all from me for now.

-macey
What front bumper is that?
BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #363
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchuu View Post
anyone her have a line on a clean stock mint coupe that they may want to sell to me? (PM if so)
they don't exist in oregon

lol, i'll sell ya my hatch when i ship to basic, though
Old 02-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #364
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKS13 View Post
What front bumper is that?

Silvia Aero Bumper.

And there is a 2 tone coupe on NWN right now.

http://www.northwestnissans.com/boar...ad.php?t=69125
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #365
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
here is my homie rodgers two tone, but its a toyota..

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:33 PM   #366
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
nice soarer, my buddy has one with hks exhaust and stern 3 peice wheels
Old 02-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #367
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
recent pic of my car ditched the 4 lugness and went 5 lug.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #368
thatoneguyed

thatoneguyed is on a distinguished road
Color of car: Seafoam Green and Grey or silver what ever...
Build date: I'll look later
original transmission: Auto
sunroof: No
HUD: No
wing: No
State: WA

I've loved her since I got her.. =)

thatoneguyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:14 AM   #369
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Talking

For sale...In Japan though...
Thought I'd share some nice examples that are in the motherland to enspire the "Society"

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:35 AM   #370
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
man, look at all those aero bumpers. i want
Old 02-25-2008, 10:25 PM   #371
s14kouki44
Leaky Injector

s14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to all
there's a blue/grey one at the newark picknpull. i've wanted a two-tone since i first saw one, i was so jealous cuza the jdm tytness. anyway i grabbed the VIN plate off the firewall for you guys, ill post the info up tomorrow.

btw, if anyone wants to sell theirs running or not PLEASE PLEASE let me know
s14kouki44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:45 PM   #372
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (105)
s13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 105 reviews
Why dont you just buy the one at the junkyard and save it?
s13 drifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:55 AM   #373
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 drifta View Post
+1 rescue that 2 tone

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:58 AM   #374
ant_s13
Leaky Injector

ant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond repute
just to clear up with the aussie one, again not mine i just have seen the thread for it on aussie forums...

it is a track car for drift, he has built it up himself gradually, in the first pic it has TE37s all round, and clear corners, that pic is the most recent.

in the other pic, he has original corners and TE37 fronts and i think they are G-Max (cheap) rears. he had spacers to push them out. they were the rims he had previously, then he bought the TE37s one pair at a time..
ant_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:02 PM   #375
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
You guys obviously don't know how hard it is to save a car from a california junkyard. Once it's up on jackstands, it's over.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #376
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

s13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
You guys obviously don't know how hard it is to save a car from a california junkyard. Once it's up on jackstands, it's over.
I really dont know how hard it is, the junk yards around reno let you buy cars from the lot. How can you aquire to buy one in Cali? If I had the money I would seriously buy all the two tone coupes and restore them.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:21 PM   #377
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Most of the yards I've been to won't sell the car to you if it has already been put up on jackstands.
I was going to save a vintage BMW E12 before they put it up, but they wanted $1200 for the whole car.

It's not like the midwest where I got a Supra that was sitting intact out of a yard for $300.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:57 PM   #378
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
yea Yuri's right, but that's not the only thing. once its up, its like a wounded animal in the ocean, it only takes a few hours before it gets stripped of its worth. ex: HUD, lip, bumpers, fenders, etc. and to be honest I'm usually one of those sharks... LOL

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:15 PM   #379
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

Yeah even though there are missing parts you can just replace what is missing, that wouldnt be hard. I guess getting the car is the hardest, If it was me I would do anything in my power to save it from being turned into a soda can.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #380
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
I found these two cars on ebay . co . uk for sale, factory Hatches in the United Kingdom.

Looks like we can put to rest the myth about factory two tone hatches?

Old 02-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #381
fbiphil
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
fbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Yeah even though there are missing parts you can just replace what is missing, that wouldnt be hard. I guess getting the car is the hardest, If it was me I would do anything in my power to save it from being turned into a soda can.
At the local Pick N Pulls, I've had friends rescue cars that were already off their wheels, but only because they were on the end of a row and easy for the forklift to get to. If they're buried, then you're screwed- they won't take the time to rearrange their lot to pull it out... which is a bummer, because I've seen some good rides buried before!!
fbiphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #382
haz-e

haz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enough
WHOA, a seafoam two tone hatch! Is that seriously original?? Must be a UK only thing if so.
haz-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 PM   #383
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
yeah i was just on the "easter egg hunt thread" haha and i passed someones post that two tone hatches were only in U.K. ( i think it was UK)
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:47 PM   #384
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

I personally think two tone hatches look like shit, only works with coupes.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:57 PM   #385
haz-e

haz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enough
Yeah, but I've never seen one hatch seafoam two tone. I've seen a couple solid seafoam hatches. Cool in my book; but you are correct it just doesn't look right.
haz-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:05 AM   #386
onevia92
Leaky Injector

onevia92 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via Yahoo to onevia92
keeping it real.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:29 AM   #387
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
lol can't keep it real in chuki two tone

justttttttttttttt kidding its good effort though
Old 02-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #388
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Color of car: Seafoam/grey
Build date: 12/88
original transmission: 5 speed
sunroof: no
HUD: yes
wing: no
State: CA

working on getting a s13 face on it

Old 02-27-2008, 08:53 AM   #389
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
it has an s13 face on it already.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #390
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
yeah i was just on the "easter egg hunt thread" haha and i passed someones post that two tone hatches were only in U.K. ( i think it was UK)
Yep, we got zenki's in that colour, the only 2-tone sold here afaik. Still pretty rare though, I've only seen a couple on sxoc. Rot will be killing them off now, they're all 18-19 years old and our salty roads eat old cars